Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

They’re clueless. They probably think Supernatural Selections is a band or something.

8 Likes

Would be a killer DJ name lol

4 Likes

Lets make it happen.

5 Likes

I had a young dude get super stoked and asked me if I worked for them while standing in line. Totally shocked me. Pretty sure I caught a guy snapping a photo on the street one time too.

2 Likes

Anyone else have Eden Transmission going or lucky enough to get a pack? Mine got crushed in the mail and the replacements ITW sent are not acting like the originals at all. Got wicked weird vibes in my interaction with him too. Looking like I’ve got 6 males and 1 female from the original pack. Beautiful plant. Heading into week 3.

Unfortunately, Aruba F2 aren’t so stable and had a couple herm up pretty bad. Male flowers on the dudes were extremely unique though. Not sure how to describe them. Kinda fat and shaggy.

4 Likes

Yeah, as soon as I said that, I was like,”Wait! Hmm…”

3 Likes

Supernatural Selektor lol

4 Likes

Reflektor? You’re Canadian, you gotta know that reference.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Green Bodhi Sail Haten

Yeah lol nice word play. So who is the breeder of bhodi seeds? And green bhodi is John? Sorry for all the questions just had no idea?

1 Like

The man, the myth, the legend

11 Likes

i wear my bodhi shirts with the hope someone will acknowledge it and want to talk. sadly, im in a super prohibited state and no one has said anything yet. ill keep trying. sometimes my NORML shirt gets a head nod or a quick, “i like your shirt” but thats it

11 Likes

I love my Nerika Seeds shirt! Wear that thing any chance I get to go out in public and wear a tshirt :joy:

In other news… I suppose I should post this in here. Mother’s Milk F2 at 60 days

Rest of the branches decided to sit at a ~240 degree angle, but they’re still holding on…

I picked a tester at 56 days and it’s coming out tasting like someone sprinkled hash into your halfnhalf :thinking:
see what happens once she’s finally chopped and dried tho, still got another 10ish days to go…

31 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Living up to her namesake, at least. Is she still throwing nanners?

4 Likes

Nope, no more nanners! Once I went back over the tent and made 10000% sure there wasn’t any light leaks, I haven’t had a single issue out of her since :relaxed:

7 Likes

Hey everyone, hoping to cycle through some of my Bodhi this next run, anyone have experience with Space Cowboy, Baba Kush, Dragonsblood HP v2, or Terpenado? Not sure what I’m looking for exactly effects wise, don’t really care just something hardy that can take my abuse. Oh also have the Pura Vida f2 made by Nube but thought maybe I’d wait until I had more space for those.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Run the Pura Vida f2’s. And log that shit. And tag me haha. I started four of those a couple months ago, but they all turned out male (or three of them did; the other one was a freak mutant plant). Serious bummer; I was really looking forward to them. I may run some more for my winter grow/spring harvest, just because I think it’ll be great “summertime sitting by the pool” weed.

I don’t have any experience with the other strains you mentioned, so I can’t help you out there.

12 Likes

yeah anything with that appalachia male seems to be worth running for sure… High calyx to leaf ratios, potent, and some interesting flavors.

14 Likes

i wish i had more of bodhi’s appalachia crosses. i only have the sunshine daydream and silver mountain.

7 Likes

I visited a dispensary over the weekend that offered Tiger’s Milk (Bubba Kush x Appalachia)… for $20 per gram!

7 Likes