Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Glg has everything but they only take cash…

12 Likes

Money orders too - but they’re to be left blank. Personally, GLG all the way.

I’ve ordered too many seeds from GLG to not recommend them, I’ve had zero issues and they ship in reasonable time.

19 Likes

Speakeasyseedbank.com takes CC. Their Bodhi packs are either $50 or $77 right now. Was browsing a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to see Dread Bread in stock for $50. Had to grab a couple and got Snow Monkey (GG#4 x Snow Lotus) as a freebie. BTW Dread Bread is still in stock for anyone looking.

13 Likes

Stunning plant! @HorseBadorites – What kind of mini fans are those on the floor, what kind of plugin do they use?

4 Likes

just ordered one yesterday! had grape pie x ghash in my cart for a week then decided dread bread just because i heard so many good things on here about it and i’m vip so i got 45 free shipping, have you grown out dread bread before?

7 Likes

minitiger has in case youre interested…

12 Likes

Yes. All three so you can see if what you want is in stock. Headie G. and GLG have the biggest selection right now. And Headies has some cool Bodhi freebies still. WiFi X Kashmir is an example.

11 Likes

No I haven’t but,like you, have heard good things about it. Plus the OMG father is retired so it won’t be around again.

6 Likes

I think @hillbill and @minitiger speak highly of dread bread, and i value their opinions on strains. And they both have grown a lot of Bodhi varieties.

11 Likes

didn’t know that! super glad i snagged one I might save it for my first breeding project down the road sometime whenever I decide to make some seeds

5 Likes

thanks!! actually helped a lot just took me an hour to read all of it @minitiger you’re awesome great reviewer/grower!

8 Likes

Haha, yeah, my grow logs do tend to get a little chatty. If all you’re interested in is the weed, it’s probably easier just to scroll through everything until you start seeing pics. Otherwise, you’re gonna get stuck reading dozens of posts about all kinds of shit that has nothing to do with the weed haha.

I try to make it a point to post any of the stuff I grow in the breeder threads here on OG, too, been being pretty good about that lately, so if you’re interested in something Bodhi-related, you can search this thread. If I’ve grown it since I joined OG a couple years ago, it’s probably posted here, in addition to the grow logs.

18 Likes

I wish I could find more Info on the Purple Mana. I picked up Purple Mana, Purple Lush, and Purple Soul… the Purple Trifecta… Couldn’t mind much info anywhere.

Those weren’t very good… even Mr Soul from Brothers Grimm went on to say that he’s not sure where Motarebel sourced his Apollo 13 but he said that it wasn’t great.

Dude Those are my 2 favorite sites to buy… and Great Lakes Genetics actually has Endor Score (A11g x Wookie) in stock now… as well as some great choices like Soul Mate, Cherry Trance, Forrest Queen… do it!!! Imo just send a blank postal money order to GLG or JBC… thats what I always do.

I’ve wanted to see you try some Bodhi Gear… its why I gifted you those More Cowbell seeds. Can’t wait to get you hooked. :laughing:

14 Likes

Thanks so much for showing me that Blueberry x A11g thread… I couldn’t find that one anywhere. I grew the A11g f3 from seed back in 2011 or 2012 and kept it till 2016 and lost her when I was hospitalized for a major neurological problem and then had sepsis… near death expenses… I lost all my clones… it was a horrific ordeal I still haven’t gotten over. Those big triangular pineapple A11g wands of goodness were phenomenonal. People now a days forget but when stock was running low and Mr Soul came back Bodhi announced out of respect for him, he wouldn’t remake it… and one of the last few packs went for over $300 at Breedbay on the auction. Everyone wanted that A11g… it was one of the best reviewed Bodhi pack back then… so idk why or when Bodhi changed his mind and made the F4s… but I was told the f4s are very good as well. That Endor Score at Great Lakes right now probably has some amazing phenos to be had. I have snatched up more than 40 Bodhi packs in the last year from the newer lines but I do not have Endor Score yet… thats going to change this week… I plan on snatching a pack of this as well. If I can get my A11gf3s to germinate I wanna experiment by making F4s and possibly also make a BX by hitting up one of these newer Apollo 11 dominant hybrids with some pollen. It sounds like a fun project. I’d think running some Brothers Grimm Apollo 11 side by side would also be a good time.

18 Likes

Chiefer’s growing and logging a few Endor Scores right now, if you wanna take a look. That was my second choice when GLG emailed me to say they were outta the White Lightning Hashplant, despite the fact that I wasn’t thrilled with the couple Wookie crosses I’ve grown so far. My first choice was the Congo Kashmir x GHash and GLG had that one, so I guess that’s on the way as we speak haha…

17 Likes

Thanks I added it to my Watched list. Love those Pure Vida F2 pics & report he did.

I imagine most everyone here scooped the H&L Appy F3??

What a great time we live in with all the choices to be had. 10 or 12 years ago there was nothing like the selection & opportunity we have today.

15 Likes

Well that’s good to know. I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for that one. Guess I can scratch that off the list now.

Wish he would. I don’t think the new BG “Apollo Eleven” has the gorilla arm phenos. Their website said they just used the Genius mom. Not sure if there’s still a possibility to find gorilla arms? Always been curious about the stock he used to get back in the game. He doesn’t really go into details about it that I’ve seen. But I don’t think his new Apollo Eleven is the same as it used to be. Hence the name change to “Apollo Eleven”. If it was we probably wouldn’t be looking out for older stuff. I’ve never grown it though, so I can’t say with 100% certainty. But it makes sense to me just based on what I’ve seen and the fact people would rather find older stock than buy the new Apollo Eleven which is easily found. I have their G13 Genius to grow out at some point. Also not sure if you’re aware, but BG is going to only be making fems now, so if there’s any regs you’re interested in I’d scoop em up!

14 Likes

yeah my understanding is BG lost all their original stock and are working from the last bit of seeds made. Maybe some early packs :man_shrugging: Regardless, none of it is the same as before.

Honestly, the appy dad was so dominant, especially in the F2’s, that I haven’t bothered. I’m sure someone here will make F4’s… but I’ve found Green Crack like bud in every single appy cross I’ve run. A lot of the plants from the different appy crosses came out the same imo, just different flavors to the same high.

19 Likes

Mota received those Apollo 11 F4s from Dandaweedman or Dandaweedguy (or some shit like that haha) back around 2008 or so. Maybe earlier than that. My memory serves me less and less correctly these days. He received the Apollo 13 F4s from Mendel around 2010 or so. I don’t think that I ever had the pleasure of looking through the Apollo 11 F4s, but I definitely ran the Apollo 13 F4s and quite a few other things that Mendel shared with me. He was a good dude. Taking a trip down tattered memory lane now haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

16 Likes

I just grabbed a couple pictures last night. I’ve been planning to take them out for individual shots but they are floppy and I just got around to doing a nice tie up job last night.
Endor Score day 50

34 Likes