Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Blood orange f2… I made a shit ton of these beans a couple of years ago from a pack I got off the 'tude back before Bodhi blew up … 26 days…

43 Likes

How bout a clue :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So I am just starting to look at Bohdi seeds. Is there an official site for Bohdi gear? I know Bodhi himself has posted that he is ok with people making seeds from his older lines that are not currently being sold. He also said making crosses was perfectly fine. Also that making F2’s of currently available stock is ok for friends and family but not for distribution. Just curious where one would find out exactly what is currently being sold and which ones are older?

15 Likes

i know they’re not as good but you can keep some of mine, :wink: . JBC seeds is a good spot to start with

4 Likes

Bodhi doesn’t have a master list of what is ‘current production’ sadly but, JBC and GLG usually have everything or close to it. Also good to note that his repro request doesn’t apply to the nierika seed trust releases (all his landrace/heirloom stuff) afaik. He’s gone on record saying he hopes that stuff is repro’d and preserved.

18 Likes

Thanks bud. I recently was gifted some Bohdi breeder packs so was stoked. I know there is a database of his strains here. Bodhi Seeds :: Breeder Info & Cannabis Strains . Just wondered if he had an official site. Thanks @api312 . For anyone interested as I was here is the link to his comments here on OG.

11 Likes

@DougDawson

i was going to say, if you decide you do want to f2 some bodhi strains i have a few packs sitting around collecting dust, PM me if you want to discuss what i have available.

11 Likes

Thanks bud. I did just receive drunken parrot, mango hashplant, Acapulco gold, mango lotus, peach hashplant, lemon wookie and wookie orgasm. It won’t be till after my next 2 BOG runs I am guessing but still wanted to see about accumulating info.

20 Likes

i’m really curious to see how that drunken parrot turns out. i have that nl5 noof cut but i have it crossed to talk of kabul (an afghani)

10 Likes

Nice selection you have. The peach hash plant and drunken parrot both have my interest.

5 Likes

Sorry, it was a long day yesterday… I planted 2 packs of Sun Ra and have around 9 females. I feel like I should take better pics too, I just felt that week 3/4 pics are boring lol. It looks like I have a few different leaning phenos if anyone is interested? They def have a nice smell going right now, lemon all the way… My lights just came back on, maybe I’ll get a little more detailed…

14 Likes

This informative post by @nube probably isn’t entirely what you’re looking for but it may help.

Yep, as of right now (July 2021) anything from bodhi seeds with the following dads is long gone and cannot be remade with both of its original parents:

Snow Lotus
Appalachia
Good Medicine
Instant Karma (IK)
Old Mother Ghani (OMG, though many of these are still being released, so please don’t F2 and resell)
Goji
Apollo 11 (Genius pheno, aka A11G)
Temple
Deep Chunk
Talk of Kabul (TOK)
Sunshine Daydream (SSDD, though many of these are still being released, so please don’t F2 and resell)
Strawberry Milk (SM, though many of these are still being released, so please don’t F2 and resell
Thai
Afgoo
Uzbekistani Hashplant
Yo Mama

Please let me know if I missed any obvious deadlined bodhi breeding males.

From

16 Likes

Sun Ra and apparently today is the start of week#4. I’m skipping the grassy smelling non-keepers and start with the OG kush leaning that smell like “Barbasol” shaving cream(menthol). 2nd pic is the short ones in the middle, not the tall one on the Rt.

29 Likes

Here are the lemon leaners, it’s going to be hard to select between them… There is a little heat damage, it was tricky getting the room warm w/o burning. Plus, these are a lot more stretchy. After I select a few phenos, I should be able to have a more even canopy. I have 32 different females in this room from seed and it’s just all over the place as far as the canopy goes. Anyways, there is a real stretchy pheno(I have 2x) and a mid-sized with sativa looking buds(I have 3x). It seems to be the dom pheno in the group and it’s pretty nice and might end up being the keepers because they are frosty, stinky, and fairly fast. I’m still interested in the stretchy pheno and I’m always game for a good sativa.

![DSC01892|690x388] (upload://c6g08bFaTdAMpYVpWc9daisCCal.jpeg)

26 Likes

Thanks man, it’s defiantly a good start. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

Interesting… I don’t want to step on toes with what I have, so I’ll keep this in mind…

6 Likes

This has been my experience with SunRa as well. A ton of variation in height with a bit of variation in smells, but the high odor ones are pretty consistent in effect. Functional uplifting “sativa” hybrid effects for me with very strong aroma. It’s a favorite of mine but I could see how others with high tolerance may be unimpressed with its strength. Interested to hear your thoughts on the variety post-cure!

Do you have any Dazzleberries in flower at the moment? Really curious how those are going to turn out as well.

Not sure if you’re referencing crosses with the SSDD male or the SSDD F1 you have, but this was specifically about crosses using the SSDD male (IE Silver Sunshine and Sunshine Queen are in stock @ GLG). For SSDD F1s, it’s my understanding from Bodhi’s post as well as his interviews that he’s more than OK with people doing whatever they please with dead lines. Better that they get out via clones, f2s or whatever while they are still viable!

20 Likes

I have 1 or 2 that are still in pre-flower. I didn’t have much luck with this pack, but I had a helper that is still new to this, so I’ll take the blame. Seemed like I didn’t have the best germination rates(could be my fault) and also seemed to have a high male ratio. I also have 3x packs of Granola Funk in the same run. I might have a couple of terpenado, but same story, seems like I only had a couple of females. Didn’t feel like it was much to brag about…

8 Likes

Hello everyone finally popping my bodhi cherry been a lurker for awhile on here and riu decided to make an account and start posting got in on the glg bogo scooped old soul and strawberry temple for my first to run going to be soaking them as soon as they hit my mail box will be posting photos and updates of what i find happy growing

31 Likes

Got a Lavender Jack and a Blue Sunshine in there, as well as a Prayer Pupil and Heavenly Sativa from MMS. Both MMS strains have Bodhi’s Prayer Tower Sativa as the father. These will veg for a while then the girls I end up with will go outside

31 Likes