Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Haha, yeah, there was actually a full grow report on that Cherry Trance, but I guess thcfarmer deleted it when I went off about them changing the words I wrote. Pretty unfortunate. Fuck logic. That grow log’s gone, the info’s gone, really sucks.

That Cherry Trance smoked real good, though, @HappyTrees23s. I didn’t like the way it tasted, but the high was very nice.

18 Likes

Just as a side note: the Blue Tara started off fruity in early cure but now that’s its aged a bit it has a distinct pine smell and flavour.

17 Likes

Snow Monkey at 8 weeks, maybe one more to go.

44 Likes

Lovely nugget of gold, that Blue Tara you grew!
Please tell us if you notice any pain-relef (like back or joint pain) or numbing effects. I have found limb and torso numbing from other Bubba crosses and hope Blue Tara f2’s hold similar benefits. Thank you for your findings!

8 Likes

Cherry Trance. 6 packs left at GLG. And 4 at JBC. Says its “Cherry O”. Hmmmm a clue! Is it possible it’s Cherry Gasm (cherry pie x space queen) by TGA/Subcool?
I’ve read it could be a Hawaiian sativa; Mowie Wowie has a cherry pheno. I bet it’s that.

8 Likes

I think Cherry O just means oldtimer

5 Likes

No, Bodhi told me that he got those Cherry Sativa seeds from an old head and the only thing he told Bodhi was,”Cherry Sativa, man…” haha. Literally, that’s the only info Bodhi could share with me. Just one of those mystery strains, I guess…

I’m actually really fucking pissed that they deleted that grow log on thcfarmer. The whole reason I post my logs is so people who are curious can check them out and glean a little info that might help them on their journey. The fact that they deleted it just because I told them to fuck off about changing the words I wrote is super-fucked up. You can’t even pretend to care about cannabis if you’re deleting grow logs just because I said something you don’t like. I wasn’t even really that rude about; I thought I had a legitimate point.

All these dipshits who are like,”No masks! Freedom of speech! And by the way, I’m deleting your grow log cuz you mentioned COVID!” Fucking insane. The lack of self-awareness that the majority of the people on this planet possess is shocking. I stayed up reeeeeal late with my friend May Ling last night looking at okcupid profiles of dudes who had hit her up. It was really funny, but also super-depressing haha… Most people are totally fucking clueless. They don’t even hear the words coming out of their mouths.

Anyway, lemme see if I have some pics of that one. I’ll post them in a second if I do.

26 Likes

I’m not sure about pain relief but definitely numbing and a nice high that ends up making me sleepy. It’s nice stuff.

6 Likes

Now that I think about it my shoulder does feel a bit better

6 Likes

“Cherry sativa, man”. I love it, i can imagine Cheech and Chong saying thst.

I may have found your detailed Cherry Trance grow summary w your 14 awesome photos of the 2 phenos you grew. On thcfarmer from 2019. Link is below, then scroll down to post 3,374:

13 Likes

I’m in week 2/3 of flower here and I have 2 packs of Sun Ra mixed in with Crockett’s gear. Kind of boring for now, but I have Terpenado, DazzleBerry, and Granola Funk on deck that started to preflower. Living soil with JADAM ferments…

29 Likes

Dont give up on bodhis gear i promise its some of the best out there. Legendary stuff in every pack. I had issues years ago with a few packs and i was like wtf im never messin with bodhi gear again. Come to find out the seeds i was sent got left in the back of a hot car. Obviously was the issue… i kept on and kept popping bodhi gear and no issues since but finding fire nonstop

12 Likes

Peace All. I have a couple of Black Triangle F2 that are growing right now and I cant tell what may be wrong with them. They have had a humidifier like 7 inches away from them for most of their life and have not been left unattended or thirsty as I almost water every other day. But the leaves are all curled down. It’s not overwatering cuz I have them looking like this before and after the water. Could it be root bound? They are just 15 days young. Been given MegaCrop 1 part @ 3gr per gallon since day 8. They have had about 3 feedings so far.

I have a 315 CMH lighting the area ( its @280 power. Has 4 settings 180,280,340,370). Wondering has any1 had this happen and know what is wrong? Could it be genetic? Like they get like this becuz they’re rootbound?? Any answers would be appreciated.
And b4 any1 asks, no grow journal cuz I have too much going on in the house and and I even try to journal at home on paper and a Google docs program and I never finish them. So I have started another Doc but I will only make a journal if I can keep up. That is my major issue with growing period. Timing is never right. Anyway, any advice or diagnosis would be appreciated.
Stay safe, be well and GROW HARD✊🏾

8 Likes

Edit to this post is I just turned the lights up to regular or full strength. So now at 370. This is cuz I dont know what is wrong and maybe it could have to do with the lights and or heat. So I raise the light intensity and also heat and hit 2 things at once. Still no idea tho. And I dont wanna let them die.

2 Likes

Too much too fast?

I’ve got seedlings at 15 days old now too. When they sprout, the seed contains enough nutrition to get the plant above soil and started. Your soil may contain nutrition as well. You don’t need to provide supplemental nutrients for a while. Mine have had one dose of half strength nutes after I transplanted from Solo cup to fabric pot (which I did at day 10 to avoid them becoming root bound).

Are you sure you aren’t overwatering? The cups get a chance to dry between waterings?

My current theory of growing is to stay out of the plant’s way. Keep things simple. LITFA. If the plant can grow in harsh climates on it’s own, we really don’t have to intervene that much for them to flourish under ideal indoor conditions.

Here’s a Smart Move at 15 days

21 Likes

Overwatering always seems to be the answer, but what’s the temp like in the tent?

ETA: More information about your grow (medium, etc) would probably help, but also, might be better to move this question to a different area of the forum, to keep this thread on topic.

11 Likes

SSDD F1’s at 14 days in veg, flood and drain table.

SSDD F2 #1 at 43 days

52 Likes

Very interested to see what you find with the Dazzleberries, please keep us updated. SunRa like many other W15 crosses should come with carbon filter warnings on the label. :warning:

Are you doing some preservation work / in-crossing? Looks great!

Goji Male

Space Monkey

SSDD

56 Likes

Yeah I’m hunting specifically for painkilling bubbashine leaners to make F2’s and/or IX’s with. My F2 is already bubbashine leaning with the effects, but I need a male/more seeds :joy:

Your’s are lookin fantastic :heart_eyes:

28 Likes

@syzygy and @HolyAngel Beautiful looking plants! Great job! Seeing these Space Monkey has me thinking hard about running some more in the very near future.

13 Likes