Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Yea that was one that I wanted til I saw the pic. Been looking for a Bodhi Cali-O cross.

6 Likes

Not Bodhi, but MzJill (of TGA) did Jillybean. Seeds still available. It’s one of the best effects for a Cali-O cross that i’ve had in 20+ yrs. It keeps the Cali-O’s happy, stimulated, inspired head effect. Better than Tangie. But it’s flavor leans a bit more mango than orange.

11 Likes

Better than Tangie? That’s one of my favs lol. Strayfox has a Cali-0 x Afghani Black Skunk I’ve been looking hard at too. Would love to find a Cali-O crossed with haze though

10 Likes

I’m sitting this one out for this exact reason.

7 Likes

You may have seen but I think Headie might have that one for quite cheap, ~$35

7 Likes

Any suggestions for Bodhi packs for night time / sleep bud? I was thinking maybe Time Bandit or Sakura

7 Likes

I’d assume Waking Dream (wifi 43 x SSDD) or Snuggle Funk (Black Domina x 88g13hp) would have decent night time phenos in addition to the ones you listed. I think speakeasy still has some Waking Dream left, and everywhere else has probably still has Snuggle Funks in stock.

11 Likes

I’ve had some Sakura F2 that was pretty narcotic. Surely you can find something there.

11 Likes

Are there any vendors that let you pay with a credit card? Sending any money through the Hazelwood MO USPS center is asking for it to be stolen.

There has been trouble with employees for decades at that distribution center. One scam the postal employees there like to run is they have custom labels with their name and address that they use to cover over the real destination. Most of the time they just take the letters/packages.

5 Likes

@SEMOActivist DCSE will do CashApp over email I believe

5 Likes

JBC is the only one I think

6 Likes

Sweet, thanks @syzygy @Vagabond_Windy

5 Likes

They don’t sell Bodhi though

3 Likes

Nah they sold out already. Didn’t even get the email until 4:40 (drop was 4:20) so it was gone by 5pm when I checked. I asked DBJ he said each vendor was only given 15 packs so they sold out already

4 Likes

Headie Gardens might have some. He got his order in yesterday

6 Likes

Good morning y’all,
Here are a couple photos of yesterday’s Strawberry Temple @70f chop party, right before they got the axe.

Sunshine 4 #7 x Sunshine 4#8 are chugging along. They are starting to show sex and I’m pretty sure I have 2 females and a male so far. Im going to top all plants soon.
I’m drying the ST in my 3x3, so once that wraps up I’ll be able to move Sunshine 4s to the veg tent and get to planting in the new setup.

Hope y’all are well this morning~ Crunch

47 Likes

Oh, I snagged a Growers Choice 500w CMH the other day. Should be here Monday!

10 Likes

Some raw power there bud

8 Likes

Hope so. Advertised as having 65% more power than a 315, but only one bulb to change out compared to a 630DE CMH. They have some good bulbs for it too - 4k for veg, 3100 for veg/flower 3k+red, and a 10k finishing bulb

12 Likes

I bought the Dread Bread (MANGO BICHE X OMG) from JBC seeds. It sounds like a nice day time medicine.

18 Likes