Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I just googled “Bodhi Dread Bread seeds” and they’re available at both Midweek Song and Seedsman right now.

13 Likes

I can vouch for the Dread Bread.
In 2015, I gave a producer in Washington a clone of her and they had to revamp their whole Op because she grew so huge and yielded so well.

Its literally a game changer :rofl:

15 Likes

As I understand it, anything with the Wookie 15 male is limited.

SHOE shared the restock email Bodhi sent and everything with the Wookie male appears to have a relatively small/finite number of packs remaining in Bodhi’s fridge.

Each of the 3 new Wookie crosses have this description: “ ONE OF THREE TERPY TREASURES FROM THE LAST LINES OF THE WOOKIE VAULT…”

So I take that all to mean the Wookie male crosses are limited.

12 Likes

Did you find them at JBC or GLG?

1 Like

JBC did their drop this morning. GLG should have their drop in the next day or so, since DBJ posted at RIU earlier saying the Bodhi package is marked out for delivery today.

Headie Gardens, Breeders Direct, and Speakeasy should all have drops soon too. As I understand it, there were plenty to go around to all the seed banks. Just not tons for multiple reorders in the future.

13 Likes

Has anyone grown out Space Cowboy and can drop some info on it?

8 Likes

GLG drop is live

8 Likes

GLG has them Dreadbreads back in stock. Please buy them so I can’t. I beg of you.

12 Likes

I’m over here like ”yes, thank god they don’t have the smart move” haha

10 Likes

i thought blueberry hasphplant was going to get restock.

i promised myself i wouldnt order again this year, but sour diesel… black triangle, monkey paw… mmmmmm

11 Likes

Damn no more BOGO at GLG…

6 Likes

I’m half to tempted order just for more Bad Dawg Freebies. Love the RAB crosses. If I didn’t have 25-30 packs already.
I’ve got a bunch of random Bodhi, but haven’t run any. More Cowbell, Wookie 7 x Dreadbread, Prayer Tower Indica, G4 x SSDD, more. A Dutch Flowers Metal Haze I think a Bodhi project.
You folks have any good guidance here? My wife thinks I might “need” Air Guitar and Midnight Cowboy to run with More Cowbell. Maybe?

7 Likes

Is the Chaco SD x ghash on GLG? I can’t seem to find it

7 Likes

I saw that too, but buy 2, get 1, plus freebies at $45 a pack is at least reasonable, for my budget anyways. Lot of over-priced, over-hyped stuff out there. Zillions of shots of frosty buds, but minimal full plant photos. That’s not letting your reputation preceed you.

10 Likes

The Sour Diesel x ghash is sold out everywhere already. Went with White Light Hashplant, Beautiful Day, and Purple Punch x Wookie 15 for the freebie.

16 Likes

it lasted less than an hour.

10 Likes

Yea I just got home from work not too long ago. Oh well. Win some lose some.

11 Likes

On some level, sure. I’ve asked for plant photos and was rudely shut down. Like I questioned God. Whole plant shots don’t show detail, but overall plant structure to me.
Got Avenue of the Giants almost done. 3 plants, 2 phenos. Both tiny buds and extreemly brittle stems. Weak ass plants a bud shot will never show. Other 2 strains just powering past. Same everything. Even babied these. Fuck that, waste of time for me.

9 Likes

You went with Purple Punch instead of literally Everything x Big Sur Holy Bud ? lol j/k

14 Likes

lol. I’ve still got 6 packs of Coastal’s Green Crack x Big Sur Holy Weed, so I didn’t go with that one. What is “Everything”? Tried searching half assed real quick but didn’t find any info

13 Likes