Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Yea a few sacks have dropped already. As far as crosses go, I’ll probably have Ghost Train Haze x BS, Lavender Jack x BS, AK47 x BS, Heavenly Sativa x BS, Green Crack ON Haze x BS, and Funeral Cake x BS since those are currently in my flower room at week 2 now lol. Probably get some x pollination seeds

18 Likes

…here’s my dead ass…ghost train hz × ass×afpak

36 Likes

Nice job looks real good bud, don’t worry about the N at this point. Sounds like some fun crosses as well. Good Luck!
I meant to offer these last week to you and got busy. I don’t have many left but took a Silver mountain and hit it with a Blueberry Iced Cream (red eyed) male and they have been turning out great with that silver haze smell/taste and blue colors from the dad. Named it Blue Ridge Mountains. I know you were looking for the blueberry hill/mountain and these are similar. :facepunch:

13 Likes

Nice! Appreciate the offer, but I have way too many seeds atm and I wouldn’t be able to get to them for a while. I want to do something kind of along those lines though. Make a strain and name it after the town I live in. Def want the Appy male in there and some old DJ Blueberry, which is why I’m after BBH/BBM. Would prefer to not use Blue Dream crosses, but I’ll make an exception for this Blueberry Blast from Snowhigh. I have a pack of Heaven Mountain or Mountain Temple I can use if I can’t find BB Hill/Mountain.

17 Likes

Yea man no problem. Sounds like a good plan.That blueberry iced cream is the tastiest blueberry/grape jelly strain i’ve had by far but that silver haze taste seems to dominate.
I have a few guesses on your Blue and Berry town strains, we might be neighbors. lol Good luck on the hunt, hmu anytime. i’ll keep an eye out for those official bodhi crosses.

13 Likes

Whoever was looking for n. Rustica can check sinbud’s ig

6 Likes

Shoe drops tomorrow 8pm est. for all of us that missed out on the preorder.

7 Likes

There’s probably still some BB stuff out there is you dig a bit… I’m probably not the only person that has a pack of blueberry snow (blueberry indica x snow lotus) either…

7 Likes

All, I’m just curious. What’s your most prized possession Bodhi pack you have?

10 Likes

Not super rare or original bodhi pack but got some lucky charms f2(the white x Appalachia)I’m real excited about thinking about making some f3 for my first pollen chuck would love to find a pack of his white lotus or pagoda though :blush: @Chickencutlets

getting the rest of the ssdd bx jungle cleaned up too the smells :woozy_face::+1: back left #4 smelling like sour blueberries :drooling_face: day 22 since flip much love everyone and happy growing :v::heart::seedling:

33 Likes

SSDD…but the BX1 might be better? What about yo, Chicken?

12 Likes

Green Lotus and Prayer Tower Sativa

17 Likes

Looks beautiful homie!!!

I was torn between that Lucky Charms and Blue Tara when trading with @misterbee. Sounds magically delicious!
asd3f234f

25 Likes

God I love that meme :joy::joy:

16 Likes

Which one did you do? We can ALWAYS do the other!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I went for the Blue Tara, but would love a shot at Lucky Charms :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

16 Likes

Send them “personals”, watch your Mailbox!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Awe Dang!!! Happy Fackin’ Sunday @misterbee!!! Details coming shortly!!!

15 Likes

Aye @misterbee swooping in looks like that cereal run might need to go down now to find booberry and crunch berries @CrunchBerries :joy:

14 Likes

FPOG :drooling_face:

11 Likes