Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

StrawBerry Temple Smoke Report.

Dried for 19 days between 57-63%RH and 55-60*F.
Been in jars for around 3 weeks so still pretty early but it’s long enough for a first impression.

Really like this cultivar! Both of the phenos that I had are excellent with their own very different characteristics.
Both have great structure, dense and solid and covered in trichs. Super sticky.

Frutti Pheno…

Has to be one of my favorite smelling plants to date. Leaves no imagination as to why it has its name. Sweet and fruity with strawberries/raspberry lemonade or nerd candy. Sweet but slightly acidic or spicy.

The taste needs more curing with this one, have a feeling it’s only going to get better, but it’s thick and heavy/sticky smoke. Smooth with some fruit notes.

It hits straight to the head, pretty narcotic, I find myself rubbing my face after 1or 2 hits. By the end of the bowl you settle into a full body stone . Ready to melt into your seat. My eyes get heavy and once closed hard to open them back up.
My mind gets pretty foggy and am easily distracted.
This is a good night time herb.

Sour/Pine Pheno…

Very pungent! Sour, pine, lemon zest or floor cleaner. Reminds me of the SuperSilverHashPlant. No real strawberry on this one but I don’t mind at all!

The smoke is really smooth , very floral and light. Herby and sour. Quite pleasant indeed. Again reminds me of the SSHP.
Edit 3/20/22: picking up quite a bit of grapefruit on the sour pheno today.

It’s an even all around good vibes buzz. Seems to improve my visual clarity. Great daytime driver.

Overall really really pleased with how they are turning out and can’t wait to see how the develop in the jars for the next few months.

Hats off to Bodhi! These are winners for sure and I’d gladly run either one of them again.
Super excited to hunt through the rest of the pack now. This is on top of the list for F2’s if I ever get there lol.

Cheers y’all!
Will update this post in the future with any changes as we cure.

53 Likes