Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

It wraps up in 63 days.
Really turns purple the last week or so.

17 Likes

Where did you get the f2 definitely interested lol

6 Likes

Should be in the fall box. There was a large group run for maxi diversity

I imagine there will be tons available for trades gifts

8 Likes

I pollinated my Skunktek’s Sour Diesel cut and my Dogwalker OG cut with pollen from my Black Triangle F2 (Triangle Kush leaning) male a week or two ago. Seeds are forming nicely.

Also pollinated my Black Triangle F2 (Triangle Kush leaning) female with pollen from my Cherry West Bc male 2-3 weeks ago. Those seeds are ripening on the vine as well. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

29 Likes

hell yeah those crosses sure sound fire, how’s the cherry west females? and skunktek’s sour? and BT f2’s?

11 Likes

theres a seedrun that i believe already closed, but maybe theres still space (if not, they will eventually appear as freebies in the FSFC thread or on Auctions etc).

My F2s came from one of the batches (catapults batch) in the seed pool

11 Likes

Oh wow that going to be a crazy crosses

5 Likes

oh, hayy :wave:

4 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen the LJ tester thread on Breedbay, but, he took his anywhere from 67-84 days. I kept waiting for signs of swelling, and at 63 it hadn’t swollen much, so I just checked trichomes and cut based off that. Might try and take it a bit longer next time

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/jack-herer-x-wookie-tester-thread.201364880/

14 Likes

Mine came down just shy of 9 weeks and was def mature. Your cut sounds fire sounds like it has a little more kick than mine. Good smoke for sure though

13 Likes

Right on! So 9 weeks seems about average then for Wookie doms and hybrids, longer for Jack doms… Did yours swell up much? Yea I like this one a lot so far. During the day I’m def high, yet clearheaded enough to think and do, and at night I’m stoned and awake and still able to zone out and be focused in what I’m doing lol. It’s hard to describe. Very well rounded without being boring or too extreme. Seems to work with you and not against you, unless you want to sleep lol. Def keeps me awake at night though, even if I’ve had a tiring day. Better for Friday and Saturday nights lol

16 Likes

I’ll smoke some of mine tonight I don’t remember it keeping me up. I was smoking on some eternal sunshine x (sweet pink grapefruit bx x agent orange) snd that shit kept me up til 2 two nights in a row. I’m normally out by 10. More potent effect than the eternal sunshine mom I used.

Mine swelled up a little but it’s all fluff, I’ll take a full size nug thinking I’ll barely fit it in my mini fuckin ocb papers and then it’s just an average doob.

The seeded bracts were like 100% amber for whatever reason, the majority was cloudy and just starting to turn

24 Likes

Eden Transmission F2 #2, I culled #1 a few weeks ago due to herm tendencies that were popping up. This one has been stable thus far and it was time to break out the step ladder although she’s really not that tall.

38 Likes

I wonder if B is spittin on the album

23 Likes

Guessing he means Lavender Lemonade x Zkittles?

10 Likes

Probably yea

7 Likes

He’s a trash rapper. I rather just buy a pack for 45 and save my ears from listening to that.

19 Likes

haha, i just had to google who he was GARBAGE! bring back some old school!

11 Likes

Old school

Babylon Buster day 49

33 Likes

Dude, for real. How many albums do you think he’d sell if a pack of seeds wasn’t included? My guess is not 1000.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled in the “used” section at record stores for unopened copies of Berner’s latest album haha!

20 Likes