Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I literally cannot wait for the superstitious F2.

6 Likes

I have a Ghost MV1 too. TBH, since I got an induction heater for my Dynavaps I havenā€™t used it. The overheating thing is something Iā€™ve noticed from the beginning though. The quality of the vapor is amazing, but it definitely had a learning curve and a half. LOL

6 Likes

Thanks much nube. Iā€™ll take a spin back through here and also the other thread you referencedāœŒšŸ»

3 Likes

I grew Superstitious as one of the first plants I grew. The one time my wife smoked it, she claimed it made her eyebrows stop working (they were working fine, btw).

14 Likes

Thank you for the advice my friends, much appreciated. Iā€™m going to have a look at all of these, I keep wanting to try a dynavap but no one I know has them.

3 Likes

:joy: :laughing:

9 Likes

Damn, buy one get one at GLG, gonna have to crack open the piggy bank for this one. Bummer I canā€™t use a credit card though

6 Likes

Anyone know anything about the DLA 12? Iā€™m assuming the vintage Lebanese used is similar to the one that the landrace team describes i.e. indica leaning hashplant, seems like it could be a really relaxing indica variety, anyone grown it?

4 Likes

Sorry for the redundant question, but we have a promo with GLG maƱana. Does anyone have experience with Sunshine Queen? Sounds so dank. I canā€™t believe no one has grown this.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s someone with a recent grow of Sunshine Queen on another site: bodhi seeds | Page 2990 | Rollitup Great pics and notes on the phenos. No idea on the effects, sadly!

12 Likes

Speakeasy just posted whatā€™s in their Bodhi drop for this weekend.

• more cowbell
  • midnight cowboy
  • black triangle
  • golden hashplant
  • beautiful day
  • strawberry headband
  • snuggle funk
  • passion fruit hashplant
  • saints crossing
  • strawberry temple
  • pureland hashplant
  • Super Silver Hashplant
  • wookie hashplant v2
  • mothers hashplant remix
  • DLA10
  • DLA11
  • DLA12
  • DLA13
  • DLA14
  • DLA15
  • black light fantasy

Freebies : purple triangle, snow monkey, devils hashplant, time bandit, air guitar.

16 Likes

Dangerous list, at least for my wallet.

What were DLA 13 & 14? I cant see any info on those.

Edit:
Dla 13 is Kanadahar Black x Ghash

6 Likes

People have grown it, Iā€™m certain of that (and nube just posted a link to a grow, soā€¦). Just buy the seeds, grow them, log it and let us know how it turns out for you, if youā€™re that interested in them.

Yā€™all let me know how those drops go for you. Iā€™m gonna sit this one out, I think. Probably wonā€™t even log on here for the next couple days, just so I avoid seeing all of you post, like,ā€Got my Strawberry Headband packs!! Oh yeaahhhhh, motherfuckers!ā€ haha. Gonna make me envious.

And just a little advice: jump on those Golden Hashplants. Iā€™m not kidding, that shit was so fucking tasty. Probably the second-best-tasting weed Iā€™ve ever smoked, after Sour Diesel. Totally different flavors, but still had that sorta thing going on that keeps changing and evolving in your mouth for a few minutes. I checked the fridge yesterday haha, I still have a few seeds of that one left, otherwise Iā€™d probably get in line with yā€™all and buy another pack or two. I know I keep saying this, but it was some gawddamn good weed. Flavors were great and the high was great, too. Thatā€™d be first on my list.

Plus, I just got my packs of Doc Dā€™s Triangle Kush/AfPak this afternoon, I think thatā€™ll satisfy my future TK cravings. That Golden Hashplant, thoughā€¦ MmMm good.

Anyway, good luck to all of you haha!

13 Likes

I know, right? I really like it. I wasnā€™t super-stoked with it initially, but after a year or so, what remains is some of my favorite smoke. I think anything where Iā€™m like,ā€Man, I donā€™t wanna run out of this,ā€ is a good sign.

I gave some to a couple friends of mine shortly after drying and curing and they loved it right off the bat. I guess their ability to accurately judge weed is better than mine haha. I dunno.

That should be interesting. I was never really impressed with any of Bodhiā€™s Snow Lotus crosses, but then I flowered four of the Uplifts a while back and was just like,ā€Yeah, okay, I approve of the Snow Lotus maleā€¦ā€ haha. Really good weed. A WiFi/SL cross sounds real fucking good.

Thatā€™s weird. Or different, anyway. Mine stretched pretty good, definitely didnā€™t have tight nodes. There were pretty substantial gaps between the flowers or whatever. Fat nugs, for sure, though. Maybe the fact that you flowered them so short affected their stretch. Or the outdoors thing maybe limited their stretch. Again, I dunno.

I donā€™t know much haha.

Anyway, yeah, I like the Time Bandit for sure. Glad you liked it, too.

9 Likes

Good tip on getting the Golden HP. Sounds very very nice by your detailed experience.

4 Likes

Sounds like you have a much more OG Kush plant structure than i got. The long spaces between nodes. Most pix i see of Time Bandit look like what you describe. OG-style golfball nugs on stretchy stalks, lots of space between nugs.
Speakeasy seeds now having Time Bandit as a freebie caught my eye. Cheers!

5 Likes

PassionFruit Hashplantā€¦very interesting girl. This weed definitely needs a good cure and the flavor profile changes dramatically as it cures. In the begining the taste is something, dark, red, port wine thing and then that gradually transitioned into a much brighter fruit tasteā€¦Iā€™d say plum. Iā€™ll check it again in a couple of weeks.
But Rosin??? Oh boy. Might be the terpiest roz I ever smoked, semi orgasmic. On a 5 gram squish the yield was 19%. 170F @ 3.5 minutes made some nice ear wax, then took it up to 190 for the same time for a 2nd squeeze.
I canā€™t convey the taste thru typing, but OMG the fruit is there :slight_smile: Strong lasting buzz as well!

16 Likes

DLA 13 - Kandahar black x 88g13/hp
DLA 14 - Jalahabad star 5 x 88g13/hp
DLA 15 - Angel Wing Afghani x 88g13/hp

9 Likes

Black Lotus one of my favorite smokes. ā€œBlackā€ is a poor descriptor actuallyā€¦this weed is fruity, sometimes a whiff of banana to her. There are different subtle tastes to her that I canā€™t pin down. Quite enjoyable!

23 Likes

I tried and I tried to get only one pack but I ended up getting Beautiful Day and Golden Hashplant today :sweat_smile:

12 Likes