Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Much appreciated. We can definitely hope.

Thanks. I think? Haha.

The Cherry West Bc females are something fucking else. Mean Gene sent me a bag of 22 seeds and I germinated them all the next day. They just happened to land at one of my safe addys the day before I was going to germinate a ton of other stuff, so why the fuck not, right? Haha. He also sent a fat sack of Josh D 999 x Sky Jaro, but I havenā€™t ran those yet.

Anyfuckingway, the Cherry West Bc females were a really nice surprise. I had heard about them, but never really looked into them too much. Lots of cherry limeade to them, which I was not expecting (I didnā€™t look up the lineage until like 3/4 through my first flower run with them). I have ran quite a bit of his work, but these might be my favorite so far. Most of them are just greasy as fuck and some of them get this sandy feeling to the trichomes that seems like it would be good for making hash.

It is nice for sure. I have only ran it a handful or so of times. I enjoy it. It is definitely sour ish haha. I have had ECSD for longer and it isnā€™t going anywhere, but the ECSD isnā€™t making me want to let the other cut go either haha. Both cuts definitely look, smell and taste sour. I can see a lot of similarities between the two cuts. Skunktekā€™s cut seems a lot less finicky than the ECSD. I feel like nothing really compares to the sour of the late 90ā€™s to early 2000ā€™s for me, but that isnā€™t to say that these things donā€™t help feel a void whilst I constantly search for old school sour haha. I could go on about this for hours haha.

I have been working with my Black Triangle F2 cuttings for around a year and a half. I went through ~100 to find my 3 cuts. I definitely enjoy them. I have had the Triangle Kush cut (actually just lost her again this past week; fuuuuuck me) and I doubt most people could tell my TK leaning female from the TK cut, unless they were running them side by side or rooting them haha. She definitely has improved rooting haha.

I know that you didnā€™t ask about the Dogwalker OG, but she is more than worthy of being mentioned as well. One Eye says that he used a lot of intersex breeding to create her, but I havenā€™t even been able to shake a stamen out of her with stress testing. She is OG as fuck, on a sturdier frame. Ranging from earthy/woody/pine to skunky/diesel. Beautiful dense flowers as well. I look forward to seeing how she combines with my Black Triangle F2 male.

@supershitfuck If you ever see any of my work that you care to look through, feel free to hit me up. I appreciate your style. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

35 Likes

wow dude, thatā€™s the best response iā€™ve ever received, iā€™ll have to re and re read it thanks!

3 Likes

fuck dude i found some on my shit today too, i saw 'em a while ago and totally didnā€™t take care of it, now i have to spray flowers iā€™m thinking Dr Zymes, just did a ā€œtest spotā€ earlier

i immediately look to see if they were on alpine, but what i thought they were are GrapeLimeSkunk Backcross i also want that, whatever it is, itā€™s probably grape lime skunk back crossed? haha, cherry limeade sound good, lotsa sweet drink flavors from gene

i feel like i keep hearing that!

man, iā€™ve never had TK or TK crosses but i have s1, your cuts must be good, hunting your own f2s is in my future, i canā€™t wait, but yeah fuck the real tk if yours roots better right? if you found it in 100 seeds i believe itā€™s probably even better

boxes checked! i canā€™t wait to see either iā€™d love to get and pop a bunch more seeds but itā€™s too hard for me to phenohunt (in 1gals anyways) cause my grow is far from my house, but next time iā€™m gonna pop directly in my beds, but i was kinda thinking to only do ā€œf wordā€ seeds (feminized)

but yeah bro definitely very interested specially in that dogwalker BT f2 you piqued my interest, thanks for the offer iā€™ll keep it in my back pocket, last time someone sent me some beans i didnā€™t pop 'em and i feel shitty about it, so iā€™m not gonna do that again, anyways, very positive vibes nugzz

13 Likes

Just found some wood mites the other day in my veg tent, been hitting everything in the house with zymes for at 2 days now, will probably continue at least tonight too but it seems to be doing the trick. Love that stuff

15 Likes

I put citric acid in my DIY Trifecta blend. Looking at Dr. Zymes it appears to be citric acid that is causing the curative actionā€¦I might have to try a 0.050% solution of citric acid because that would cut down on my costs considerably! I have a 5lb bag of the stuff mocking me.

