Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I needed The ass freebies. I placed a pre order with shoe ( 1 TB, 1 BBHP, 1 MA, freebie #2) so this will round out the freebie selection. lol Plus I wanted a pack of the each to stash away for a few years. These and Stray Fox sour waves and Sterling Green lines will be my future work starting this fall. Just started Romulan Blueberry so need to work with them for the time being.

14 Likes

I don’t know anyone who says a bad thing about him and he’s helped me out a lot.

13 Likes

Had to patron my two favorite banks. JBC and GLG all day :cowboy_hat_face:

Currently medicating with some soul axis. Due to space I can only keep one of the three I liked but I hope someone out there is f2ing these because it’s such a bomb freebie. Kept the what I would describe as grapefruit pheno

22 Likes

I’m jealous :laughing:

10 Likes

Wait, so the Blueberry HP is a Blue Dream hybrid? Not a Blueberry hybrid? Really?

15 Likes

If I recall it is a sativa pheno of BD yes

12 Likes

You might wanna try speakeasy

6 Likes

Its listed as Blue Dream Sativa, which usually means the NH version of BD and not the SSH version of BD

Edit:
its the SSH version

7 Likes

BBHP is the Santa Cruz cut of BD. IDK if it’s super silver haze or what as the haze base but, it’s a very common distinct BD cut in CA. Kind of has a sweet/musky yogurt/cheese/blueberry smell with a pretty classic hybrid euphoric/uplifting head high that fades into some body relaxation. Extremely common cut in norcal. Nice weed for sure. There’s a nursery in Santa Cruz the stocks both this cut of BD and tons of bodhi breeder cuts.

20 Likes

You referring to Wallflower or radio ridge? I’d love to get some of the Bodhi clones they have… I hit them up via email, but no response. I think they may only sell directly to licensed dispensaries? They have quite the selection though…

But yeah the BBHP is the SC cut of Blue Dream x 88g13hp - it was my first Bodhi grow :slight_smile:

21 Likes

ya wallflower.

10 Likes

Yes it’s the Santa Cruz Blue Dream, which Bodhi said is more “stimulating” than the huge yielding “bland” BD that flooded all the dispensaries for many years.
(The quotes are Bodhi’s words from Breedbay.)

I did sample a bonghit once and it was def. more Haze-like and special in effect than the typical Blue Dream.

21 Likes

Yeah, I think Bodhi’s use of Blue and Blueberry don’t always mean the same parent. A few days ago we were trying to figure out if Blueberry Lotus (which is listed as the mother for the new Madre Azul cross) was in fact Blue Lotus, which it seems it is, just listed differently than previous but here is what I found when looking up Blue and Blueberry names in his crosses:

Blueberry HP: Blue Dream
Blue Lotus: Blueberry
Blue Tara: Bubbashine
Blue Sunshine: Blue Dream

17 Likes

Yeah, I saw that. Seems kind of odd to call a Blue Dream/GHash cross “Blueberry Hashplant,” but whatever haha.

14 Likes

i guess it doesn’t really relate to your list but dream lotus = blue dream x snow lotus
“This new release is made with both the larger yielding Indica phenotype, and the super heady sativa blue dream phenos.”"

14 Likes

He did call Dream Lotus (BD x Snow Lotus) so you’re right, some other names might work better than Blueberry HP: like Dream Plant, Hash Dream, but maybe it has more blueberry smell than the others. Hence the name?

I did get some BB HP from a dispo and i don’t remember the smell but i was very happy i chose it. Euphoric but chill, great for anytime. A real positive mood boost. No crash after 2 hours like typical Blue Dream does.

17 Likes

Yeah, I posted the Dream Lotus thing yesterday or two days ago, when we were talking about this haha. And I agree, it seems like using the word “Dream” to denote Blue Dream crosses and “Blue” or “Blueberry” to denote the Blueberry crosses would make it easier. But I guess the genetics are listed, just up to us to remember what’s what. Or Google it, I guess, if we can’t remember haha.

17 Likes

HydroRed (on RIU and Phenohunter) who breeds 3Thirteen Seeds, liked BB HP enough to breed with it. Along with Mother’s Milk.
Also he released a BB HP f2 as a freebie. Check 3Thirteen out at GLG and DCSE seedbanks. He does small seasonal drops.
He has one called Stonerberry lol (Strawberry Cough x BB HP male).

23 Likes

I could see why the Mother’s Milk. It’s one the best things bodhi has made in terms of raw potency. Effects are great too.

That Nepali OG cut seems to put out some heat no matter what it’s crossed with, tho definite risk of herms from it too.

24 Likes

Vaping some fuel and pine-turpentine Soul Mate, Face rush potent and enchanting taste and smells.

19 Likes