Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

https://streamable.com/gxm018
Everything I can find says this one is a Bubbashine leaner. She only helps my nerve pain. I have a couple crushed discs, tendonitis, carpel tunnel and she helps with most all of that. She does not touch muscle pain or aches.

I’ve heard this before. I wonder if it’s from the Appalachia male… I have 15 F1’s going right now and it seems half are kinda spicy-citrus stem rubs and the other half are rather rubbery. Haven’t gotten to flower them yet. I have 3 that are short and resemble my f2. The rest range from normal to beasts.

Currently I’m backcrossing only with phenos that match the mom. I didn’t have any males in my f2s and didn’t have the f1s at the time so had to outcross and then back in. Now that I have the f1s I’m trying to see what they bring and then make select f2s with only the ones that do, and their matching male if I can help it. Once I have those I should be able to line breed with my f2 from there, inline cross, whatever needs done to proliferate those effects to every bean.

37 Likes

I’m tryna get a bubbashine ×ghash…don’t think it’ll pan out tho. Lol

12 Likes

That vigorous and leggy branching structure seen in the video looks really similar to my BubbaShine pheno. Your flowers look incredible also, and that calyx → leaf ratio looks really good too!

12 Likes

I wish you tons of luck on your journey and I will be creeping from the bushes over here watching you.

8 Likes

That plant is so strong that it has done got itself dizzy!

6 Likes

Sun Ra week #6. I have 9 females from 2x seed packs and I’m mostly focusing on this one pheno. The smell starts with an OG type funk which is black licorice, old man cologne, earthy, and there is a strong citrus towards the end of the inhale lol. Maybe some call it the back end or notes, but it’s a strong citrus and you don’t smell it the moment you put your nose to it, but it lingers and I def smell it on my fingers afterwards.

This is probably the strongest smelling, but it is so far behind the others that it would really have to be impressive for me to keep it around.

42 Likes

I have GG4 x SSDD and GG4 x Snow Lotus for trade if anyone is interested

15 Likes

Good Morning Y’all,
Quick update:
Two Strawberry Temple at 35F. They still have a piney-lemony thing going on.

Sunshine 4 F2’s are healthy and happy! They are getting to the point we’re I’ll stop top watering and start micro-SIP’ing them.

Hope y’all are well~ Crunch

54 Likes

Stacking!! Looking great brother!

7 Likes

Beautiful! Can smell it from here

6 Likes

What size tent is that? Looks like your girls are thrilled with the earthboxes too.

8 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap::green_heart:

4 Likes

Beautiful! How long did you veg for?

6 Likes

looking great getting my strawberry temple and old soul soaking tomorrow so stoked running them in 20 gallons in 3rd run living soil

7 Likes

Tent is 3x3. I love my Earthboxes! I just built some 27 gal SIPs recently and am super excited to get crackin’

30 Likes

When I run new soil in the earthboxes I generally don’t let them veg too long. Once I see signs of new growth, I flip. I want to make sure they have enough juice to make it to the end.
These ST’s were about a 18inches or so, when I planted them in their final resting place.

Edit: planted on 1/28. Flipped on 2/4.

17 Likes

Such a beautiful day today, had to step outside and show yall how beautiful this SSDD bud is…

SSDD #1
This one is good for pain. Feels like a warm wave massaging your body and has a sweet and sour taste. I only got 18 seeds from taking her to a SSDD male but I’ll be making F3’s in the future.

SSDD#2
This one is my personal favorite of the 2. Incredibly strong and immediate effect. Hits you in the face like a donkey kick and taste is berry pastries. I’m going to find another male in the f2s to take to this girl since she didnt take this last time

57 Likes

StrawBerry Temple Smoke Report.

Dried for 19 days between 57-63%RH and 55-60*F.
Been in jars for around 3 weeks so still pretty early but it’s long enough for a first impression.

Really like this cultivar! Both of the phenos that I had are excellent with their own very different characteristics.
Both have great structure, dense and solid and covered in trichs. Super sticky.

Frutti Pheno…

Has to be one of my favorite smelling plants to date. Leaves no imagination as to why it has its name. Sweet and fruity with strawberries/raspberry lemonade or nerd candy. Sweet but slightly acidic or spicy.

The taste needs more curing with this one, have a feeling it’s only going to get better, but it’s thick and heavy/sticky smoke. Smooth with some fruit notes.

It hits straight to the head, pretty narcotic, I find myself rubbing my face after 1or 2 hits. By the end of the bowl you settle into a full body stone . Ready to melt into your seat. My eyes get heavy and once closed hard to open them back up.
My mind gets pretty foggy and am easily distracted.
This is a good night time herb.

Sour/Pine Pheno…

Very pungent! Sour, pine, lemon zest or floor cleaner. Reminds me of the SuperSilverHashPlant. No real strawberry on this one but I don’t mind at all!

The smoke is really smooth , very floral and light. Herby and sour. Quite pleasant indeed. Again reminds me of the SSHP.
Edit 3/20/22: picking up quite a bit of grapefruit on the sour pheno today.

It’s an even all around good vibes buzz. Seems to improve my visual clarity. Great daytime driver.

Overall really really pleased with how they are turning out and can’t wait to see how the develop in the jars for the next few months.

Hats off to Bodhi! These are winners for sure and I’d gladly run either one of them again.
Super excited to hunt through the rest of the pack now. This is on top of the list for F2’s if I ever get there lol.

Cheers y’all!
Will update this post in the future with any changes as we cure.

53 Likes

Wow the buds grow that dense :open_mouth: :flushed:

8 Likes

Usually :wink: :pray:

7 Likes