Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Snuggle Funk- She stayed short and stout which seem to be the black domina dominant phenos. Low smells, earthy.

Chem 91skva x Ssdd #1
Hard chem leaner, looking like a 10 weeker

#2 Ssdd leaner with that familiar sweet smell, filled in really nice and about 10 days quicker than my similar Sunshine Queen.

51 Likes

Really love the look to those 91skunkva x ssdd killer job @bytheKasiz

15 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate it. I ran 3 seeds and the other was a stinky skinny leaf male i kept in veg for now. Really happy with how they all turned out.

12 Likes

Happy Labor Day folks!

Here’s some of the latest harvest, bodhi’s Good Medicine. If you zoom the frost, how much amber do you see? These were taken at day 74F.

And a few low light (and low quality) trim heaven pics from the last week+.

Still got half a plant to trim and jar! :blush:

I had the same question and, in talking to SHOE, he guessed that maybe bodhi’s gotten to the end of the Wookie crosses, which are mostly 5 years old at this point, and is working on new things with new males, such as the Lavender Lemonade he sent to radioridge and some other legal producers to see how they stacked up in the retail market. This was purely speculation on both our parts, though. I’m sure we’ll find out more deets down the road.

:peace_symbol: :rainbow_flag:
:sun_with_face:

64 Likes

Man, I really love those raised trichome stalks on the Good Medicines. Reminds me a lot of the Apollo 11 f4’s, actually, with that sorta “fuzzy/furry” look. Gorgeous.

I zoomed in, scrolled around the pics, didn’t see any amber haha. But I’m blind, so…

20 Likes

I too have adopted this new optimistic view of trimming. Trying to come up with a new snazzy/upbeat name.

Those Good Medicine are beautiful brother!

15 Likes

Trim camp :camping:? Camp Trims-a-lot lol

11 Likes

Damn, I’m bumming I missed the good medicine f2’s

8 Likes

I think I have enough to share @anon74731205 , let me double check later tonight, and I’ll let you know for sure…

10 Likes

I believe @LegsMahoney has some good medicine f2

8 Likes

He’s right, F3s actually, since I did an increase of what I was gifted from nube. @anon74731205 hit me up I got a pack with your name on it if you want em

18 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your SSDD f2 bx1 smoke report when those potent “pineapples” are ready!

11 Likes

I like how you let the Good Medicines really fully ripen to all orange pistils. Should have some niiice medicinal body effects!

11 Likes

I’m lazy so i trim using a lighter and my pipe. (I smoke the little frosty leaves once they’re dry.) But they don’t have as much flavor as the actual calyx’s do.

12 Likes

Going to try to do a real in depth report on each pheno like @minitiger or @Vagabond_Windy level reports got plenty of weed to hold me over to get a solid cure before indulging though :+1:

15 Likes

I don’t trim real close as trichs on bud leaves vape quite nicely and don’t taste bad.

11 Likes

i have two packs of smart move that i plan to open pollinate.

23 Likes

You’re my hero haha :+1:

12 Likes

Just germinated 3 seeds of Bodhi’s Hashplant 1. Excited to see what happens.

Has anyone grown this out or knows someone that has who could provide growing advice (feeding, pruning/training. flowering time, phenos found, etc.) based on their experience?

Unfortunately I’m not growing in living soil/organics so using additive nutrients (Botanicare products) in Pro Mix HP mainly due to being a new grower with enough to worry about…

16 Likes

Got my 4x4 all cleaned up and my old soul 1 and 6 clones in there 20 gallon homes and tied down going to veg them out for about 30 days to pack in the tent will get photos up tomorrow much love good vibes and happy growing everyone

17 Likes