Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Tiger Mother

Melon Mountain

Afghani Stripes

Ghani Catgrass

4 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes

Ghani catgrass and afghani strips are really cool ideas. much better than what I was coming up with.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s another one for you: Caspian Tiger

5 Likes

Ah man that sucks! I think it was listed as ā€˜outdoorā€™ tho on the package :thinking:
if bodhi lists it as ā€˜outdoorā€™ that generally means it will herm indoors.

11 Likes

Khans musky mother.

images
Shere Khan the tiger. :tiger:

nonhybrid-muskmelon

I like ghani cat grass too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sounds like you found something unique @PetalPowerseed :yum::+1:

5 Likes

yeah it was right after Christmas and she was selling them on etsy with a tshirt purchase. not bad for 60

5 Likes

Dang. I bought a shirt and just got sweet stickers with my order. :yum: I need to find where they announce when they open their shop. Have an idea?

5 Likes

miss_bodhi on instagram but sheā€™s about to change her name, unsure if that means the shop will change or not too :thinking:

11 Likes

I just need to use IG more.

Thanks @HolyAngel :raised_hands:

5 Likes

She changed it today. Shine_thru_love.

14 Likes

I just wanted to find out how you define mids and head stash top shelf.
I have to say branding and name recognition is incredible in how people shop.

3 Likes

Potency is middle of the road. Iā€™d say mac1 is on the higher end of mids, but still mids. Those two in particular, like most cookies IMO, are bland highs with nothing going on. No hammer to the face, no soaring high. They donā€™t cut through anything. If I smoked actually good herb and then smoked those, I wouldnā€™t be able to tell I smoked them at all. The only things they have going on are bag appeal and smell/flavor.

18 Likes

Ok that makes sense. I find that most people shop with their eyes and nose.
Thank you for answering. I personally donā€™t smoke, so Iā€™m always looking for how different strains effect people.
Takes me a while to sort through phenos, since I make choices based on how my smoke testers respond.

5 Likes

Taste along with effect are my markers for the goods.

5 Likes

it seems like people are kinda over this topic but just came here to say bottlenecking isnā€™t the bad work i hear it made out to be. anytime someone locks in a trait by selection, thatā€™s bottlenecking.

Like in the case of a GSC x GSC derivative iā€™d say thatā€™s pretty harmless and probably a good idea if you like that sort of thing. the real shame is losing the diversity in heirloom varieties and what not, with certain traits lost cause someone tried reproducing the line without popping enough seeds

17 Likes

Has anyone grown dazzle berry or purple mana? snagged the last pack from glg ! going to pop them with strawberry headband for indoor around late feb and it will be my first 100% living soil organic grow.

do smaller pots work better for living soil like 2 or 3 gal? I usually flower in 5 gal in a 5x5 and got true organic living soil by the rev iā€™m trying to memorize it any advise on bodhis genetics first time growing them !

10 Likes

The more soil the better in my experience. 5 gallon would be my bare minimum for a smaller finish

10 Likes

Iā€™m not up on the social media stuff, whatā€™s up with the ā€œexā€?

4 Likes

His ex-wife.

Iā€™ve grown in three-gallon pots with no real issues before, did it for a few years before I switched to five-and seven-gallon pots. Isnā€™t The Revā€™s soil mix kinda specifically FOR two- and three-gallon pots? I know thereā€™s a ton of different amendments in it (most of which are redundant). I donā€™t think youā€™ll have any issues in a three-gallon pot. Might just have to top dress a few times in flower, maybe.

Hereā€™s a Strawberry Headband grow log: Greenhighlander grows

You can always use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner.

14 Likes