Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Thanks to @nube and @lefthandseeds i have my 1st bodhi plants going. Pura Vida and wolfpack just crossing fingers for a few females.

12 Likes

Yeah man. Will be a couple of months till I get another grow on but will try and get my hands on some more of his gear. These BTs are all potent and tasty. Will keep at least one around for a while and gonna hit a few of my moms with this BT male. Funnily enough the female BT clones all died on me. Maybe I got one left, I donā€™t recall. Nice to compare with yours. Did a multi variety grow so have a few other bits to compare to also.
Didnā€™t keep the Uplifts. Still got half a pack which I doubt Iā€™ll run. Might trade if anyone is interested at some point. Always got an eye on Bodhi bits. Might try and order from a bank thatā€™s got a big selection of his gear. Hope youā€™re well bro.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s so crazy to me. Luck of the draw, I guess. All four of my Uplifts turned out really, really good. Iā€™ve got a buddy whoā€™s opinion I trust completely and I always give him some nugs from every plant, just to cross-reference opinions etc. He also really liked the Uplifts, with the #2 being his favorite. He actually asked me if he could have more of that one haha, which isnā€™t something he ever, ever does. Of course, I obliged haha.

6 Likes

I hope they bring you many happy harvests! Those Wolfpack F2 are from @anon60559124 :slight_smile:

Please let us know how they turn out, and donā€™t hesitate to ask questions if you have them.

:peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Sorry @anon60559124 ā€¦I was happy to get these going and will start a grow diary for anyone looking to follow along.

11 Likes

No need for the sorry . I hope you find something enjoyable :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll follow along. I need another log to follow, the 40 Iā€™m following now arenā€™t enough. Tag me, if you remember.

3 Likes

Another LE drop tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am PST. Looks like it will be T-shirts this time, according to the poll @miss_bodhi put up, but weā€™ll see. Same beans as last time (DLA5 x PU F3).

:unicorn:
:poop:

Is it weird that Iā€™m more excited about the t-shirt than the LE pack that comes with it? I might just buy the regular shirts if they have normal sizes back in stock. Have too many seeds but not enough bodhi shirts!

:tshirt:

:rainbow:

P.S. They ask that, if you got in on the LE last time, please donā€™t buy another one this time so others can have a chance. Aka please donā€™t be a hoarding jerk. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

That is not weird. Two Doc D orders ago, I bought a t-shirt and when it showed up, I was super-stoked. ā€œOh, and some seeds came with it!ā€

When you have too many seeds, new clothes start to get really exciting. The seeds are good, too. But those fucking t-shirtsā€¦

7 Likes

@nube what website are the shirts being sold on?

3 Likes

Likely the plantmoreseeds Etsy pageā€¦

7 Likes

I have more seeds than I have t-shirts that fit!

Iā€™m always stoked for branded shit Iā€™ll use all the time- secretly hoping another fan will see and we can talk. But then Iā€™m always afraid of looking like a poser, so if I donā€™t think I know enough I wonā€™t wear itā€¦ yet no one has ever started a conversation based on a t-shirt with me. So there is that.

6 Likes

If you donā€™t think you know enough? What do you think is gonna happen? Someoneā€™s gonna see you in a Bodhi t-shirt and walk up and immediately ask,ā€So how long did you flower the Babylon Buster for? What were your smoke impressions of the Lazy Lightning?ā€ haha. Wear that shit, dude! Iā€™d wear my Doc D t-shirt if I ever wore a shirt. Havenā€™t worn more than shorts and flip-flops since, like, March hahaā€¦

13 Likes

@anon81143130 Did some one say shirts???

2 Likes

Looks like they did hoodies again, and they didnā€™t restock the shirts.

Congrats on anybody who got in this round! :slight_smile: Sitting this one outā€¦

To @minitiger 's point, I wear my GLG Sunshine Daydream tiedye all the time and nobody has ever commented on it other than ā€œNice shirt!ā€ I would totally feel different about it in a red state, though. Prohibitionland is terrible. :frowning:

16 Likes

I feel like Iā€™d be more inclined to wear it in a red state haha. Like,ā€Thatā€™s right, bitches, Iā€™m wearing a tie-dyed weed t-shirt. Got a problem with that?ā€

7 Likes

I wear a few weed shirts around my areaā€¦a primarily red city in MI with an overabundance of churches. I have a Supernatural Selections shirt and a Doc D shirt and a couple others that I wear all the time. I have yet to have anyone mention it.

I even have one of the tie-dyed GLG Sunshine Daydream shirts he sent out with purchase a year or so ago. Thatā€™s mostly an around home/yard work shirt though because it got paint stained.

5 Likes

Same here. I already have a Bodhi zipper hoodie, so I canā€™t really justify buying another until that one gets a little more worn outā€“even if it comes with bonus seeds. I canā€™t say Iā€™d have been able to resist a shirt though.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

i might be in the market for one in about 4 months :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes