Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Jalalagod down 84 days from seed, lots of trichs, fruits and pine and soapy smells. Average size and wants to have little branching. 10% clear brown center, 20% amber, 60% cloudy and 10% clear. Us made of little flower clusters seem firm and more long than wide.

1 Devil’s Hashplant about 73 days and covered with trykes. Smells like spent shotshell and black pepper and volatile fuel. Not a big plant but looking great. Gettin loud!

2 Devil’s Hashplant same pack, planted 6/4. We’re making buds! One is making lots of trykes already.

Got more Bodhi growing, more later.

28 Likes

heads up, Bodhi sale at GLG
@EVERYONE!

20 Likes

omg too many choices… :cold_sweat::hot_face:

8 Likes

I gotta sit this round out after obtaining two packs of dank sinatra

14 Likes

went with cherry queen and kailash :kissing_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

Jesus! Bodhi’s trying to put me in the poor house

21 Likes

Or the doghouse in my case :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

The Outhouse is where i would get put lol.

If Bodhi sold his CBD strains i would buy those. Getting older so i gotta focus more on our “medical” needs.
Highly recommend the trade thread here on OG. Where i got Good Medicine F2’s made by the wise and oh so kind @nube .

19 Likes

Hey bud, looks like you do quite a bit of 12/12 from seed!

Plants mostly finish under 90 days this way?

I’m thinking about trying it on my next run… Not sure if you can post pics, but would love to see some of how the 12/12 from seed plants turn out.

11 Likes

It’s very interesting and 80 to 90 day seems sweet. I do some pollen chucking so I have the seeds required. Only been doing it since 3/1. Liking it well

17 Likes

Happy Friday, folks! Long week, but going to see String Cheese Incident tomorrow at Red Rocks!

:partying_face:

I totally agree, and thanks for the kind words, my friend! bodhi sent a bunch of CBD crosses, old and new, awhile back. My intention is to preserve them in F2 for a future co-op box, if that’s still allowed by the new OverGrow party planning committee.

Not sure why he hasn’t given more of them away as freebies, but I think most people shy away from them because the community generally doesn’t like CBD. That’s nuts to me, cuz this Good Medicine (3 GM on day 42F, one other plant front left) is good medicine! Doesn’t get you blasted, but is a great mood enhancer and party strain:

GM1 getting pink pistils for the first out of 3 runs:

GM4 is huge and totally tangeriney right now:

Check out how close she is to the light!!!

And GM6 the very CBD heavy keeper:

Here’s colas from the three phenos together, from left to right it’s GM6 GM4 GM1:

Trying to figure out if GM1 can stick around…we’ll see!

Have a great weekend!

:sun_with_face: :rainbow_flag:
:peace_symbol:

72 Likes

gotta echo @nube on that one, my GM5 has been so great, easy to titrate yourself up if you want to, good for daytime and good for relaxing at the end of the day too. makes me want to look into his other CBD rich blessings for sure! :heart: :v:

20 Likes

Everything is looking amazing, definitely seems like a great strain to run and that GM1 stands out in a crowd!

12 Likes

Enjoy! I’ve seen all those bands before but Red Rocks is still on my bucket list. The Phil Incident should be fun. He played with some of those guys over several nights in summer 1999 and made some great music. I’ll see him next month with a couple of the Wilco guys in his band.

17 Likes

Saw some Mother’s Milk hash from Nasha at the local shop and ended up locking myself out of my apartment. Pretty edgy stuff, but pretty stoned. Bet it would be really nice for a hike or working out. Bit too invigorating for sitting at the desk.

22 Likes

Have fun at Red Rocks! Such an amazing venue… Looks like you’ve gotten ahold of some interesting CBD strains. What are you thinking of popping first? I’d love to see Harlequin x a11g, Sour Cyclone x Kashmir, or Nepali Og x Good Medicine popped.

15 Likes

ahhhh shit!! just thinking about this cross! looks soo good!! just thinking about picking this pack up. whats the high and smells like? and what week is she at?

4 Likes

Blue Sunshine male 5 days later. Starting to sack up! Should I add more nitrogen? Been feeding 3-7-4 bloom but he’s still pretty hungry looking

39 Likes

Ballsack spiral staircase comes to mind when I see those towers. :metal:t3:

11 Likes

I wouldn’t. That might actually delay the pollen-dropping, which oughta be happening real soon anyway, right? All’s you really want is the pollen haha, you’re not trying to grow some High Times centerfold-type shit.

That’s a really good-looking male, btw, I love the flower formation on him. Looking forward to seeing the resultant crosses you make with him.

18 Likes