Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

No Bueno. Amigo

3 Likes

lol no, not my pack. Itā€™s from a couple separate brag posts on RIU by @detgreenthumb

https://rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.518143/page-2737#post-15809899

and

https://rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.518143/page-2755#post-15841286

Also, hereā€™s the post by @Cannavore who runs @bodhiguide about the Hippy Slayer mislabeling:

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/strawberry-cream-cheese.201361755/page-2#post-728960

11 Likes

Strain : Sunshine Daydream f2 bx1 #3 phenotype (sunshine daydream f2 x Starshine[ssdd f2 mom x starlite]) from @HolyAngel
Method Smoked : Bong/joints Varied amounts

APPEARANCE

SMELL: sour butter sweet berries almost sugary with floral slight gas back note

TASTE pretty Subtle taste compared to some of the others of the run but
Dominant flavour : earthy,sweet
Associated flavours : floral

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
7-8 very smooth

• cough factor? : yes/no
    No cough

BUZZ
Hits immediately behind the eyes with a very nice hybrid effect that builds up a very calming warm blanket sensation that washes over you that also seems to have some of the pain relief qualities coming through on this pheno seems to mute or make me forget about my shoulder pain for awhile not quite as much as #5 pheno but still has some of it coming through almost like taking a shot that warm chest/body feeling while having a nice clear headed uplifting cerebral thing going on, wouldnā€™t say sedative or a get up and go smoke in particular but all around great anytime smoke could smoke it before bed and not be up all night thinking but could also smoke in the morning and get moving without being a daywrecker was my 2nd heaviest yielding plant of the run didnā€™t weight it but guessing around 6-7 oz and while I enjoy this pheno donā€™t think itā€™s quite the keeper of the bunch for me

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 55/45 body to head
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) strong effects for 1 hr tapers off being gone around 2 hours after smoking
Use : anytime smoke
Munchies? : yes/no yes
Yes

Grown under a hlg 600r 3rd cycle 20 gallon organic living soil

Will be doing up reports of the other phenos of the run over the next few days much love and happy growing everyone :sunny::seedling::heart::v:

36 Likes

Did they mention what that entails? And when specifically ?

3 Likes

@Soonami Do you have any of the pics of those Lazy Lightning, Wolfpack, and Pura Vida F2? You left us with an out of this world cliffhanger in April 2021 when you said youā€™d have pics soon lol.
I have some Pura Vida F2 that I hope checks some boxes for me so Iā€™d love to see some other examples of it so I know what I could possibly find?

8 Likes

Not yet. Hopefully soon

2 Likes

I know jbc is doing there drop tomorrow so just speculation going to be around same time

8 Likes

2 Dread Bread 12/12 seed drying 5 days chopped at 96 days now in brown bags. Trykes about 1/3 each clear, pearl and pearl amber center. One Sativa, very sprawled out but strong and good buds up and down branches and the other Indica more compact with harder round buds.

3 Soulmates and 3 Pinball Wizard about 86 days 12/12 from seed, decent size, soulmates a bit larger with big frosty buds going yellow to purple. Soulmates are very loud with black pepper and fuel and pine. Pinball Wizard are more fruity and not as intense, narrower buds but still compact. Getting close with Soulmates a little further down the road.

1/4 confirmed Cherry Lotus girl. And a boy.

12 Likes

getting my next run cracking :v::grin:

Ssdd x Gogi og from @syzygy and lucky charms f2 from @misterbee so stoked :blush:

37 Likes

Well I caved in and bought some blueberry hashplant and wookie paw from JBC

17 Likes

Time to sample vape a bit of Dread Bread (Indica)
Here we go!

12 Likes

Hell yeah! Give us a review my friend!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a Sativa pheno of Dread Bread with a few more weeks to go

34 Likes

old soul 1/6 clones going in for there first day of 12/12 putting up a net tonight much love and good vibes and happy Tuesday :v::heart::sunny::seedling:

27 Likes

I would love to try the dreadbread! Looks like an amazing plant. They were sold out when I made my order. Anyone have some to give or trade?

4 Likes

So much for being done buying seeds, dammit. I caved for those new Wookie crosses, especially the Wookie Paw.

12 Likes

Are those new releases limited or should they be around for a while?

8 Likes

Pretty sure I heard limited release but donā€™t take my word for it hopping on the train and scooping white light hp

@CrunchBerries

16 Likes

I would assume certain onesā€¦snooze ya loose with Bodhi. You even ā€œthinkā€ you want something, grab it.

8 Likes

Depends on the male, I think. White Light Hashplant Iā€™d think would stick around since both parents are still around. Who knows. Iā€™m just scooping the WLH unless GLG makes it too hard to not spend more money with this anniversary sale

14 Likes