Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Don’t forget Pink Lotus.

10 Likes

And Lemon Lotus, I got that one in the vault :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Yea I thought I was missing one. I even have a pack of PL F4 in the vault

I was just listing the ones that had colors in the name

10 Likes

I agree. I mostly scroll down to the lineage and go from there. The descriptions are hit or miss it seems but it’s more fun to look back in time. Same thing with “flowering times” I always disregard

9 Likes

I dig some of the new drops and interested to grab a couple. However, anyone else just want to be able to purchase the outdoor skunk selections as opposed to only being able to get them via freebie? Is there anywhere offering them?

8 Likes

But generally Bodhi freebies can’t be bought from the seedbanks. @hillbill is right to suggest GLG, they have great prices and customer service. And Headiegardens is another fave for me.

BUT you can go 50/50 on 4 packs w a friend. Since most places, they’re Buy 3 Get 1 Free. You each choose 2 packs and it’s less $ spent than you buying 3 packs to get that freebie you wanted.

Also freebie strains sometime show up on Strainly being sold, but no guarentee that the seeds were stored properly.

A good option is to trade with other Overgrow members. Ask here:

16 Likes

Miss your fave, Bodhi drop coming to GLG.

11 Likes

Check out my phone homes (tk x wookie)
Popped 9 or 10 seeds, 6 made it to a month old

26 Likes

Dream Lotus is the Blue Dream/Snow Lotus cross. I suspect that if the word “Blue” or “Blueberry” is in the name, it’s a straight Blueberry cross and not a Blue Dream cross.

I actually have a pack of the Dream Lotus and really wanna grow some at some point here pretty soon, always liked Blue Dream myself. Of course, I never had it as my only option for two years haha! Still, there are worse things to be blazing for two years…

17 Likes

Damn… Time Bender and Madre Azul won’t be remade. I thought these new new were gonna be around for a while

456fghj

20 Likes

Oh and if anyone missed out on anything, GLG hasn’t done their drop yet. It could be anytime from now. They made a post on IG last night that they were dropping soon

15 Likes

Everything still available on breeders direct.

Only 2 black triangle left.

13 Likes

Damn y’all pushing hard on the FOMO. I’m good with missing out on a few now and again. :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

So at this point based off of what other OGs have shared…….are Bodhi’s only 2 males at this point in time the HP and PU?

Edit: forgot about wookie*

13 Likes

He’s used a DLA5 male for a few crosses recently. (Most notably the Thai D9 x DLA5 LE from last year)

My sense is he’s working with other males but mostly releasing the ghash crosses. OMG has been retired afaik. (As well as his other classic dads)

15 Likes

I think the wookie male is still alive too.

14 Likes

Based on some of the clone lists Radio Ridge Nursery has published recently, it looks like (at least for the commercial market) Bodhi has also been working with a Jalalabad x RKS male a Lavender Lemonade (Lemon Tree x Wookie 15) male, and an A1 male. In terms of the seed market, it definitely seems like Bodhi is replenishing older GHash lines and releasing some stuff from the fridge.

20 Likes

Yes OMG is retired. I love her. Or well I guess I should say him lol. Laughing Lemon is one of the best in recent memory for me personally

19 Likes

Sofa king nervous lol. Got my Blue Sunshine male in its new home. Did a heavy defoliation. Plan is to cut a 3x3 cardboard square and cover it with aluminum foil to catch the pollen. Hope it doesn’t stretch too much

30 Likes

I hope you have some tight and dense balls in the near future!

5 Likes