Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I mean… TK is Triangle Kush… Triangle Kush is a clone only, it’s not a strain. He used the original clone.
What are you wanting to know about it exactly?

9 Likes

not sure if it has been mentioned yet. The late summer drop on JBCseeds is scheduled for Friday at 12 pm PST (8/27)

17 Likes

Ah yeh, I know its Triangle Kush lol, just meant like if anyone had grown it? Not just the crosses made with it.
Maybe a journal or diary of the grow? I’m just wanting to see what that variety is like.
Here in UK there is pretty much no access to clones, we’re basically living in the stone age lol

8 Likes

Nspecta of CSI Humboldt uses the same TK cut as bodhi and he makes a lot of S1 with it. You can look up grows of the TK S1 all over the RIU CSI thread or by looking at IG for #CSIHumboldt, @CSI_Humboldt and the tags #tks1 or #trianglekushs1

While the S1 won’t be exactly the same, it should give you an idea of the range of TK phenos you’ll find in bodhi’s TK crosses. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

From what I remember the TK Bodhi uses (and most every other breeder who’s in that cirlce I.e NSpecta, Ak Bean brains, MeanGene) is from Cornbread Ricky. Maybe not directly but he’s been the holder of that cut and the person who verifies it for other breeders.

23 Likes

Thanks for the info @nube & @Vagabond_Windy !

5 Likes

I’m curious if anyone got in on the Bodhi/Etsy deal, and if so is anyone still waiting on their stuff? Saturday it will be two weeks. I was gonna message Miss B, but I didn’t want to bug her just yet.

5 Likes

You should have received a shipping notification from etsy via email. I had received one on 8/19 with delivery earlier this week.

7 Likes

I did get one on the 16th saying it had shipped. I’m going to give it a few more days and then I’ll message Miss B.

6 Likes

Miss_Bodhi said that she received a lot of orders this time because there was more stock of the seeds to use for LE, and she printed all the shipping labels at once. She’s shipping them out first come, first served, in batches. Doing several dozen per day.

So not to worry, they’re coming, it was just a much bigger LE drop than normal.

I’d call it a Limited Edition*

:wink:

17 Likes

Rest assured you aren’t the only one, ordered the moment it went live, received prompt notice (that a shipping label had been created), still nothing. It’ll show up eventually.

4 Likes

What are you vaping if you don’t mind me asking, have spent so much money on vapes sitting on my shelf after a week it’s ridiculous, Would love to get a good one but everyone around me smokes joints so I only get to try what I buy sadly

6 Likes

Time-Bandit-1-HP-pheno-1 Time-Bandit-1-HP-pheno-2

Time Bandit #1 (Hashplant pheno, Afghan dom. effects)

8.5 weeks flower
LOOKS Frosty, large and fat, leafy, airy.

SMELLS Stinky like rubber cement, tires and bologna lunch meat.

DOSAGE 1-2 inhales. Very potent, a strong 10-minute “creeper”. Instant stress-relief but 10 minutes to feel full heavy effects.

EFFECTS The Mind is calm, content, peaceful and stress-free. Instantly put me in a much better mood.
The Body feels very relaxed, loose, and lazy. Made me want to lay down; NOT a good medication while at work! After a while i felt sleepiness and non-functionality. I had a few hits w a cup of coffee, then went back to bed LOL. Very glad i had the day off when smoking this. Couch-LOCK!

SUMMARY 10/10 =GREAT. Very relaxing medication for after work or Nighttime use.
I really enjoy these strong Indica effects of great stress relief and very relaxing body. Now i’m really interested to try the other Hashplant fathered crosses.

Shout out to these fine folks below who welcomed me on my first day here, I hope I didn’t miss anyone!
@Sasquatch @DougDawson @BERZERK @G-paS @Gpaw @Abbbian @Hemp @MoBilly @Breelie

41 Likes

Time-Bandit-2-OG-pheno-1 Time-Bandit-2-OG-pheno-2

Time Bandit #2 (WiFi OG pheno, Thai dom. effects)

9 weeks flower
LOOKS Frosty, acorn, small, dense.

SMELLS Fresh like rosemary, eucalyptus and wintergreen. But is missing the gas citrus terps i love in other OGs.

DOSAGE 2-4 inhales. Potent, comes on smoothly over 1-3 min.

EFFECTS The Mind is mildly uplifted, motivated but also at-ease and focused. A peaceful but not too stimulating OG-like feeling. I can medicate throughout the day w/ no tiredness or hard comedown.
The Body feels comfortable with some distraction from pain.

SUMMARY 8/10 =GOOD. Solid functional medication for work or Daytime use.
I feel The White adds potency to WiFi but has fewer terpenes than my favorite OGs: like the more flavorful and complex highs of Goji OG or Skywalker OG.

BTW all sun-grown and organic. Just for me and Mrs. Whisperer so it doesn’t have to look pretty. The buds have not been trimmed at all, as i like to trim After slow drying and curing. And i do regret Not taking pix of the 2 plants!

27 Likes

It appears I missed your arrival, welcome! Good too see you here from Riu. Appreciate your posts and reports!

4 Likes

Thank You very much! A very nice home you have here.

6 Likes

Hey All… Long time reader of this thread but mainly just stay in the background. I have a huge respect for Bodhi and what he brings to this community. I’m excited about this drop tomorrow and want to know how you guys feel about his new crosses. My guess is that Golden Hashplant will fly off the shelf. What do you have your eyes on? Strawberry Temple is also calling my name…

15 Likes

Awww, dude… Nice. You have any full-plant shots or anything? I’d love to get a look at those to compare yours to mine, if you have them.

Time Bandit’s great weed, no doubt about it. I’ve been slowly and hesitantly emptying out my last jar of it recently. Doing that whole,”Shit, man, I don’t wanna run out of this…” thing, which is, to me, always a good sign. I’ve straight-up thrown weed in the garbage, just to empty out jars and make room for the new stuff. But I wouldn’t throw out the Time Bandit haha.

14 Likes

So this happens tomorrow everyone

Im going to try my best to get only 1 freaking pack :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

What? I’ve seen you posting all over this thread haha. NorthNorthNugs. I recognize that. And my memory’s shot, so if I recognize your screen name, you have definitely not been staying in the background haha!

Anyway, yeah, get up on that

Amazing weed. So tasty. More of a night-time strain, but it tastes so good that I don’t care. I wanna buy a couple packs when they get released, but at the same time, I’m just like,”You cannot buy any more seeds.” I haven’t decided yet what I’m gonna do. I’ll probably miss out on the drop anyway. All of you assholes will buy them all up in two minutes. Fuckers hahaha!!!

8 Likes