Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

@PlantShepherd just did an open pollination preservation run of these very rare seeds. Here’s the thread:

Hope that helps!

:peace_symbol:

26 Likes

thanks a ton man, that’s exactly what i was looking for, crazy coincidence i guess. now i just hope i can get a response/trade, i’m willing to trade quite a bit for these.

8 Likes

@anonymous4289 You’re signed up at #21 on the coop giveaway. You should be receiving a pack in your fall box. :v:

12 Likes

awesome man, thank you. if i could only have one strain it would be NL5. i get a little confused about the sign-ups and when to pay and whatnot, but i know i signed up for a few of the strains going into the fall boxes.

7 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’ll still confused on when we are supposed to pay. I thought we were waiting to hear from Sebring. :v:

7 Likes

He will let us know, always has before!

5 Likes

yeah, i was just worried i’d miss it.

3 Likes

Will be lots of chatter on multiple threads when he does!!!

4 Likes

Ooops. I definitely went and made my donation immediately. What a noob. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

my 2 old soul and dragon’s blood hashplant clones! this is the first grow where i can say i’m fucking killing it.

os 7 staking dense and fast

os 6 oily, greasey, this is the most amazing smelling plant i’ve grown

well i’m not exactly 100% killing it, i probably overfertilized and definetly underwatered = burnt tips, i can’t be at my grow everyday :sleepy:

41 Likes

Package from shoe has landed.

35 Likes

Spirit train f2

Got my etsy order :hugs:. Also got one for trade if anyone is interested preferably another bodhi pack but im open to suggestions. (TRADED)

32 Likes

Peace @stONER775 I would be willing to trade shirts…lol. I wanted a black one. Dont have a strain to trade unless U want Snow Monkey or Dream Axis ( both Bodhi). If U want to trade I will but we need find a person to repo the beans cuz my plan was spread them. (I have a pack already)
Be safe, stay strong and GROW HARD :fist:t5:

14 Likes

I’d be interested. Or anyone else? Not looking to ship out of California.

23 Likes

My next Sativa run, really excited about these.

34 Likes

Holy crap I didn’t know you could order two zaps and two metal haze and get two Vietnamese x whp. Where did you get your packs?
I literally only wanted the Vietnamese x whp because dragonflamesgenetics found a skunk pheno in them.

7 Likes

I received these from a good friend that has been around the industry for a number of years. I’m not sure about that skunk pheno, but I will keep an eye out.
There will be a selection run first, then on to making seeds.

12 Likes

Four SSDD (Sunshine Daydream) just over 3 weeks from flipping to 12/12, my outdoor “trip shed” temperature has been in the low 50’s when I check on them in the morning, probably dipping into the 40’s overnight and the humidity has stayed in the mid to high 70%. Added a dehumidifier but I am not sure if it is enough as there are a couple vents in the shed so it is probably too much outdoor air mixed in for it to make more of a difference. Hopefully I won’t run into much of an issue once they start putting on weight.

Two SSDD females in the foreground with two males behind them, outdoor temperatures have been pretty cold here on the Central Coast of California, going to be getting down to mid to low 30’s this week and it has been more rainy than usual, I use a pop up tent that you see at farmer’s markets to cover them during rainstorms to keep some of the extra water off them.

The two males in the foreground, one is obviously further along in the flowering process.

43 Likes

IME, the Sunshine Daydream was susceptible to botrytis/mold. I got really dense nugs on mine, and that’s probably why. I’ve heard from a few others too, that it’s not the best with botrytis. If you can’t get the humidity any lower, then maybe a bunch of airflow (esp late flowering) will help. Your plants are looking excellent though! Look out for that warm blanket high from the SSDD, those are the good ones…

20 Likes

Find some wizard hat phenos :wink:

35 Likes