Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Mornin Y’all,
Posted this in my thread, but I’ll update here also. After roughly 48 hours all beans have been planted in Solos. Soul Mate, Snuggle Funk, Stardawg Guava x Ssdd, and Cheech Wizard F2 @nube all have nice tails. 2 of 3 Lemon Wookie cracked with tail just peaking out. 3rd didn’t crack, so I scuffed it and planted directly in soil.
Give thanks and praises~ Crunchy

25 Likes

Did you get the Stardawg Guava SSDD from TD? Looking forward to seeing those!

10 Likes

I got it from the Etsy store in 2020 during the fire relief fund. It supposed to be chronic!

15 Likes

Oh nice! I got 2 packs as freebies from Top Dawg when I made a couple Bodhi orders from him

12 Likes

Oh man you guys got lucky! I got it from the fire relief fund too and then traded it off before I knew what it was! :see_no_evil: Ended up doing another trade to get a pack of it back. Definitely plan to run it eventually. I wanna get SSDD F2 BX2 done first, then look at blue magoo bx3 and that stardawg guava x ssdd since both those mom’s are supposed to be great for pain relief.

21 Likes

Also have a pack of SDG x Snow Lotus. Star Flight Guava I think is the name

14 Likes

Thank you , found it

6 Likes

What about Sproutways? Can anyone else see their website? I can’t

4 Likes

Can’t load Sproutways, no…

5 Likes

Just chuckin’ around

For that those that like em hairy (I dunno how it got contaminated, damned dogs!)

• Mendo Sunshine
  • Mendo Sunshine x Turkatron
  • Mendo Sunshine x Sunshine #4
  • Sunshine #4
  • Sunshine #4 x Booty F1
  • Pu-Shine
  • Booty F2
  • Spacecake
35 Likes

Black Raspberry in the home stretch. Beautiful fade on this pheno.

58 Likes

@BeagleZ :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

8 Likes

ohmeohmy!! :yum: :crazy_face: :yum:
Gorgeous @JDog808 !! What day is this?

8 Likes

Beautiful fade

7 Likes

Right around day 60 in flower. Should be ready early next week I’m guessing.

8 Likes

Have two very different phenos from this pack. The left side of the tent is a very stretchy, low yielding version with frosty, lime green nugs. Front right is the other BR pheno that you see in the close up.

34 Likes

New bodhi drop incoming! from Shoe @ headiegardens

Sour Diesel cross caught my eye

35 Likes

White light hp :star_struck::star_struck: @iamyou_youareme and the sour d cross sounds great too!

17 Likes

Sour and white light caught mine.
See I’m not the only one :joy:

15 Likes

Be interesting to see what cut of Monkey Paw that is. I know of a few that were trying to hunt down the original from back in the day and came up dry even in crosses.

And what is ‘Banjo’ exactly? All I can find is a boost x tangelo cross?

15 Likes