Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Historical Bodhi notes on strains circa 2013/14-ish

https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

18 Likes

Hereā€™s a thread from the same era with pics from bodhi of many of his foundational strains mentioned in those notes:

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-strain-guide.201341954/

@Tessellated

20 Likes

Whoa!!! A blast from the past! Iā€™ve read those posts at least a hundred times, but itā€™s been about five years since the last time. Just got done reading them again. I miss the days when Bodhi wrote descriptions of his crossesā€¦

And THERE is the pic of the Watermelon Hashplant I was looking for a while back! Those same posts are on icmag, but swear to gawd that Watermelon Hashplant pic/description isnā€™t there anymore. Or maybe I just couldnā€™t find it, I dunno. Maybe I was getting breedbay and icmag confusedā€¦

17 Likes

FYI, headiegardens now has Zap, Metal Haze and a few other newer packs. New freebies too (but not the Vietnam x Nepal watermelon hp).
*AND Red Eye Jedi.

14 Likes

Anyone run/sample the Silver Sunshine?

Got 2 beans soaking in a shot glass tonight. 10 left in the pack. :grin:

11 Likes

Update on the StrawBerry Temple.
Had to snag a mostly dry middle bud this morning. Still a little wet and grassy to judge properly but whoa, hit me like a truck.
Taste will deff need to develop but I can taste the potential on the back end, will have to circle back on that in about a week or 2 with a full review.
Didnā€™t want to leave yā€™all hanging though.
@LegsMahoney @BudWhisperer @imstinky @CrunchBerries

16 Likes

Definitely get the chem d/pu/wookue freebie. If your into stinky purpleā€¦long ass flowering plantsā€¦ itā€™s a pain to runā€¦but itā€™s rewarding in quality.

13 Likes

I get it, I messed up. It was a bad introduction on my part. I didnā€™t expect to get such a negative reaction. Iā€™m just a backwoods type person that really doesnā€™t get on social media often. Iā€™m from a place where you shake someoneā€™s hand and look them in the eye, but I shouldnā€™t expect that from everyone. Iā€™m not a salesman and Iā€™m not going to bring it up again, it was a bad idea to bring it up. I might make a grow journal or something, but Iā€™ll keep it out of here.

17 Likes

Iā€™m not really feeling it man, Iā€™ll pass lolā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a pack but havenā€™t grown it yet. I havenā€™t found much info on it, so please keep us apprised!

Iā€™ve currently got a couple Smart Moves but theyā€™re only a couple weeks old.

12 Likes

I have a pack as well. Am also very curious

6 Likes

Iā€™ll keep you posted on the Silver Sunshine. Not much to show yet except solo cups full of wet pro-mix. This is my first Bohdi grow, even though I have like 15-20 different packs of his seeds!

12 Likes

Does anyone have any info on the Cherry Bodhi used for the Cherry Trance strain ??
Ive been searching fo a few days off and on and havnt found anything really.
Its a Cherry Sativa is about all I could find. And only 1 or 2 grows.
Any backround on her would be appreciated. I can find plenty on the Wookie male already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Your confining what I believe to be true. We are all sitting on like 20 packs. We are all curious about what each one is like.

8 Likes

Donā€™t sweat it, this is the Bodhi threadā€¦ shouldnā€™t be any bad vibes here. I hope you do start a thread, and keep posting in this one. Iā€™m interested, for one :slight_smile:

17 Likes

20 sounds about right

7 Likes

Itā€™s all good Man. I have been scammed before so iā€™m normally suspicious.

Itā€™s good to meet you.

And yes please update us on the SSDD grow. It can be a very nice strain but only time will tell if you have sonething worth trying to sell (on Strainly).

NOTE, Thereā€™s lots of people here who would happily help test your seeds when the time comes.

And there are Veteranā€™s and other charitable seed giveaways here on OG as well. @DougDawson
can always accept viable good seeds to donate to other OGers in need, as well as to raise funds for the site server fund. Thanks!

20 Likes

Blue Tara harvested in June.

Smooth and tasty

39 Likes

Lemon Wookie tester that won a 2017 Breedbay Bud of the Month comp.
Bodhi Lemon Wookie Tester 2017

They never did send the prize seeds, lol!

43 Likes

AFAIK even B doesnā€™t know, found this over on the Farm:

"I also have some ā€œCherry Sativaā€ crosses from Bodhi. Anybody know anything about those? I asked B about them and all he said was,ā€Itā€™s from an old-school farmer. ā€˜Cherry Sativaā€¦ā€™ Thatā€™s all he saidā€¦ā€ haha. So yeah, I donā€™t know what that is, but it sounds good haha! "

@minitiger had a grow report on the Cherry Trance over there you can search for too, #3374 in the Bodhi thread

10 Likes