Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Bodhi Silver Mountain. (Dry)
Well here it is dried and heading for the curing jars. It smells and tastes like candy/cotton candy. It’s strong smoke. It’s got a real nice body high along with a clear up head buzz. It’s great for sitting around and socializing with friends. It’s got a gold hue to it that I couldn’t capture on camera. Great bag appeal. Texture is soft and semi gooey.

45 Likes

@corey looks great man! And sounds delicious too :lollipop:

6 Likes

Thanks @LegsMahoney!

5 Likes

Looks good! One of my Silver Mountains also had that sorta “candy-ish” smell going on big-time. I thought it was “bubblegum,” but I wonder now if it was more of a “cotton candy” thing…

17 Likes

Thanks @minitiger! Bodhi definitely has some good stuff. It’s amazing how similar our descriptions are from a plant grown by seed

10 Likes

Looks frosty! Good job on her!

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Thanks for making the seeds available to me @twistedinfinity!

6 Likes

I admit I am being lazy, so ignore me for my own good…

But which black domina did Bodhi use for snuggle funk? I know he got it from Bob Hemphill, but I also know Bob has two black Dominas….

I just popped two packs.

14 Likes

Working on obtaining the majority of this list from a friend for preservation. Let me know what shouldn’t be missed!

24 Likes

My picks so far…… 1,2,5,6,7,8,10,11,12,18 20,21, 24, 26,29

5 Likes

Wow what a list of old classics - temple crosses too. Id say all the snow lotus, appalachia, temple crosses and the landraces… so like everything :rofl:

10 Likes

To be honest…what ever you can afford to buy from him. If I could afford it, I would take it all.

10 Likes

Yeah. I’m trying to get them all. Just so much $$$

4 Likes

Surprised you didn’t include #9, any reason in particular? – #10, #18 and #24 look really appealing too as I see they are in your selection. Good luck choosing! Looks difficult to narrow down the choices from that list.

6 Likes

Tree of Life is not only my favorite Bodhi strain, but probably my favorite strain ever, just from a “total package” perspective. Sour Diesel’s my favorite-tasting strain ever, but the Tree of Life has such an amazing high and tastes plenty good, too. You should jump all over that one.

Just outta curiosity, why is your friend getting rid of all of that? There are some major crosses on that list.

15 Likes

Do not miss out on number 8.

Lots of great stuff in there. These are the ones that caught my eye: 2, 3, 8*, 18, 21, 24, 28.

@syzygy I think a bunch of people are doing Goji runs.

7 Likes

Id say dream beaver, jahruba, and nepali temple would be top on my list. I bet nepali temple has some interesting plants!

8 Likes

attitude seee bank is hard to beat is hard to beat

2 Likes

High Grade seeds has some femminized Nepal stains ( check their landrances) also AG (authenic Genetics) has some true landrances – also the Real Seed Company has many, many

2 Likes

Nice, yeah I wish I had more space for land race sativas, the jahruba looks to be a cool island landrace cross. Nepali temple tho is Nepali og - mom of goji and mothers milk, crossed with the temple male.

3 Likes