Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I’ve never grown the 88g13hp in it’s pure form. But most of the bodhi strains with this male in my seed library, I got because I was familiar with the mother plant used in the cross.

So in general, I look for the traits I recognize from the mother line.

In the Dank Sinatra, the 78 la affy leaners had a very bushy low structure. Like a little round shrub. The buds were smaller and more delicate with better resin coverage. The resin was milky white, less clear or amber. It very tiny resin glands, the kind of tiny trichomes that build up into thick layers. The resin was unusually sticky, not greasy or waxy. When handling the buds it was so sticky you could see little sticky strands of gluey resin sticking to your fingertips.

The phenos with more 88g13hp influence were a more upright christmas tree like structure. The resin is was greasy, not sticky. The resin glands had large capitated trichome heads. The buds were rounder and chunkier.

For the guava hashplant, the stardawg guava dominant pheno had a more recognizable chem structure. Similar smell to the mother. Branchy, delicate leaves, large calyxes. Nube did a great job describing the bud structure one time, it’s kind of like the tops are made of thin slices of bud.

here’s his quote:

by comparison, the phenos that showed more 88g13hp influence had rounder chunkier buds (like @minitiger was saying in his reply about the g13hp traits) and a sweet herbal vegetal smell.

25 Likes