Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

What is happy trails?

5 Likes

I too appreciate your optimism Legs but I think I just throw up a little in my mouth.

7 Likes

Found this on RIU

ā€œHappy Trails (pure kush x lao muang sing x wookie) (9 - 10 weeks) pineapple* spruce haze grape* musk melon* earth* euphoric* happy* dreamy* calm* upā€

Not 100% sure. Should be getting some pics soon. Iā€™ll let you know when I do.

12 Likes

I hope just the colab has you puking, and not my ra-ra positivity comment. Iā€™d hate to sully our relationship by opening my yak box :joy:

11 Likes

lol yes, really more the thought of the two personalities trying to mesh. Just hard to imagine one not trying to take advantage of the other if ya know what I mean.

10 Likes

Yea thatā€™s a point worth considering for sure

You hope that the cookies genetics are flowing to B and nothing is going on the other way around. I donā€™t know that we need Thai cereal milk in our lives :joy:

10 Likes

That Thai cereal milk does sound promising!!
Iā€™m taking this collaboration as a positive thing. It will expose the vast majority of the people to how big cannabis world is.
The negative (from a purely selfish place) more people waiting on those drops :joy:

10 Likes

Doesnā€™t B have a couple GSC crosses already? More Cowbell is one Iā€™m aware of. GSC forum cut x 88g13

18 Likes

Field trip too is the forum cut x SSDD

16 Likes

Hereā€™s to hoping we see something come of his Hot Chocolate project (Artifact 1) soon. Or maybe I should hope for not too soon (because trying to stop buying seeds).

13 Likes

I think B has enough common sense to not allow Berner to come in and ruin anything with his weak ass watered down genetics, on the same note utilizing this clown to open the youngins eyes to Bodhis stellar genetic catalogue is epic! If even 5-10% of his followers are pointed towards Bodhi and tried and true top shelf genetics and come to realize that the watered down , bottlenecked genetics are simply HYPE and a waste of money Imho. Iā€™m positive that Bodhi has a plan here. And tbh a couple of his cookie crosses are pretty damn good from what Iā€™ve seen heard. Iā€™ve held the forum cut for about 5 years and grew it out and smoked it countless times. Was an exceptional product in several avenues but lacked in a few others, since retiring her Iā€™ve tried so many other cookie combos, crosses etc. yes they have some unique terps in a few strains, some just delicious! But I personally (as well as my entire circle) have decided not to give this guy another penny as long as I live. Hereā€™s hoping Bodhi creates something absolutely epic from this collab , and maybe a cookie cut besides forum that the buzz lasts more than 30-45 mins.

19 Likes

At the very least it could open the bottle neck.
Out of likes :heart::heart:

10 Likes

Unique terps sounds like something Bodhi would be all over, regardless of peopleā€™s feelings about the source.

8 Likes

Yea, itā€™s the 88g13hp one

6 Likes

For those wondering about that Thai (d9) they received in the Etsy order.
Thai(d9) x Artifact 1 x 88G13HP

From Bodhi about the Thai female used-

ā€œ it was a gift from ed of delta 9, who lives in Thailand with his family most of the time. he gave me some of the seeds he collectedā€¦ most did not germinate, but one female emerged, she was unique as it was not the usual jungli variety but a more robust sturdy quick productive plantā€¦ I figure most likely a commercial plantation thai or plantation import from lao. the thai x dla was an experiment to make a super huge earthy manageable thai afghanā€¦ outside is the environment this plant will need to thriveā€¦ā€

Should be an interesting hunt @Klyphman and a nice one for future generations @VAhomegrown :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I have a pack, sounds like a really cool plant!

12 Likes

Only because of a giant marketing company behind it. Pretty much the only one like it in the whole scene. That and customers that donā€™t know any better.

13 Likes

Yea thereā€™s some weird stuff at play in the hype dept. for sure, and youā€™re totally right about the uneducated public. but Iā€™ve heard prominent breeders say that there are good qualities to the line that are worth preserving or trying to ingress into crosses, things like the flavor profile and the bag appeal, so like anything it can be a tool to use in an appropriate situation, thatā€™s all. Certainly not a fan of the hype or the company or even the individuals behind it necessarily, but thereā€™s good to be found Iā€™m sure, hell itā€™s still cannabis, canā€™t be all bad! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

couple years ago i grew the granola funk v2 from bodhi, thatā€™s girl scout cookies x wookie, didnā€™t like it BUT it tasted very interesting like pure sugar, not my kinda flavor but eh itā€™s something cool, heā€™s already been doing this, just saying

i hear yā€™all tho itā€™s like if wu-tang made a song with justin bieber

24 Likes

Awesome glad to see some info on the d9! Doesnt sound like a super long flowering jungle sativa - maybe a bit more manageable.

13 Likes