Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Congrats, man! I didn’t even think the sale had gone live yet?!?

If I were getting in, these would be my picks:

Neroli 91
Golden HP
Beautiful Day
Kailash
DLA13
DLA15

Freebies:
Purple Triangle
Babylon Buster
Herbaria Bushman F2
Kush 4 x SSDD
Silver Sunshine
Snow Monkey

Sadly, my will power is strong and I will continue to save my pennies so I can give away more seeds. I can’t possibly stuff any more packs into my tupperware anyway - it’s already overflowing - so I’m just going to pay it forward a bit more! Some day I need to go through all the stuff I have and just start packing it up to give away instead of saving it. Random combo packs on the next Seedrun Coop box? Trade them if you didn’t get what you wanted… :stuck_out_tongue:

:peace_symbol:

31 Likes

From where?

1 Like

Very nice my friend

3 Likes

Great Lakes Genetics

4 Likes

I’m on there, and haven’t seen any of the new packs being posted yet.

Are they all gone already?

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I didn’t order them myself because of technical issues

Edit: seems like maybe they sold out

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly how they grew, actually. Which was fine by me.

Headies offered them as a freebie during their last 4/20 sale, I bought enough seeds to qualify for two free packs. Asked shoe to please make both of my freebies the Time Bandit haha. So I’ve got a lot of those seeds left, probably plant some for my winter grow. Or maybe my spring grow. I dunno.

I don’t understand why the Time Bandit keeps getting offered as a freebie, though. I mean, I guess people just aren’t buying it, so, yeah, then it makes sense. I thought it was really good, though. It’s pretty rare that I keep smoking something a year after I’ve put it in jars. Usually I’ll just give that stuff away or even toss it in the garbage (I know, I know…), but the Time Bandit and the Golden Hashplant have been two that I’m like,”No, you can’t have this, I’m keeping it all for myself,” haha, even a year-plus later.

5 Likes

Yeah, people on RIU say it was up then down in a matter of moments. I do see the mago biche x kashmir available as freebies though.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ, man. When did the drop actually begin? Ten hours ago? At midnight?

People need to get a grip… haha.

3 Likes

JBC does their drop at 12 pst so you may still have a chance. Just not BOgO

3 Likes

1 hour ago :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, thats my next stop. The GLG bogo makes it a better value in my head. Helps me justify spending $s.

3 Likes

What?!? Bullshit. Are you fucking with me? Holy shit…

3 Likes

I got on GLG at 12.15, and there was nothing listed. They were all gone already.

2 Likes

Aw hell yeah!!! That’s what I love to hear!! Killer work willie!!!

I grew out the Portable Space Ship ( Lush x Kashmir) and have been hoping the 88 dad would take it to the next level. Pretty sure the same dude bashing Clusterfunk said this one was garbage too, even to the extent of saying the dad is trash. LOL! Dude pulled at like 42 days and was complaining it wasn’t getting him high. Just wow. Thanks for the killer report!!

2 Likes

Looking like GLG just put them back up again.

2 Likes

Only some of the drop are up. The rest will be put up for the noon drop.

2 Likes

Got an order in, we’ll see if it makes it to me getting an invoice . Almost got the MDS, but it became available after I placed this order.

15 Likes

I ordered just past noon (before the new freebies went up), snagged what I was hoping for in terms of purchased packs. Checked 15 minutes later to see if anything had changed and most of the new stuff wasn’t listed. Checked 10 minutes ago, new stuff back up (not the MDS), plus the new freebies.

6 Likes

Got an order in myself. Anyone know whats in that sour cyclone that makes up 1/2 of the sour cyclone x purple unicorn?

4 Likes