Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Yea it kind puts all those Appy crosses in a much different perspective as well. Imagine them all crossed with Bubbashine instead and the medicinal value they would have added to the females

15 Likes

Lavender Jack looked amazing. I grabbed two. :grin:

I have male and female Blackberry Lotus plants chosen to make f2s eventually and also a cut of Pagoda right now in Veg. Itā€™ll be a while yet before they flower at my homeā€¦ but I have a buddy whoā€™s running both cuts in early bloom right now.

Iā€™ve got a bunch of old bodhi gems in my stashā€¦ Dream Lotus, Apollo11g, Dank Sinatra, Tranquil Elephantizer, Black Triangle (new & old packs).
Drank333 on Insta if anyone is interested, Iā€™ll eventually post pics there.

I regret not grabbing Field Trip. Iā€™ve been on a big indoor growing Hiatus since my brain/neuro surgeryā€¦ but trying to get back into it. Snatched up about 30 Bodhi packs since that early July seed drop Bodhi madeā€¦ excited about Lavender Jack, Twin Flame, and those NFT 88G13HP crosses like the Cherry Ak47 one. I did get to try Kodama. Loved it. I know from what Iā€™ve seen online tho, that Kodama has a better pheno than what I had. Iā€™m gonna search through that one with a fine tooth comb.

22 Likes

Pagoda :scream: would love to see pictures of that one when flowered out @MonsterDrank

15 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely post up some Pagoda & Blackberry Lotus shots when my buddies plants are closer to finishā€¦ 6 or 7 weeks from now. I basically provide him all of his genetics and do my best to mentor the guy. Heā€™s a great friend/coworker that lives near me. Theyā€™re in bloom now under a few 630w cmh lamps.

18 Likes

nvm 10 characters

7 Likes

i just flipped some strawberry headband (loompas headband x strawberry milk male) today, so ill tag you if you havent grown yours by then.

strawberry milk interests me so next on queue i have terpenado (sm fem x wookie) and kodama (lush x sm male)

what was your pheno like? theres very little on kodama out there. one grower here had some grow pics i believe.

15 Likes

A couple of the ones I had possessed had dark red leaves from its Laos heritageā€¦ but wasnā€™t as dark and and Laos dominant as I would have liked. Iā€™ve seen better phenos posted on RIU than what Iā€™ve experienced. Very sweet, slightly floral and woody. Really uplifting sativa like high. I didnā€™t get to really explore this one, we only germinated a few seeds but I grabbed another full pack for myself.

15 Likes

I tried to slow down the Cobra Lips by keeping them root bound in solos and skipping feedings and they told me to stop being a dick hole and to step them up and feed them already! Their wish is my commandā€¦:grin::peace_symbol:

34 Likes

Apparently they donā€™t agree with how your schedule looks :joy:. Healthy looking plants as always!

7 Likes

Looking good! I do the same thing. Keep them in small pots as long as I can. They def suffer some, but I always make sure to give them time to bounce back.

Thereā€™s a reason I donā€™t take any pics of my veg tent. It looks like autumn in there right now.

12 Likes

My veg/clone tent is bussin lol. Super crowded, starting to grow funny lol. Theyā€™re ready to get into my flower room to veg and stretch out for a bit but I got this Orange Verde finishing up still.

14 Likes

Same. Lots of yellow twisted leaves. Watering every day. With my latest harvest, 4 bigger plants left my veg tent. So now itā€™s time for another small up pot until my 4x4 is ready for new girls. I love this time because I get to have extra room in the veg tent.

11 Likes

Iā€™m almost positive somebody tested Lush a couple years ago and posted the report here on OG, but I canā€™t remember who it was. Since it was a tester, it hadnā€™t been named yet, but if you can find the log here, youā€™ll at least have an idea about one half of that Kodama cross. The Lush on its own sounded really good, I was tempted to buy a couple packs. Itā€™s kinda driving me nuts that I canā€™t think of who it was that posted the report haha. I know I was following it, but I canā€™t find it now.

11 Likes

They look worse in person but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll live @Emeraldgreen .:grin: Very vigorous little buggers. They like to eat!:v:

8 Likes

Wasnā€™t Lush the female in the Passionfruit HP? Might be mistaken, but it seems like Bodhi released at least one other that used the Lush female.

10 Likes

Yeah, it was. So maybe @the_bot could search any grow reports for the Passionfruit HP and get a little bit of an idea. Iā€™m going nuts over here trying to find that Lush grow report haha, I know it was here, I remember it. It just sounded like such a cool and interesting cross and I remember whoever it was that grew those plants really liked them, too.

Edit: gawddamn it, never mind, it was the Passionfruit HP tester that schmarm grew a couple years ago haha, not Lush. Just found it. Hereā€™s the link, if anybody (the_bot) is interested: Bodhi Testers Summer 2020 - Passionfruit Hasplant (Lush X 88G13/HP)

14 Likes

Yeah, all i had seen from the lush x sm was @Stickyjones kodama. but it was only a pic and two responses here and there about it, and another half finished journal in riu, but i will search a bit more after i soak them

I will check the Passionfruit thread thanks!

17 Likes

Several months ago Bodhi spoke of Happy Trails (Lush x Wookie) but it hasnā€™t been released yet.
I DMed him on Breedbay but heā€™s juggling 4 kids plus work so i may not hear back.

13 Likes

I wonder if heā€™s saving that one to be the last Wookie cross to drop

11 Likes

Good call. That would be a fitting end to Wookie

10 Likes