Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Yours aren’t any slouches! This pheno just seems to have all the things I love: easy to grow, not demanding, extra sticky, great yield (at least by my very low standards!), perfect buzz w/no ceiling, and best of all, melts my nerve pain.

The smells on this one are really hard for me to pin down. They keep changing as it matures. From fresh yeasty bread, to sweet berryish, to a sour fresh funk… as if that makes any sense… so yeah, I know what you mean.

I was going to try reversing some clones, again, but that’s going on hold for a bit. I’ve tried a few times with no luck. I’m thinking it could be because I use a UV-c light to control powdery mildew?

I just got some sulfur, to try @JoeCrowe method of pm elimination. Get that taken care of, then give the STS another shot.

11 Likes

The mildew is going to be wiped out with the sulfur protocol, that’s my guarantee! Your plants will thank you :wink:

9 Likes

I am counting on that! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only partially on topic, and also posted this on RIU, but if anybody’s looking for NWMHP hybrids, GLG has a Strayfox freebie… Watermelon Haze. JJ’s White Haze (Doc D’s cut) x NWMHP. Buy a Strayfox pack, get a 5 seed freebie. I have too many seeds but I couldn’t resist buying just one.

Here’s to hoping Bodhi doesn’t have some crazy drop around Valentines?

20 Likes

dragon’s blood HP from clone day 68
i don’t think i took the mother this far last time, because today when i brushed up against it i smelled like something it didn’t last time, amazing amazing malty, fruit loop/kerosene
i could chop all of my other plants right now but i’m waiting on this one, bulking up! i would like to chop all at once, i have the lights dimmed over the plants that look finished. is that something people do? i usually blast my lights till chop day

42 Likes

Where did you find this info brocephus? Is this jj of top dawg? Many thanks! Also, same, couldn’t resist just one pack to get the watermelon haze. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I asked DBJ via IG and he answered based on info from Strayfox, but also I received mine today so I’ve seen the sticker as well. AFAIK it is JJ from Top Dawg, yeah.

One does have to wonder if Bodhi will release any other Watermelon HP hybrids, as regular releases or freebies or whatever.

11 Likes

amazing nugs! and yeah i’ve done that for the same reason as you. had a pheno taking longer so I dimmed them but not positive if it helps at all. does that mom bleed red tho? been wanting to see a pic of this for some time ! got a pack i’m sitting on. was mind blown when I first saw cuttings of this that bleed red sap but i’ve never seen pics in flower!

10 Likes

oh yeah as advertised it definitely bleeds a lot

41 Likes

Dude that’s awesome! Reason enough to run that plant right there, I wanna see a plant bleed :metal:t2:

7 Likes

Cherry Unicorn, about seven weeks from seed, coming along strong and healthy but I’m wondering about the darker veins and lighter edges. Assuming nitrogen def, which is surprising considering it’s in a fresh soil and Coco mix and has gotten a feed or two, but I guess it’s just a N glutton:

23 Likes

Pura Vida F2 S1 second week of flower

33 Likes

i found this, it’s got a bunch of bodhi strains with pretty good descriptions, i know those are hard to find
https://blobby.wsimg.com/go/8d53f2aa-958a-43af-bdb0-2b8839d7c21a/MENU%20September%202020%20v2.pdf

27 Likes

Thanks for posting this! Those DLA#5 crosses sound great. Can’t wait until my state starts getting places like this. Skunk ass pheno of DLA5 for $26. Yum!!!

16 Likes

And that Sannie/ Bodhi mash up Jack Lights is making me drool just daydreaming about it!

11 Likes

Soul mate or soul food?

Which should i buy?

6 Likes

Both, of course :smiley:

I’ve heard a lot of good things about Soul Mate

8 Likes

I’ve grown both, soulfood hands down. 88G13HP consistently delivers, the Wookiee was either good (not great) or mediocre.

Just my experience with those 2
-GH

22 Likes

What are your fav 88G13HP crosses?

7 Likes

Would you be able to expand a bit on why you preferred the 88g cross over w15?

Effects? Terps? Yield? Density? Potency?

Any other info you could provide on your experience with the crosses would be very useful and appreciated!

10 Likes