Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Do you prefer the diablo over the goji?

@Grohio Your Space Monkey looks gorgeous! Definitely one I thought of…

6 Likes

Anyone have any idea when the next drop is? I can’t afford anymore seeds and I’ve got all my grows planned out like 6-7 out right now, but there’s this addiction deep down inside, and it is constantly screaming, “who knows what you might miss in the next drop.”

7 Likes

heh right, that’s me right now. I have enough seeds to plant 5 every 4 months for the next 45 years and here I am trying to buy more :rofl: I know the Purple Unicorn drop was just a month or two ago, looks like 9/15/20 was the last drop, so wouldn’t expect another drop soon but… I wanna know too ^^

7 Likes

divine intervention ready for her three days of darkness… :heart_eyes:

there really is an aura of specialness about these lines, thinking i might go strictly bodhi meds in the future :laughing:

34 Likes

Hmmm… I dunno. I haven’t smoked any Diablo in at least eight years, maybe even longer. I don’t think I can say one way or the other whether I prefer it over Goji. But it’s good weed for sure.

6 Likes

Interested to know what you thought of the high. I found the lavender leaners started out energetic and then tailed off to sleepy after about an hour. The Jack leaners were more sweet and citrus and uppy, not sleepy and better for daytime. The lavenders were early to mid evening vibes. I kept the two I felt represented the best from the Lavender and the best from the Jack leaning. I appreciated the full range of phenos though. I just made beans with a White Lotus/Jack cross. I’ll probably keep the Lavender leaner around for a while.

9 Likes

This is me behaving. Seed addicts unite lmao! :angel:

bodhi

32 Likes

I thought Goji was my favorite but this current batch of Black Triangle is amazing. The high alone is worth everything. It’s like putting on a heavy blanket of “wellbeing”.

I don’t know how to explain it better. The “Wellbeing” measurement is that feeling of happiness mixed with a sense that the problems of life will work themselves out. Throw some intense feelings of love for the people in your life (I love you man!) and you have a solid “wellbeing” measurement.

29 Likes

I have 4 black triangle seedlings going at the moment. Hopefully i find something close to your description because i ruined the other 8 seeds in the pack. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

20 Likes

Good to know. I have a pack or two of that right now, but I’m gonna hold off on anymore GHash crosses for a while. I feel like I’ve had some G13HP hybrid growing every grow for the last two years. My current grow, I actually have zero Bodhi strains, which is a first for me. After this one, I think I’m gonna check out Soar and/or Dread Bread, along with some other stuff.

11 Likes

It was so good. Lavender Jack has the Best smelling weed ever, it reminded me of Top Shelf XJ-13 at dispensaries. Insane resin production and sorry but definitely more of a Jack leaner looks wise but high wise probably more like Lavender…it made me tired if I lay down. The pics I posted are of the Lavender Vanilla Frosting I made with the lavender Jack male.

11 Likes

Really been debating on that Cherry Queen still… and what to get with it… That Eternal Sunshine looks real nice, supposed to be citrus spears and a soaring high with no ceiling… like 16 weeks to flower tho :thinking:

9 Likes

I’m with you on the Cherry Queen. Every time I buy a strain I ponder if I should get CQ instead. It’s gone long enough that I need to just pull the trigger.

Good stuff. :call_me_hand:t4:

8 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Gold Star x SL

2 posts were split to a new topic: ABC bastard cannabis seeds

I’ve got two cherry queens going into flower this week! Haven’t had any CQ in over a year so I’m ready.

13 Likes

2nd to last nugget of the sinsemilla guava hashplant keeper pheno
I’m burning through this stuff to stay medicated while trimming my outdoor harvest.
Gotta smoke weed to grow weed.

43 Likes

That looks like some good smoke @zephyr

11 Likes

Space Monkey - week 3 of flower. First two bud shots are of the ladies that didn’t get pollinated, the other shots are of my seeded mother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::v::peace_symbol::us_outlying_islands:

They smell, literally when you rub the stem, like dog sht, lemon and lavendar. It is the most insanely delicious aroma, and makes me smh going wow, who would’ve thought dog sht could smell amazing. :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

27 Likes

Interesting. Mine had no shit smells or lemon smells at all.

12 Likes