Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Taste along with effect are my markers for the goods.

5 Likes

it seems like people are kinda over this topic but just came here to say bottlenecking isn’t the bad work i hear it made out to be. anytime someone locks in a trait by selection, that’s bottlenecking.

Like in the case of a GSC x GSC derivative i’d say that’s pretty harmless and probably a good idea if you like that sort of thing. the real shame is losing the diversity in heirloom varieties and what not, with certain traits lost cause someone tried reproducing the line without popping enough seeds

17 Likes

Has anyone grown dazzle berry or purple mana? snagged the last pack from glg ! going to pop them with strawberry headband for indoor around late feb and it will be my first 100% living soil organic grow.

do smaller pots work better for living soil like 2 or 3 gal? I usually flower in 5 gal in a 5x5 and got true organic living soil by the rev i’m trying to memorize it any advise on bodhis genetics first time growing them !

10 Likes

The more soil the better in my experience. 5 gallon would be my bare minimum for a smaller finish

10 Likes

I’m not up on the social media stuff, what’s up with the “ex”?

4 Likes

His ex-wife.

I’ve grown in three-gallon pots with no real issues before, did it for a few years before I switched to five-and seven-gallon pots. Isn’t The Rev’s soil mix kinda specifically FOR two- and three-gallon pots? I know there’s a ton of different amendments in it (most of which are redundant). I don’t think you’ll have any issues in a three-gallon pot. Might just have to top dress a few times in flower, maybe.

Here’s a Strawberry Headband grow log: Greenhighlander grows

You can always use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner.

14 Likes

Second what @BeagleZ says, you can do it in a 3gal (I’m doing it right now) but you e gotta really be paying attention and have stuff on hand to supplement nutrients if needed, 5 gal and up you have a little more of a buffer and room for error

Edit: @minitiger knows his shit too and has been coaching me emotionally through the run I’ve got in 3 gals now :joy::joy:

17 Likes

Haha! That’s funny as shit, dude.

13 Likes

Kinda accurate though isn’t it?? Haha

5 Likes

they have children together and she is still part of the operation. Nothing shady. she runs sales and stuff for him they just don’t date i guess.

10 Likes

The dazzle packs are holding .Once you have kids your bound to that person and kids so one has to make the best of the situation for their sake

9 Likes

Thanks I think ill keep em at 5 gal then. and I saw that pic already and that’s a killer looking plant !

3 Likes

gotcha that’s what I was thinking, I got no issues so far

3 Likes

that’s what i’ve been hearing ill take that advice maybe even go a little bigger

2 Likes

Pic? There’s, like, an entire Strawberry Headband grow log, both indoors and out, with all kinds of information about it in that thread. You were asking for advice about Bodhi and mentioned you were planting some Strawberry Headband seeds. Read the thread. There’s more than just one pic.

12 Likes

Here is my silver mountain day 70ish

51 Likes

Thats one chunky lady!

6 Likes

The buds are much smaller than they appear on camera. Loose and fluffy. Tons of sugar trim.

12 Likes

Yeah they have separated. Mrs. Bodhi made a post on her IG quite a while ago now, sharing that they were separating and that Bodhi was actually potentially entering a relationship with someone else who they have both known, and that she thought was an awesome person.

9 Likes

Crazy bud structure on that silver mountain. Haven’t seen one grow like that yet. Is this an F1 or F2 or?

Looks frosty and kind of reminds me of some chem cross for some reason, in the structure of the bud.

6 Likes