Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Same. Lots of yellow twisted leaves. Watering every day. With my latest harvest, 4 bigger plants left my veg tent. So now it’s time for another small up pot until my 4x4 is ready for new girls. I love this time because I get to have extra room in the veg tent.

11 Likes

I’m almost positive somebody tested Lush a couple years ago and posted the report here on OG, but I can’t remember who it was. Since it was a tester, it hadn’t been named yet, but if you can find the log here, you’ll at least have an idea about one half of that Kodama cross. The Lush on its own sounded really good, I was tempted to buy a couple packs. It’s kinda driving me nuts that I can’t think of who it was that posted the report haha. I know I was following it, but I can’t find it now.

11 Likes

They look worse in person but I’m sure they’ll live @Emeraldgreen .:grin: Very vigorous little buggers. They like to eat!:v:

8 Likes

Wasn’t Lush the female in the Passionfruit HP? Might be mistaken, but it seems like Bodhi released at least one other that used the Lush female.

10 Likes

Yeah, it was. So maybe @the_bot could search any grow reports for the Passionfruit HP and get a little bit of an idea. I’m going nuts over here trying to find that Lush grow report haha, I know it was here, I remember it. It just sounded like such a cool and interesting cross and I remember whoever it was that grew those plants really liked them, too.

Edit: gawddamn it, never mind, it was the Passionfruit HP tester that schmarm grew a couple years ago haha, not Lush. Just found it. Here’s the link, if anybody (the_bot) is interested: Bodhi Testers Summer 2020 - Passionfruit Hasplant (Lush X 88G13/HP)

14 Likes

Yeah, all i had seen from the lush x sm was @Stickyjones kodama. but it was only a pic and two responses here and there about it, and another half finished journal in riu, but i will search a bit more after i soak them

I will check the Passionfruit thread thanks!

17 Likes

Several months ago Bodhi spoke of Happy Trails (Lush x Wookie) but it hasn’t been released yet.
I DMed him on Breedbay but he’s juggling 4 kids plus work so i may not hear back.

13 Likes

I wonder if he’s saving that one to be the last Wookie cross to drop

11 Likes

Good call. That would be a fitting end to Wookie

10 Likes

Sun Ra getting harvested tomorrow. Smells of cirtus, chem, and fresh cut grass. Flowered for 63 days. Would have like to have taken her longer, but boytris has started popping up on her. It’s been a remarkably easy growing plant, and always seemed to look cheerful.

46 Likes

old soul 1 and 6 clones going to be flipping them sometime this weekend got to get in and clean up a bit and throw on the scrog net hope everyone has a awesome day much love and good vibes :heart::v::seedling::sunny:

33 Likes

i like that my old soul 6 is looking better than the other one :grin:

here’s mine, same one old soul 6 at day 23f

i just took some out of the freezer from 2021 i’m gonna smoke it tomorrow, i’m sure it’s “frozen” in time

40 Likes

I’m so stoked to see the 6 in flower so vigorous going to be some monsters hopefully the number 1 stands up too it being the lone survivor to dampening off from my pack didn’t really make a selection on her but didnt have the nerve to cull her so :crossed_fingers: she’s half way decent in comparison @supershitfuck

12 Likes

when that happened to me last i ended up with a super good p’ant a grew multiple times

6 Likes

Got gifted these from a good mate… Gonna give em a run soon as I have a gap… Read some decent things about em and I’ve been enjoying the g13hp stuff…

34 Likes

Imperial Majesty and Temple V2 are now in the mix.lol.

I didn’t need any beans but I didn’t need that 52 bux more :smiley:

@ GLG $26 a pack shipped??? Where are we headed??

Dazzleberry on the outs …this is the #2, which was smaller and stickier than the #1. I planted the #1 there first and it spassed out into single leafs…wtf…So she got a late start but Every branch is a cola…I think I like this plant :smiley:

36 Likes

Looking good! I just popped some Saints Crossing myself along side some 907 Blue Genes. I’ll be checking in on ya!

13 Likes

GLG all Bodhi $45
Good freebies
BOGO

15 Likes

There’s Portable Space Ship too - Lush x Kashmir. Made a few F2’s and have sent a handful out. Flowered out a random f2 a few times now and she stands with the best. Absolutely stupid what is considered “elite” these days, but that’s for another story. Extremely vigorous, frosty, terpy plants with an enjoyable, long lasting buzz. Not the biggest heads in my experience yet though.

Very interested in growing out the Passionfruit Hashplant after Willie’s killer grow journal. Curious how much influence the Kashmir has versus the 88. Guessing the lemonade vibe is from the Kashmir, but maybe its the Laos! Pure Kush definitely brings out the bubblegum. Huge spectrum of scents and effects based on when it’s harvested! Citrus, herbal, bubblegum haze funk! Happy Friday.

27 Likes

I wanted to ask you tenured bodhi growers how you get his seeds to take? I usually have no issues getting other seeds to take within two days, but I’m finding these are harder than anyone else. I had bad luck with an older pack so that is understandable, but there have been instances of newer lines where I am having a struggle. I know of a seed cracker , and soaking with some peroxide for 12-24 hours. Is that the method you usually use? Is there something I may be overlooking that works sensationally for you all?

6 Likes