Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I wanted the Jalalagod but I was too slow and they were gone by the time I ordered. Got the PPCK instead

10 Likes

She’s a beaut Clark!

8 Likes

I’ve got a pack if there is ever a dire need for them.

8 Likes

I received mine as freebie as well from Great Lakes Genetics. I love this seedbank. I had disaster first attempt last week with heating mat. Got my seeds too hot. The only seeds to germinate were Bad Dawg Genetics, Great lakes seed lines you get as freebies. So impressed with that.

12 Likes

@syzygy The pollen you used was regular male pollen correct? same as the goji f2 and SSDD x goji.
I just transplanted my tester ladies yesterday from a small pot to 2 gallon grow bags. I had genetic sex testing done so i have 4 ssdd x goji and 3 goji f2’s. Looking forward to a little topping and training than flowering them in a few weeks. Thanks again. Will post a photo of the ladies today.

10 Likes

Yeah, the same male used in F2 and SSDD x. Still unsure if it’s a “good” male, just pollen chucking here. A few pictures of it flowering are in my goji f2 thread : Incoherent gibberish & 2021 Goji OG F2s

Related - Goji F2s finished

43 Likes

Since these have only been freebies for a relatively short time and were not sold at retail prior to being freebies, I’m not sure many people outside of testers have any info on them yet.

11 Likes

@Seedcracker320 I can’t find anything at all on the internet about someone growing Jalalagod yet, but here is a description of Jalalabad Star from Ex Situ seeds:

Edit: removed a reference to Sproutways here because I realized I posted something about a Coastal Seeds/Kagyu cross with JS by accident

10 Likes

Damn! I got 14 beans each in my packs of Purple Pakistani Chitral :grimacing:

That’s gonna make for a fun hunt when I get these wet later this year!

(My cat’s an attention-whore)

46 Likes

@rlslmshdy cool, I’m curious how they’ll do inside. Usually bodhi seeds say outdoors on them cus they are finicky and will likely throw nanners when indoors but I don’t have a spot outdoors so I’m wondering if they are even worth trying indoors. If you can tag me in any future posts on them would be awesome.

@Dirt_Wizard thanks for that.

6 Likes

I most certainly will tag you in future posts regarding this strain. My main issue being remembering to tag you, lol. Ive popped 3 this week. I’ve thought about maybe trying one indoors. I’m assuming this is a sativa?

5 Likes

Lol no worries if you forget every once in a while I search around to see if any new info pops up.

3 Likes

11 days later, those Dazzleberry’s are still in the tent…going to be ten weeks flowering, maybe a bit more. Both have started to smell, the larger one the smell is strong Raspberry and the #2 is less pronounced and a little funk to go with it. The 2 phenos are a little different.
I would like to add that these were major magnesium freaks…They needed an extra blast of Epsom salts early in flower on every watering…they were grown in same conditions as many others that had no mag issues. They are both in 3.5 gallon dirt.the larger one could have used a bigger pot…next time for sure and I will re-run both of these.

53 Likes

Sometimes yes, other times not so much. Bodhi frequently throws out some outdoor freebies early in the year to show some extra love to the people who grow outdoors. They’re frequently crosses that he thinks will really shine if grown outdoors, but that will probably do just fine indoors as well. That said, sometimes it’s because they’ve only really been tested outdoors and/or indoor results have been scarce or inconclusive. Yes, it’s also as you said where indoor testers may have reported intersex plants. Some of Bodhi’s landrace crosses tend to prefer outdoors where they are much less likely either to get root bound or to need to be trained to accommodate low ceilings.

18 Likes

Wow that’s crazy looking! Beautiful

5 Likes

Got my order from Headie Gardens

42 Likes

great scores that temple lights v2 love gift sounds intresting i bet theres some dank there!
@Vagabond_Windy

13 Likes

my precious old soul keeper i re-ran, i hate this phone picture but i keep my dried weed and my real camera in different places!! haha anyways it’s nothing special to look at, it’s kinda grey/green unlike the picture look more orange, it’s got like no orange color

in comparison to the 4ish months jarred nugs, smoking this while trimming after 2 weeks of drying, was wayyyyyy more flavorful, i had a feeling the solvent like oil on there would be volatile, i trimmed everything and weighted it into ounces, sealed individually in mylars with a hair straightener, threw it in the freezer.

It 100% worked (short term at least) i let a mylar thaw out overnight and i have fresh harvested, bright color stanky weed, i don’t think it lost anything in the freeze, the stuff i kept in jars this round got a little less flavorful within 2 weeks (but it’s still good) it’s pretty different tho, some weed don’t like curing

fresh: extreme pine solvent/candy
cured: muted eucalyptus coffee

41 Likes

Hey…wait a second there…it’s 4/30 why the heck is the sale still on @ GLG?
Well, I was well behaved on 4/20…and that’s the point I’m gonna stick with…this 4/30 sales stuff counts as a new year…
Silver Sunshine and Strawberry Temple…I couldn’t not do it…at least now the tremors will subside :smiley:
madness

25 Likes

It’s cause he did’nt see an order from you bud. He’s trying to tempt you :joy::joy:

14 Likes