Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Welcome man! Love reading your reports over at RIU.

10 Likes

I put them in relatively small they stretched 200-300% The small one doubles the tall one triple and the other two right in-between. Iā€™m running them again with the light a little high and a little less intense to see how they respond . I feel I stunted my plants during stretch this run.

11 Likes

Good deal! Sounds manageable.

5 Likes

I just saw that JBC dropped their 4/20 sale info: JBC Seeds | Because Genetics Matter

JBC 4/20 SALE

Our annual 4/20 Sale will start around 4:20 AM, Pacific Daylight Time, on Friday morning (04/15), and will end around 4:20 PM, PDT, on Sunday (04/24) !!!

To save you a click, Bodhi packs will be $52 and these breeders are discounted:

20 Likes

Might need to scoop a pack to enter the giveaway that white lotus sounds killer!

9 Likes

Yeah, whereā€™d that come from? Thatā€™s a pretty old release of Bodhiā€™s, didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever see that one again. I wasnā€™t planning on participating in any of the 4/20 sale stuff, waiting on Doc Dā€™s May 1 email instead, but that White Lotus freebie/prize thing is making me reconsiderā€¦

15 Likes

Posted this over on the SIP thread, but thought it worth reposting.
Here are my 2 Strawberry Temple @63F update. These are almost ready for chop! Trichs are mostly milky with a few amber, so Iā€™ll let them ride a few more days. Smells are very citrus and melon. Iā€™ll post some lights out shots on harvest day.
I received a taster the other day from the ever gracious @BeagleZ and the wife and I love it!!!
SIP On!!

61 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful sight!!!

6 Likes

Those look beautiful. What kind of light are you using?

7 Likes

Great work man, making me drool over here!

4 Likes

Thanks man! Iā€™m using a single Sun System Boss 315 CMH with the 3100 bulb.

8 Likes

Damn a single 315 CMH? Iā€™ve been checking out some 630w CMH lights. Been thinking about going that route. A buddy of mine just bought my Mars Hydro 6500 so Iā€™m looking for something new. Probably need a few for a 9x12.

8 Likes

Those look Fantastic Crunch!!

7 Likes

In my new 5x5 Iā€™ll have 2 of these and 3 HLG QB96ā€™s. I think it will be a nice mix of cmh and led lighting, but we shall see. Lot of variable changes on this next run with the new equipment, but Iā€™m excited to get crackinā€™

10 Likes

Iā€™m turning a spare room into a flower room, and Iā€™ll veg in a 5x5. Still debating between LED & CMH for flowering. Everything Iā€™ve seen from CMH grows has looked great though. I thought yours might be CMH but I had no idea it was a single 315. Do you measure for PAR & PPFD? Do you think 630w CMH would be overkill for your setup?

6 Likes

I had 2 315ā€™s in my 4x4 for a while and it was a lot but not too much if they were all the way up top. Iā€™d think in a 5x5 youā€™d be perfect with the 630. IMHO

5 Likes

Beautiful man, I just picked Strawberry Temple up as my freebie on GLG. Yours look delicious.

8 Likes

I havenā€™t really delved too far into PAR and PPFD.

I am no lighting expert, but the wattage for my whole setup with all 5 lights will be about a 1000 watts. I will turn the qbā€™s down to 1/2 or 3/4 power to start. So no, 630 isnā€™t overkill. Shit I would suggest more lighting!

13 Likes

Space Monkey impregnated by Goji OG.

54 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy, I have 4x qb288 rspecs in a 4.5x4.5 and anything over 450w starts frying plantsā€¦ Been debating going to 6 boards just to lower the wattage per board and even out the spread a bit more but I donā€™t think I really need it :thinking:

Next purchase may just be a bunch of Samsung f-strips or see if I can run some bridgelux in a series off a 54a/b :thinking:

17 Likes