Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Try raising those Boards, often a couple inches is golden. Running 4 Boards pulling total 440 watts in a 2 1/2 x 5 tent myself.

13 Likes

Yeah they’re already ~8 inches from the top of the 7ft tent. Sounds like we’re in the same boat :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I LST so headspace isn’t a problem, also have a bunch at 12/12 from seeds.

9 Likes

Hey there! Welcome @Hillbill been interacting forever over on the other huge Bodhi thread (RIU) glad to have you my friend

8 Likes

I’m with @CrunchBerries on this one! Gimme all the watts!

7 Likes

Bodhi commented on the NFT (not fully tested) releases and the Berner collab, over on bbay.

32 Likes

You just need to forget about Doc D!! Lol. Think there are a lot of us waiting on that May drop. How the hell have ya been?

9 Likes

What’s up, dude?!? I was just thinking about you the other day, actually, realized I haven’t seen you posting anywhere in a while. I always give everybody a sorta maybe month or six-week “quiet period” after every harvest, just because we all get busy trimming and smoking and shit haha. But when it’s longer than that, I start to get like,”Where the fuck have they been? Hope everything’s still okay…”

I’m alright, thanks for asking. Just fucking around on OG and shit, not really doing anything haha. Planting some seeds this Friday, can’t fucking wait. My little self-imposed breaks drive me nuts haha, super-eager to pop some seeds. What about you?

12 Likes

Love triangle smoke report coming soon

47 Likes

I have a pack of this, can’t wait to hear your report!

11 Likes

I second this

10 Likes

got all the little ones up 2 snow monkey f2s 2 strawberry temple 1 old soul and 5 ssdd bx getting tossed in the 4x4 a few days once I chop my current plants happy Tuesday everyone and happy growing :seedling:

24 Likes

Busy busy! Good vibes your way, I can see your grin from here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

About as wide as Johnny cash high eating cake in a bush :joy:

@BeagleZ

24 Likes

the search word string is almost as funny as the pic lol

10 Likes

Cherry Unicorn, Day 43 from flip, looking like a heroic harvest on this one, I’m tempted to train out the clone I have into a one plant one light monster!

45 Likes

Nice start to the fade! Looking great!
I would train out the clone for sure if I were you :slight_smile:
We are only one day apart on flower.
I know there’s some purple in my tent but it doesn’t want to come out yet :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

hot fire!!

19 Likes

I started thinking about which Bodhi strains to pick up during 4/20 sales. Is there a general preference between the three Chem x 88G13HP crosses (Clusterfunk = JB Chem, Hashplant 1 = Chem 1, Hashplant D = Chem D)?
Joystick (WiFi x Snow Lotus) and Lemon Thai [INDY] x 88G13HP also caught my eye but I couldn’t find much on them…
FWIW, I prefer JBCseeds.com and will likely grab 3 packs in order to qualify for the freebie random 4th pack, and be entered into the drawing.

16 Likes

Hashplant D

15 Likes