Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

No idea, but I"m going to guess it’s something related to sour tsunami, a CBD varietal.

2 Likes

The MDS is out of stock but I’m gonna wait to see if it comes back before checking out.

4 Likes

(From some website I can’t recall) At an ideal 2:1 CBD to THC ratio, Sour Cyclone is one awesomely versatile high CBD strain. A cross between Sour Tsunami #3 and Pink Dream, Sour Cyclone delivers. Think of it like Sour Tsunami #3 on steroids. A sativa-dominant, fans of Sour Cyclone report that it makes them feel uplifted and motived while calming the brain and body. With a 2:1 CBD/THC ratio, you’ll feel little psychotropic effects (translation: you won’t feel super “high”). And, with a nice earthy, yet sweet and sour kick, it tastes pretty nice, too. Sour Tsunami CBD strain info here: CBD Strains - CBD Clinicals

b sent me a pack of this one awhile back along with some other CBD goodies. I think my next run is going to be another one he sent - Sour Cyclone x Kashmir 22, since my only experience with the Kashmir daddy is the Pleiadian Love Nest (Vietnamese x Kashmir 22) and it didn’t seem like it had reached it’s full potential, maybe because it wanted to flower for 6mo but only got about 4mo on the mid-Atlantic coast.

21 Likes

I broke down and put in an order.for a pack. I didn’t need any packs, but I really wanted to try the herbaria bushman. I went with the Pure Land Hashplant. Mostly just cause the description sounded tasty and about my speed.

13 Likes

@anon20530495 I just popped Sunshine Queen as it was one of the first bodhi strains I purchased and not many people have grown it or reported. All seeds growing, but definitely less vigorous than the Orange Wookie x 88g13 I popped also. I’ll keep you updated on their progress.

13 Likes

Thanks brother🙏🏻. Still pretty shocked at the lack of info about it. I suppose the strains involved aren’t as unique as most of his other lines. Maybe that’s why? Anyway, looking fwd to your reports.

Love the Europe 72 avatar also. My favorite period for The Dead :v:t2:.

9 Likes

How’d I miss that one. Thanks for the heads up brother!

2 Likes

Happy belated 8-27-72 day aka naked pole guy day https://youtu.be/6JukZBGgv8I

6 Likes

:100: same, most of my favorite sets are from this era.

Great footage!

7 Likes

Classic! Late 72 is so good.

6 Likes

We are beyond blessed to have the footage that has been made public available to us. I always dreamed of what this show would actually looked like while burning through cassettes.I talked to Big Steve one time and asked if the rest of the shows footage would ever be released and he replied with a hard NO. Who knows what the future may hold! There was some kinda internal problems; to even get this amount of footage out. Long live the Dead!

10 Likes

On the Kush 4, keep in mind that most of that quote from Nevil isn’t about Kush 4. It’s mostly about the Maple Leaf Afghani. They are two different things.

I dunno if you use the search feature, but in this very thread I posted a review of bodhi’s unreleased testers Kush 4 x Old Mother Ghani with that same info about Kush 4. :slight_smile:

Just a point of reference on forum etiquette for the new folks - please use the search feature. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sorry @Kyumonryu I wasn’t trying to curb your enthusiasm, just saying that as a general best practice since we get so many repeat questions.

I think the Kush 4 x SSDD would be an absolutely KILLER pack to pick up and I’m excited to see you run them! The Kush 4 leaners I had out of the K4xOMG testers were great weed due to the feel good super happy effects, and I bet the SSDD would beef up the potency quite a bit.

Just putting it out there, if anybody got both the K4 x SSDD and the Blue Sunshine and wants to trade so they can be run in the future for F2…future me who has more room in the vault wants to hear from you. Not current me, but future me. :stuck_out_tongue: Damn, now I sound like minitiger. lol

:rainbow:

30 Likes

Haha. Hey, man, at least I’m kind of making an effort to curb the seed-buying lately. Kind of… And I’m sending out a bunch of stuff to people sometime soon, in the next few days, so…More room in the fridge! Yay! Haha.

17 Likes

No worries, and I have 2 packs. One for making f2s.for future you!

10 Likes

I think that’s super cool and something more folks should do. Share the wealth! I wish more people knew we give away seeds here. I see people on IG selling and auctioning bodhi seeds for ridiculous prices, like hundreds per pack of not super rare stuff, and I wish somebody would tell the bidders that we’re giving those away over here for free.

:peace_symbol:

P.S. Don’t you have a bunch of Karma Headbanger packs? :astonished:

21 Likes

I managed to pick up a few packs for my next run, I think I’ll pop the freebie packs first as i would love to f2 the Pinball Wizard and see what comes out.

order

12 Likes

What’s the lineage in that purple triangle? Anyone know? Couldn’t find anything about it online. I jumped in on the BOGO too, nothing from the new drop but picked up DLA 4 and the Babylon Buster freebie, pretty stoked

4 Likes

I think someone on RIU (or maybe it was here) indicated it was Black Triangle x Purple Unicorn F3?

5 Likes

That’s what it is.

3 Likes