Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Welcome! Saints Crossing is on top of my list. With Beautiful Day close behind. Always wanted to try his Stevie Wonder, to get in hashplant form is a bonus.

6 Likes

I still maintain that the Arizer Solo II dry herb vaporizer is the best $$$ Iā€™ve spent on a smoking device in many decades of consuming the plant. Itā€™s not cheap ($175USD for a package deal from 420EDC) but Iā€™m still blown away by the quality of the build, ease of maintenance and, once you get the hang of it, itā€™s primary function of getting me lifted with great flavor. Iā€™ve had it a couple years now and it remains my most used implement.

11 Likes

haha well I mean I chime in here and thereā€¦ I have 5 of Bodhiā€™s strains so far but havenā€™t grown any out yet so I donā€™t feel like I have much to add to the conversation sometimes.

:100:

Okā€¦ time to get my elbows out.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve looked at that one several times. Looks killer, portable. I have a pax3 HATE IT, used once/twice. Cleaned and out away, been there like a year now at least lol

4 Likes

Ya I meant to say this one alsoā€¦ That description he wrote will sell that pack out in minutes also.

4 Likes

With the Buy 1 Get 1, is that limited to a list of pre-selected packs that you get, or can you pick anything? That Angelica is calling my name.

4 Likes

So many calling my name on there!

1 Like

The BOGO at GLG is always limited to the freebies you can select from the shopping cart screen. Any Bodhi pack available for purchase + a Bodhi freebie constitutes the BOGO. I would guess thereā€™ll be new additions to the freebie list with the drop.

11 Likes

Sweet. That makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. Havenā€™t purchased from GLG before.

3 Likes

Does anyone know the history behind the 88G13/HP male? Bodhi seems to love it as itā€™s in so much of his work. Is there a backstory to it that one of you savvy Bodhi heads knows?

5 Likes

If you havenā€™t yet, Iā€™d definitely recommend listening to the Pot Cast episodes with Bodhi as the guest and the Adam Dunn episode with Bodhi. Lots of fantastic info there.

8 Likes

Exactly the Time Bandit is def. a keeper strain. TB was very ā€œfeel reeeaaally goodā€ weed! I liked it so much that i got Waking Dream to see how the WiFi female pairs w the SSDD male.

Iā€™m afraid no plant pics. I flowered when they were only 6 inches tall after a power outage. Was going to reveg but ended up letting them keep flowering. Very Bubba in structure. Fat nugs on a short plant, tight nodes, started getting frosty at week 2 or 3 of flower. Barely any stretch at all really.

11 Likes

Will do man. Thanks for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a Ghost MV1. Iā€™ve been pretty happy with it, but unfortunately the company went out of business. These days my most frequent type of use is a puff or two periodically, with sessions being a little more sporadic or as a night cap so having the on demand was huge. All the best quality vapes I have tried have been convection heated.

The it took a little bit to get the hang of packing and hitting it, but the vapor it puts out is as good or better than anything Iā€™ve had. It is starting to go on the fritz a little bit now after about 16 months or so (regularly overheating or giving error message). I think the battery might be going, and unfortunately itā€™s all proprietary bullshit, so replacements are hard to come by. Iā€™ll probably give a go and trying to hardwire to bypass the battery or something to see if I can keep running it.

A friend also recently gave me his old da Buddha vape, itā€™s a table top convection style. Iā€™m still getting the hang of it, but I donā€™t think I like the vapor nearly as much as the Ghost. I mostly chalk it up to the vinyl tube, which I havenā€™t figured a good way to completely bypass. I really like that itā€™s really easy to change any of the parts on it if they break.

When I have to replace my Ghost Iā€™m probably going to go for the Firefly 2+, although Iā€™ll have to look around to see whatā€™s competing with it when Iā€™m in the market. I was between that and the Ghost, but the Ghost won out because I got a great deal on it. Turns out it was a great deal because they were going to be out of business in a few months.

DM me if you want to discuss more, I did a ton of research when I bought the Ghost.

6 Likes

I know nothing of bodhiā€™s but we have ndnguy to thank for the strainā€¦ā€¦

7 Likes

At some point in the future, I gotcha covered on the Stevie Wonder x Snow Lotus in F2 form. :wink:

And look at that crazy old packaging for Clusterfunk! Dr. Funkenstein! That pack has 18 beans in it!!! :astonished: lol These were a gift from our great friend @RosinAllDay who I sure hope is doing well.

:peace_symbol:

Sadly, I have too many beans and not enough funds to get in on this round. But for all you hoarders whoā€™re buying 18 packs of each, look me up in the future when youā€™re wanting to trade. :wink:

34 Likes

Me too. Just 1 pack (of each!) lol. Wife says ā€œgot the groceries?ā€ I say ā€œwater and weed is all i need!ā€
No not really. Just Motherā€™s HP remix and Beautiful Day for me i think.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve only tried the Pax 2, but I hated it also. The vapor was harsh and flavors werenā€™t great. Too much plastic that gets quit hot on the vapor path too, donā€™t like that. They just have the Apple aesthetic and marketing cornered. If they didnā€™t have that, I donā€™t think they would exist.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s the backstory discussed here and in my Giving Back to the Community thread. Look up @n8tiveguy posts and our conversation in this bodhi thread and that other one. As for other info, bodhiā€™s taken his 88g13hp to F6 now, last I heard. Earlier version of it from the F3 round was used in very limited crosses and discontinued because it overpowered the females. Current version lets female traits shine through and has been thoroughly tested outdoors for bug and mold resistance, plus a quick finish. Youā€™ll still get a lot of hashplant phenos from the F6 dad, but you will also get lots of mom phenos and good hybrids. F2 for personal enjoyment is where the magic can be found.

Flowermate V5.0 Pro. I think they have an updated version. Super easy convection vape, great temp control, and unbelievable battery life for about $100 delivered. Previously had a Firefly and a Pax and they were only OK by comparison.

32 Likes

Yea yea. Thanks. Hope you enjoy it here

2 Likes