Have you ever wanted to know the concentration of the active ingredients in your pesticide/fungicide of choice? Well the Washington State Dept. of Agriculture has THIS handy list of accepted chemicals to use on cannabis, a must have PDF.

16 Likes

if your looking to save costs i got a diy similar to zymez recipe it uses citric acid from fermented lemons and yeast here Ipm recipes and schedules works great :+1: @Varuna

16 Likes

Space monkey f2, the f1 plants suffered a mite attack, but they managed to give me some seeds before been discarded. Open pollination, 4 males 6 females. No other plant in the library suffered as much as the SMs against mites, they usually prefer my favorite plants, ā€œa good signā€

28 Likes

I donā€™t see Dr. Zymes on that listā€¦ haha.

Am I even reading the PDF correctly? That ā€œDoktor Doom Formula 420 3-in-1ā€ is 96% canola oil?

Iā€™ve never heard of Doktor Doom before, but I just googled it. A quart bottle of that Formula 420 is $44 and it actually says right on the front of the bottle that itā€™s 96% canola oil. Pretty sure you can get a quart of canola oil for a lot cheaper than 44 bucks. Maybe itā€™s the other 4% of stuff (water, probably) in it that makes it so expensive haha.

Sorry, Iā€™m not trying to obsess over Doktor Doom haha! But Jesus, manā€¦ 44 bucks for a bottle of canola oilā€¦ Maybe I should get into the ā€œpest management gameā€ā€¦

25 Likes

Sun Ra (SFV OG x Wookie 15)

39 Likes

Couple shots of the Pure Kush (Sugeā€™s cut) x Uzbekistani Hashplant I got rolling outside. This thing is a leaf monster, I just spent an hour or so shucking fans to open her up and get some air moving with all the wet weather weā€™ve had around here. Bud rot is a concern, donā€™t think this gals gonna be ready until mid-end of October

44 Likes

old soul 1 left side old soul 6(sss cut) right so damn vigorous since I got them in the 20s getting a scrog net on then and in about a week will be flipping them :grin:

34 Likes

Forgot to introduce part of my outdoor lineup they are a little pissed off due to being stuck in small pots for a few weeks to long but will rebound now I got them in larger pots

Ssdd 4 bx

Ssdd 4 bx

Old soul 1

Ssdd 2 bx

38 Likes

Sent a request to High & Lonesomeā€™s IG a while back, Guess he just approved it. This was from like 30 weeks ago. Looks like Appalachia might be making a comeback. Canā€™t believe I havent seen this reposted anywhere lol

31 Likes

ooh man! I heard he was working the line again a few months back! F4 or something I thought :thinking:

Pure Appalachia is like number 2 on list of things I really want to acquire :pray:

25 Likes

Whatā€™s number one? Just curious haha.

19 Likes

If you are using windows the shortcut Ctrl-F is a great way to search through text documents, being said yes Zymes is on there :slight_smile:

That is exactly what I needed, I bet if I sprayed the citric acid un-fermented it wouldnt be as effectiveā€¦will be making a batch here shortly thanks for the heads up! Really ties the IPM program together now, I had used beneficial insects through flower in the past but was thinking what if a PM situation occurred, this should fit the bill! :black_joker:

14 Likes

Keep us updated if you donā€™t mind! Would for sure pick a few up!

5 Likes

Incredible videoā€¦ damn!! Thinking to make a similar video, about cannabis landraces, also been teaching people to make seed and encouraging even home growers to reproduce and preserve any rare landraces or early strains they may have from long ago

8 Likes

I noticed some new crosses heā€™s been teasing out with the Appalachia as well, super rad

15 Likes

So, I used OpenAIā€™s Whisper to transliterate some of the pot cast episodesā€¦ thereā€™s very little punctuation and youā€™ll have to figure out whoā€™s talking on your own, but hereā€™s the two bodhi episodes as text files.

Make it a lot easier to find any particular info they may have spoken about during the interview.

Like this, this was a neat remark:

And so do you still have the Bubba Shine?
I donā€™t you know, thatā€™s sad. Thatā€™s one I lost and I lost the Bubba Shine male and the funny thing is the story about the Appalachia male would have never been used if I wouldnā€™t have lost the Bubba Shine male at the last second the Bubba Shine was going to be the big pollinator that of all those hybrids that were the Appalachia.

36 Likes