Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Germin’ some old seeds in Viva Sauna yesterday after heavy sanding in GLG free sander. Will plant tomorrow, hoping for the best.
Going with 4 Cherry Lotus, 4 J1 Hashplant and 6 Space Monkey F2.

Chopped 4 great looking Sun Ra F2s yesterday. They were 88 days 12/12 from seed. They are stinkers that smell a little hash like and some real funky dark notes. Big plants with 2 phenos, one branching and the other more single cola. Hanging in dark vented closet. Things change in there sometimes with buds smelling different ways at different times.

28 Likes

seeded (non intentional) Goji OG F2, week 7 or early 8. imma try to reveg this one. i know frost isnt all or most. but, banality speaks to me :slight_smile:

47 Likes

Frost aside, looks like an easy trim which in my book always has room in the garden. Looking ultra lush, great job bot!

11 Likes

Not your first time trimming :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Finally started smoking on some Lavender Jack lowers today after 9 days in the dry tent. I took it to 63 days, had 20% amber. Not what I was shooting for, but I didn’t bother to check trichomes until 62. I’m happy with it though.

Really nice high on this one. Gets me stoned without being demotivating, but also high without the raciness, if that makes sense. Smoking during the day, I was stoned but had motivation and energy to get things done, but at night this stuff is great. I’m fuckin stoned but wide awake. Overall feeling of warm fuzziness in the head and behind the eyes, with an almost LSD like buzz quality that keeps my brain going and awake. It’s 130am and the hours have been buzzing by. This would be great concert weed or walking around the city til 2am weed. Hanging around a bonfire weed. Play video games all night weed. Play music and code an Arma 3 server all night weed lol. I wish I had this weed when I was doing that years ago.

Smells great so far when I break it apart. Like if Jack was wrapped up in a blanket that was washed with lavender fabric softener, and just pulled out of the dryer, with an empty gas can in the room. Not like a dryer sheet though. If it had that dryer sheet/perfume shit goin on I’d trash it because I hate that taste. Much more subtle. Smokes real smooth. You can taste the lavender subduing the Jack, with a chem gas/fuel “aura” surrounding everything. Def think I found a sweet spot with 20% amber. Also found a Lavender Jack x Blue Sunshine seed!

56 Likes

That’s an awesome review! Thanks @VAhomegrown

10 Likes

So did it get you high? :smirk:

10 Likes

Yea def got high lol. I like it so much that it might not last through a cure. Got one clone going so it’ll def get run again

22 Likes

Nice smoke report!
I have a keeper of lavender jack too that fits the same description.
It’s a really cool hybrid and probably my favorite wookie cross.

20 Likes

Nice! When do you usually take yours down?

11 Likes

It wraps up in 63 days.
Really turns purple the last week or so.

17 Likes

Where did you get the f2 definitely interested lol

6 Likes

Should be in the fall box. There was a large group run for maxi diversity

I imagine there will be tons available for trades gifts

8 Likes

I pollinated my Skunktek’s Sour Diesel cut and my Dogwalker OG cut with pollen from my Black Triangle F2 (Triangle Kush leaning) male a week or two ago. Seeds are forming nicely.

Also pollinated my Black Triangle F2 (Triangle Kush leaning) female with pollen from my Cherry West Bc male 2-3 weeks ago. Those seeds are ripening on the vine as well. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

29 Likes

hell yeah those crosses sure sound fire, how’s the cherry west females? and skunktek’s sour? and BT f2’s?

11 Likes

theres a seedrun that i believe already closed, but maybe theres still space (if not, they will eventually appear as freebies in the FSFC thread or on Auctions etc).

My F2s came from one of the batches (catapults batch) in the seed pool

11 Likes

Oh wow that going to be a crazy crosses

5 Likes

oh, hayy :wave:

4 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen the LJ tester thread on Breedbay, but, he took his anywhere from 67-84 days. I kept waiting for signs of swelling, and at 63 it hadn’t swollen much, so I just checked trichomes and cut based off that. Might try and take it a bit longer next time

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/jack-herer-x-wookie-tester-thread.201364880/

14 Likes

Mine came down just shy of 9 weeks and was def mature. Your cut sounds fire sounds like it has a little more kick than mine. Good smoke for sure though

13 Likes