Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

That Banjo Wookie is giving me scary Deliverance vibes lol

16 Likes

‘Three terpy treasures from the last lines of the wookie vault’. Does this mean Wookie is getting retired?

19 Likes

That monkey paw sounds interesting great lineage Colombian gold Acapulco gold and afghani bet there’s some great stuff in that one also the last of the wookie vault? Wonder if he’s found a new male to work with

13 Likes

New Cookies male incoming! /s :joy:

14 Likes

Banjo’s a cali clone. I’m not sure on the lineage but I have smoked it. It’s cheesy / fruity uplifting “sativa” hybrid bud. Similar buzz to stuff like blue dream (sativa) green crack and skunk 1. My guess is it’s got skunk in it. Nice smoke. I bet that cross will be real cool.

21 Likes

Wonder what he means by “everything” x BSHB… also, anyone have deets on the Chaco cut of Sour D?

13 Likes

Ah yeah that sounds like what I found, Boost x Tangelo whatever that means. Can’t find any lineage at all on either of those.

12 Likes

Could be a short way of saying he’s got a lot of packs of random stuff crossed to BSHB, but maybe not enough of any to be worth specifying.

Or, maybe it’s similar to CSI Humboldt’s fallen solders where the female could be any of 15-20 strains but the seeds hit the floor and got mixed up.

Could also be just that he hit every female in his stable with BSHB pollen and is cleaning out the fridge for the benefit of people who buy his seeds.

14 Likes

I wonder how The White x 88G13HP will compare to Time Bandit: WiFi 43 (Fire OG x The White) x 88G13HP?

15 Likes

Did some digging and if we trust the internet… Boost is (Blueberry x Sweet Tooth) and Tangelo is (Tangerine Sunrise x Gorkle). Tangerine Sunrise is Tangerine Haze x Hawaiian and Gorkle is a Hawaiian polyhybrid sativa x a C99 Kush outcross. So basically Banjo might be a bunch of Hawaiian with a little bit of C99, Blueberry, and Sweet Tooth. I’d buy it considering the flavors and effects!

21 Likes

Are these going to be a limited release again?

8 Likes

I’d be more interested in how it compares against Black Triangle, since TK and The White are supposedly sisters… but maybe I just want The White cut so I can compare :sweat_smile:

@api312 Ah nice! Thank you for all the research! That does sound like it’d be a tasty cross. Most of these sound like they might come out smelling/tasting really good.

16 Likes

I think it’s safe to assume some are limited.

6 Likes

I don’t trust the internet. Evidence: I’m on the internet. And I don’t trust myself….

….

….

….

….not to go after that Wookie Paw.

16 Likes

I just googled it. I guess Chaco is somebody affiliated with Piff Coast. The first thing that came up was a couple of veg pics on IG, didn’t look any further than that. If I was interested, I’d research it, but I’m not, so… haha. The fact that that cut is coming from NY does seem promising, though. The Piff Coast people are in NY, right?

That Monkey Paw cross actually sounds more intriguing than the SD cross, as does that The White/GHash cross.

11 Likes

@advancedbuffalo did this ever come to fruition? Recently got some JFT S1’s and would love to hit some with a JFT x SL male.

EDIT: he hasn’t been on since May

Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus gave me 5 males, 1 female, 1 unknown. All I needed was one female!

They all look really good. No real runts or weird plants. I was going to do an open pollination, but instead I think I will match each male with a clone of the female and will organize them. Probably send them out 50 seeds at a time, 10 for each male.

Edit: Shit sorry I actually never posted about this pack in this thread. I had an old JFT x SL pack and am going to try a preservation/breeder male hunt. Hoping for thousands of seeds so I can just spread them all around. Was keeping quiet about it until I had a good look at plant health and gender tests.

12 Likes

Yeah, I looked into it a bit, and basically Chaco was a forum member whose cut is supposedly from the same thing Rez made his IBL from. According to the internet anyway…

14 Likes

The Chaco cut definitely predates anything piffcoast farms ever did. I’ve got it I veg right now so can’t say much haven’t flowered it yet. But all the posts from like 2012 on icmag were saying it’s good but not exactly what they remember, same shit you always hear. Been looking for people who have run it to see how it still stands up but no luck yet

15 Likes

I’m kicking myself for not picking a pack of the black raspberry up; I was this close… I ended up picking up a pack of rainbow serpent and twin flame along with raspberry thunder from doc d instead. But damn what a beautiful plant you grew there! Much respect!

11 Likes

D9 Thai x DLA 5 finished with stretch…maybe…hopefully?
Max height almost 7’, and it was topped multiple times in veg.
Lemon is still the primary smell on both phenos.
This will be late into October by the looks of it.
The clear plastic goes up this weekend for the fall.
Pollen in cold storage, waiting for it’s time to shine!

47 Likes