Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Good to see ya around fifty! Is that Goji x Northern Lights? Really great tiger striping! :v:

13 Likes

Awesome @50State

Super nice looking seeds. How were your plant expressions?

10 Likes

Looking beautiful @50State !!

9 Likes

Looking good! How’s the smell on the mango hasplant? I was thinking of popping these next

9 Likes

@Kyumonryu honestly at the moment it’s not giving off much, a very subtle sweet aroma. Bit it does still have another 3-4 weeks to go yet.

12 Likes

Looking great!

Seeds look awesome better than I’ve gotten from seedbanks.
:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

The plant selection was limited, I had more males than females. So I hope I chose the best one but she looked much like my male. Fat leaves, great smells and structure was my choice for both there’s pictures of the two of them maybe in my random photo thread.

18 Likes

26 Likes

@corgitron

i just realized the pack i bought off guamaineian through dcseedexchange was actually a sr71 BX f5 and not the sr-71 f5, i only realized this when my second order of the same strain arrived. turned out to be just what you said. [sr71 x (sr71 x instant karma)] worked to f5. i’m actualy pretty happy about that.

6 Likes

For the price tough to beat. I’d be willing to bet a bean that it’s on DC’s top ten best sellers. Guammainian is lurking around here somewhere. Buddy sent me a free pack to share and tester. Pretty excited to check them out.

3 Likes

@corgitron
for sure. either that or people are really missing out. the first pack only said

“SR-71 Purple Kush (f5)”

the second bag hat anattachment on the bag saying:

(SR-71 PK BX F5) SR71 clone x (SR71 clone x Instant Karma)
the main packaging on the second one is the same as the first, just with an added info attachment on the pack

so it was easy to be confused

9 Likes

I didn’t even look just thew them in the vault. Grabbed a couple more sleeper packs. Gonna grab a link. They are gone like disappeared

3 Likes

Beautiful beans brotha!!

Just a thought…this might be more meaningful if posted in (or linked to) the StrayFox Growers thread.

But, I understand how close Strayfox and Bodhi are and that the Iraqi Red Skunk uses a reversed Iraqi 66 cut from Bodhi, which also makes it meaningful here. I may have picked up a few packs from Enchanted Seed Co myself. :grin:

Strayfox is a fantastic breeder in his own right and often breeds with different purposes and strains (more “hype” or flavor of the week, at least of late) than we’d see from Mr. B.

6 Likes

Your absolutely right. You could say the same thing about my shameless guammainian plug. Ill try and keep my seed spam to my thread. @SmackyMcSmackers

P.s.Ill be honest i get excited when i see packs that are gonna sell out. And im pretty sure enchanted sold out.

9 Likes

I’m curious. Has anyone here ever tried (grown or smoked) bodhi’s ‘Dream Lotus’ ?

9 Likes

Really enjoying Bingo Pajamas at the moment

32 Likes

I have! Absolutely huge gigantic buds. Not as potent as some of the snow lotus crosses, but really nice in it’s own right.

I loved Bingo Pajamas so much, I bought the Snow Lotus x Kudra as well. :v:

12 Likes

Would you say that the Dream Lotus you grew was pretty Blue Dream-dominant? Effects-wise, I mean. I was thinking about growing some of that for my winter/spring grow, so I could be smoking it next summer. I like those sort of lighter, good vibes, “chilling by the pool”-type strains for summertime. Blue Dream’s always smoked that way for me.

13 Likes

I think the snow lotus changes the high to more indica dominant. Still not as indica dominant as some, but I felt like it did take away from the sativa effect.

13 Likes