Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I think it’s Space Monkey, not Strawberry Milk.

14 Likes

no, my friend, Sm is Space monkey
SM#6 bx1 = Space Monkey#6 x (Space Monkey#6 x Space Monkey#3)

Thank you, I already wrote to them in mail, usually the problem of paying cash (from me to the United States with cash may not be reached) and in reverse delivery … I am consolidating with them this problem. Thank you again.

20 Likes

yeah i found your other space monkey posts. still gorgeous buds man¡ congrats

12 Likes

Space Monkey is loud and noisy. Just changed out carbon in 2 filters, doing some Monkey crosses.

18 Likes

Hello, friends, hope everyone is doing well. I was taking cuts today. My first time. I’m nervous, but hopefully they root n take off. But that said, I’m sitting here at work, trying to contain my excitement. I found a plant with bleeding sap trait. It’s a Purple Mana. Cool thing is. I knew I had the possibility of this trait in some of the genetics/seeds I have. I had no clue this trait was a possibility in the Purple Mana. I just read a great thread on growing Purple Unicorn F5. But I don’t think anyone mentioned this trait in that thread. The Purple mana uses the purple unicorn f3, I think. I didnt get a clear answer on, whether or not the PU F3 crosses were really good or not. It seemed they wasn’t too excited about PUF5s they tested. I got 2 packs of the Purple Mana. I’m growing 3 currently. Still on veg. This specific girl that bleeds. She also has the strongest, best smelling stem rub of my 20 plants. It’s a strong lime peel and tequila smell. So far she is checked off all the boxes. Dang, I LOVE growing this plant! Anyone else found bleeding trait I’m PU crosses? I’m assuming its a trait from Dad? I tried Google info on PU. There wasn’t a lot of grow reports, that I found.

23 Likes

I’ve read mana is afghan x hawaiian or hawaiian x afgahn. If that’s the case there’s a solid chance the bleeding comes from that side. Bodhi’s DBHP has bleeders in it from the hawaiian as well.

16 Likes

Most reports I’ve seen have the general consensus that the Purple Unicorn F3 was better in terms of aroma, taste, and effect than the PU F5.

I may be talking out my ass here, but the PU F5 seems to be more of a breeding tool to reliably include both purple color and the bleeding trait without affecting much else from the other parent.

24 Likes

Sounds right to me.

6 Likes

Razzberry Unicorn day 24f. Doing her damn thing.

33 Likes

Really been enjoying Sun Ra f2!!!

Damn deer seriously topped my only male Soulmate. May be totaled.

16 Likes

That sucks. May need to spray some cougar piss in the area to repel the deer?

8 Likes

was the dank sinatra re-stocked / re-released? I thought bodhi said that one was gone for good.

is that a new seed pack, or something from your cellection or a trade or something?

12 Likes

I bought two packs after hunting them down hard. They’re no longer made .

11 Likes

I can confirm that the PUF3 mom worked well in the Cherry Unicorn I’ve grown out twice. It definitely gave good reddish purple color and some Blackberry and Chem elements into the vintage cherry Afghani

19 Likes

The dank sinatra was one of my favorite bodhi lines. I would pop those soon, and I definitely recommend preserving it.

When breeding this one, try to select away from the 88g13hp leaning phenotypes if possible. especially in your males.

The 78 LA Affy is probably the best indica out there in terms of medicinal potency.
But it’s very recessive in this cross, so look for those double recessive 78 LA Affy phenos. The dominant 88g13hp phenos will totally overwhelm the cross in f2 generation if you’re not careful.

22 Likes

So what are the characteristics of the 88? Asking bc of all the other bodhi crosses w it.

10 Likes

Nice! I recently scored 2 packs of the Blueberry Hill I’ve been after

15 Likes

Yessssssss so stoked you found your grail :grin: now for the obligatory meme image @VAhomegrown

18 Likes

That’s always a good feeling when you find some rare packs. Great score

10 Likes

Has anyone ran the Black Light Fantasy yet, I’ve got several packs in the vault…any reports? :sunglasses:

9 Likes