Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Yellow bottom, 2 gallon, as much as I can haul around, lol!

Thanks for the comment. Not that I would ever be able to understand a female’s needs, but I think I’m getting closer, :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Haha! I hear you on that one! That is even more impressive now that I know that I was assuming 3-4 tbh. SSDD is the one SOO MANY SAY! Hopefully when I get my chance they look as nice as yours!

6 Likes

That Wolfpack is equally as impressive ! @Greenhighlander ive been told she danks beautifully!

9 Likes

Has anyone ran the $75 ssdd clone that’s listed on strainly?

2 Likes

Yeah I was taken for a few hundred on here last year as well. I dont really know what happened with that. It seemed legit.
But if someone we all trust can be in charge of gathering the money and making the purchase, Im down to try again.

4 Likes

I think there’s probably enough info on here and elsewhere to easily answer that question if you do a bit of searching, but I would think bushy plants that respond well to topping would be a telltale sign in veg. Here’s some info about the Kush 4 phenos and links to my original tester growlog:

I would take clones of every female plant if you can, and try to make a few seeds so you can revisit it later. Clones are a lot harder to keep around than seeds… :wink:

Best of luck, and let us know how it turned out!

26 Likes

No, I haven’t tried it. I’m waiting to buy some of OkieWokie’s SSDD clones instead…

20 Likes

And also Strayfox has a femmed SSDD x Hollywood Pure Kush release called Hollywood Daydream.

14 Likes

I think your review is the only thorough review ive seen of a K4 cross! The effects sound really nice - with the SSDD father maybe some form of pain relief and body effects mixing with the K4 mood elevation will arise.

10 Likes

Really appreciate the post @nube ! I wish I could take that many cuts but have a plant count I have to follow unfortunately. Makes pheno hunting basically impossible

8 Likes

Historical Bodhi notes on strains circa 2013/14-ish

https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

18 Likes

Here’s a thread from the same era with pics from bodhi of many of his foundational strains mentioned in those notes:

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-strain-guide.201341954/

@Tessellated

20 Likes

Whoa!!! A blast from the past! I’ve read those posts at least a hundred times, but it’s been about five years since the last time. Just got done reading them again. I miss the days when Bodhi wrote descriptions of his crosses…

And THERE is the pic of the Watermelon Hashplant I was looking for a while back! Those same posts are on icmag, but swear to gawd that Watermelon Hashplant pic/description isn’t there anymore. Or maybe I just couldn’t find it, I dunno. Maybe I was getting breedbay and icmag confused…

17 Likes

FYI, headiegardens now has Zap, Metal Haze and a few other newer packs. New freebies too (but not the Vietnam x Nepal watermelon hp).
*AND Red Eye Jedi.

14 Likes

Anyone run/sample the Silver Sunshine?

Got 2 beans soaking in a shot glass tonight. 10 left in the pack. :grin:

11 Likes

Update on the StrawBerry Temple.
Had to snag a mostly dry middle bud this morning. Still a little wet and grassy to judge properly but whoa, hit me like a truck.
Taste will deff need to develop but I can taste the potential on the back end, will have to circle back on that in about a week or 2 with a full review.
Didn’t want to leave y’all hanging though.
@LegsMahoney @BudWhisperer @imstinky @CrunchBerries

16 Likes

Definitely get the chem d/pu/wookue freebie. If your into stinky purple…long ass flowering plants… it’s a pain to run…but it’s rewarding in quality.

13 Likes

I get it, I messed up. It was a bad introduction on my part. I didn’t expect to get such a negative reaction. I’m just a backwoods type person that really doesn’t get on social media often. I’m from a place where you shake someone’s hand and look them in the eye, but I shouldn’t expect that from everyone. I’m not a salesman and I’m not going to bring it up again, it was a bad idea to bring it up. I might make a grow journal or something, but I’ll keep it out of here.

17 Likes

I’m not really feeling it man, I’ll pass lol…

6 Likes

I’ve got a pack but haven’t grown it yet. I haven’t found much info on it, so please keep us apprised!

I’ve currently got a couple Smart Moves but they’re only a couple weeks old.

12 Likes