Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Yeah man, I open pollinated 5 female and 4 male Cheech Wizard from seeds graciously donated by @The_Lazy_Hippie . Here’s a few of the resulting F2:

Thanks for asking! You know, I think the #11 pheno has to be my favorite overall because she was an easy plant to grow, and who could tell these gorgeous buds are fully seeded?

but my eyes were always drawn to the #7 pheno cuz of those gorgeous tops:

Honorable mention goes to the tiny little #8 that almost died as a seedling, and who I nursed back to health but left in a 1/2gal container and she still finished. What a trooper! And the ickiest of the sticky to boot! Don’t toss your runts, folks! She’s revegging right now along with #7:

46 Likes

Those are some crazy tiger stripes on those seeds my friend, they look gnarly! Plus I spy with my little eye a twin in the top left part of the picture.

11 Likes

Sometimes, I think, a plant will get off to a bad start. Whether it’s environmental, or nutritional, I can’t say, but it may start, and even finish like a runt, but if you took a cutting, or re-veg, the girl turns out to be as good as any of their siblings.
I guess I’m pretty lenient with my plants. I clone everything, keep everything for several runs, before culling. This really slows down my turn around of new seedlings, and the wife tells me that there’s too many damned clones and pick a keeper. To make this little rant thread related, I’m still running three different Strawberry Headband girls that I popped some time last year. One more run with them for comparison, and I’ll settle on one. Eventually.

22 Likes

Seeds look AMAZING!

I keep looking at #7 too :smiley: #11 also nice.

Thanks for chiming in on the phenos. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I’m starting to operate this exact same way dude, afraid of losing stuff. Definitely slows things down, but I feel better knowing if I find something I love I’ll be able to hang onto it

10 Likes

Is there a lot of variation with them? only got one girl out of my pack but have have another pack to run through

2 Likes

Heres a little update on the kodamas. Around day 30. Theyre pretty stinky - super sweet over ripe tropical smells. The lankier one seems to be developing a bit slower than the other two that are pretty similar structures.

23 Likes

Not a whole lot, I had two physically distinct phenos One was lanky, and made a bunch of golf-ball buds, the other was a taller, more Christmas tree structure. There was only one plant like the first, and the rest looked like the second description. The three I have now, all smoke pretty similar, thick, mouth coating, creamy smoke, with a refreshing, sprucey/minty/light fuel smell and flavor.

9 Likes

Blueberry Hashplant @21 days from flip in 12 gallons of Build a Soil 3.0 organic mix. She is already throwing down frost. She looks way more sativa leaning then my other plants. Guessing she leans towards the Santa Cruz Sativa Blue Dream mom which I hope will be a good thing. The HP dad seemed to have tamed this girl as she is shaggy like a sativa but didn’t stretch bad at all. She is a lovely shade of light green, noticeably lighter then the other gals. All around a fun plant to look at. Can’t wait to see how she turns out. I have a feeling she is going to be my wild child.

31 Likes

I saw it hear the other day but cant find it now. Where did you get the Iraqi Red Skunks from again ?

1 Like

I can not wait for these ! The way you described them and the photos I see make my adrenaline pump.

2 Likes

They sold out.

2 Likes

The headband he has seems to put out great offspring.

3 Likes

Oh damn it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, thats a good thing. I thought I read it was to help out someone’s daughter. Im glad they had so much support.

3 Likes

The loompas hb…i.e notsodog hb/LAkush…its called hb…but it an og. And its definitely the lankyier expression. You’ll find in its crosses. Kinda vine like…like an og.

2 Likes

Anyone knows what’s in the esty drop today?

3 Likes

Le supernatural selections 12pm pst etsy shop

4 Likes

Oh shit there’s a drop going down today?

2 Likes

Okay where am I gonna pull the money from?? Kids college fund?? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I vote their christmas money

3 Likes