Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

For me it’s more the association of the characters at play. I know he has crosses already and , hell, I’ve grown a few bad dawg GSC crosses in my time. (Always got tired of it)
I just personally could not do business with the entity after all I’ve heard. Maybe the inside knowledge is different and like others have said I’m sure there is a plan, but damn, just kind of hurts lol
Like goose island selling to bud

18 Likes

This is the info I’ve been seeking, thanks a ton!

6 Likes

I was into weed before cookies. I tried cookies and I like it. I think people hate the people behind cookies aka Berber but the flower speaks for itself imho.

6 Likes

There’s a Justin Beiber song with Ghostface and Raekwon on it :dizzy_face:

10 Likes

I think the flower is mids at best with a bland short lived high and it only has looks and taste going for it. But to each his own…

9 Likes

And there’s a bodhi strain with GSC in it haha perfect analogy

4 Likes

Ha! Maybe cookies is best for like 1st breakfast.

16 Likes

LMAO !!!:joy:

8 Likes

Stoned thoughts, but beyond that Bodhi always seems to be in pursuit of interesting terp profiles that please him personally (everything else be damned) he also strikes me as the kind of person who might do some lines in part as a gift to people growing commercially just looking for something that’ll sell and support their businesses? It definitely seems like he’s released gear to help his favored seedbanks in the past. All I ever hear these days is that people want the hype pretty herb and don’t care that much about other attributes, if nothing else I imagine anything Bodhi comes up with from that gear will be interesting.

Dude seems generous to a fault. I dunno.

13 Likes

Expect restocks soon. Speakeasy seedbank just posted this in their discord. I’d expect other places are putting in their orders as well.

fg45b456b56
dfg4556yh57

24 Likes

Hmm not fully tested packs… And partnering with Berner… I hope this isn’t the start of the fall.

13 Likes

Dude motor breath and the g13, that’s one to scoop for sure!

18 Likes

Yes, that’s a great way to put it, first breakfast herb! Haha. It really does have the flavor going for it, then when you’re done with the good taste you reach for the jar of the head dent weed

9 Likes

yup the MB X and the fat strawberry sound interesting. here I almost scooped a pack of Clusterfunk or Silver Sunshine ( I couldn’t decide)

8 Likes

I’m just mad there are things I want off that list.

9 Likes

Interesting to see a new Temple in the works… I guess the male from the recent Purple NL x Temple v2 freebie came from these seeds.
Probably just wait on a new male for me, especially in the supernatural selection realm - A1 maybe.

10 Likes

What’s the most 'ghani-ist Bodhi strain? There’s nothing like a good joint of afghani. The taste keeps getting better the more you smoke it.

14 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, this means that Happy Trails is bodhi’s Lush x bodhi’s wookie 15.

Lush is Pure Kush (suge knight cut) x a male Laos Muang Sing that bodhi collected himself.

No doubt. I’m all for giving people a lot of chances to show their good side, but berner and his whole crew are repeatedly unpleasant folks, kinda the opposite of what you want in this industry. The same goes for green bodhi and some of the other recent collabs.

I’m sure some people are drooling at the chance to denounce bodhi in an epic “I TOLD YOU SO” moment, but I guess we shouldn’t rush to judgment - everybody has redeeming qualities. bodhi is a kind & reasonable person and maybe he’s hoping to lead by example, showing folks compassion and giving them the space to be different? There’s nothing wrong with offering an olive branch. Be the change you wish to see in the world…

Also, this fits with bodhi’s recent (2020?) list of so-called “hype” crosses that he sent to Radio Ridge but nowhere else to test against the hype in the legal market.

:rainbow: :peace_symbol:
:sun_with_face: :seedling:

41 Likes

What’s the scoop on Green Bodhi?

6 Likes

maybe something like JALALAGOD [Jalalabad x OMG] - from his Supernatural Selections line

11 Likes