Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I ran half a pack of BBHP, and found a blueberry tasting pheno that packed power…lost the cut though…

17 Likes

All this talk of BBHP and me not wanting to buy anymore seeds, I dug out some Silver Mountain x BBHP and popped 2 hoping for some females.

I got them from @VAhomegrown and i think he said someone from here sent them to him.

18 Likes

I got them from a guy on RIU. Not sure if he’s here as well. Those should be pretty bomb. Def looking forward to pics!

11 Likes

Right on! I also popped a few more Bodhi crosses and a couple crosses I made with some feminized Chocolate Diesel pollen.

Soul Mate x Choc Diesel
Purple Afghan Hashplant x Choc Diesel
Kosher Tangie x Choc Diesel
Artifact1 F2 #2 x Kashmir Azad
MAC x DLA5 from @Rosinallday

21 Likes

That has been my go to for staying on the wagon. If I get the inkling to buy, I fish around the vault for something to pop. Although, I still buy the occasional Mephisto pack so I guess I’m just full of shite. :grin:

15 Likes

I’ve stopped buying meph until I can get a CannaCheese pack. Way too many.

10 Likes

Had the bbhp years ago and it was nice smoke but nothing stood out about the buzz. Did have some pain killer qualities but meh on the buzz. Was a beauty though and easy to grow so porbably a great breeding tool. I went madre azul i think thats gonna put out some heaters

13 Likes

So is madre azul not the Bd but blueberry and the SL father?

8 Likes

Yea, it’s the BB x SL

12 Likes

JFC, I gotta get off these boards!! Wasn’t going to buy BUT Madre Azul was calling me. Then I visit this thread. Now that and Banana OG with one of the super skunks in the cart and my finger just hovering on the button. Can’t get the monkey off my back.

Side note goji f1 in early flower (3ish wks)
Absolutely love this plant. Been keeping it in a 1 gallon fabric for several months. Chopping her back and generally mistreating her with my negligence. Always takes it like a champ and bounces back with a little bit of care. Smells are still muted compared to the other plants I have that are closer to chop. Still many weeks to go. Excuse the pollen on some leaves. The lowers were dusted with some f1 pollen. Was also playing fast and loose with some unph’d nute waterings and she may be a little wind whipped right by the fan, but excited for what she brings! I do realize that I will have to support her soon, but the main stem is like a tree trunk.

I have another cut going and took another cut of that one. Will re-run again in the mini-octopot, sensi, and maybe do some more structured topping/training.

16 Likes

Same here, i skipped the last 2 Bodhi drops and instead popped some beans from the stash.
Got 3 seedlings of Sunshine 4 F2’s by Bad Dawg, and 11 SSDD F2 bx1’s made by @HolyAngel ! That one i’m most excited about.

22 Likes

Your words have given strength brotha. I will leave those packs for someone else. Then just hide my jealousy later when I see people growing ‘em out.

16 Likes

Do you guys prefer cash or blank money order when paying GLG? i wish theyd take bitcoin.

once i get my payment sorted out i bought my first Bodhi original packs (right now im growing Goji OG F2 by Catapult).

I got Silver Sunshine, Joystick, Kailash, and Dread Bread (freebies: Babylon Buster and Sundance). I had the blue dream cross on my cart and suddenly it went out of stock… changed it for Kailash.

Stayed away from the wookie crosses, havent read that much praise.(?)

14 Likes

Or…you could just stop wasting everyone’s time and not order until you are ready to pull the trigger. Think about what this really is…and it’s not ordering a Vanilla ice latte from Starbucks on your app…

4 Likes

I read somewhere the average cancellation on seed orders is 90%. That’s brutal. I try to never cancel an order if I commit. Makes me feel guilty cause I know how many people do. I get not wanting to spend the money but I think there are more respectful ways to go about limiting your purchases. Just my 2 cents! :peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Seems like an awful lot more packs should be going back up for sale after drops if that’s true. Wonder how much that varies by seed bank and/or seed brand.

11 Likes

I know in the last couple years, GLG put a timer on their Cart so you had to Checkout w/in 60 min. or the Cart is automatically emptied. This was likely done to reduce people taking too long to commit to the purchase.

I suspect GLG has a higher volume of sales than Headiegardens or JBC, both who don’t have a time limit on the Cart.

9 Likes

The shit happens

19 Likes

damnnnn… press f in chat, or something. i feel this.

9 Likes

Damn that’s the worst friend.

8 Likes