Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Anything bodhi on glg pretty sure there still some left. Just one of the regular freebies when you go to check out.

9 Likes

Nice, I just got one of the NFTs but I might have to cop something else for that freebie

13 Likes

Which NFT did you get? Thanks!

5 Likes

Iā€™m so weak. My seedaholic impulses got the best of meā€¦next thing I knew Temple v2 & Razzberry Unicorn were heading in my direction.

16 Likes

Happy holidays everyone!

9 Likes

Sweet! Iā€™m really curious about that Temple v2, bet it turns out really good.

Iā€™ve been going back and forth the past few days, putting things in my cart, then emptying it, then filling it, then emptying itā€¦ There are two things at headies that Iā€™m really debating grabbing, but I also know that Iā€™m gonna be spending about $300 on May 1, so I think Iā€™m gonna hold off today.

17 Likes

Iā€™ve been doing the same thing lol. Was about to pull the trigger on some Serious Seeds Chronic from SHN, then it was Tangie Ghost Train from JBC, I have 3 things in my cart on GLGā€¦ I keep emptying them and thinking about something elseā€¦ And I already have too many seeds to go through already. Sometimes I forget how long cannabis takes to grow lol

14 Likes

Oh, yeah, no, I know exactly what I want. Itā€™s more just a matter of,ā€Should I really get these seeds? Do I really need them?ā€ Iā€™ve actually not been commenting on any of these 4/20 ā€œJust placed my order!ā€ posts because I knew itā€™d probably send me over the edge. But now Iā€™m commenting. And I can feel myself getting closer and closer to grabbing what Iā€™ve been eyeballingā€¦ haha.

11 Likes

Alright. Done. You assholesā€¦ haha! Sending me over the edge and shit!

Grabbed two packs of the Nikah, the TK/OMG cross. After all that talk about the OMG male the other day, I looked at my list and realized that I donā€™t actually have very many OMG crosses. And that dad crossed with TK just sounds like thereā€™s a serious possibility of finding some very tasty weed in those seeds. I know itā€™s not any of the new stuff, but thatā€™s the cross I was most interested in.

Itā€™s funny, I feel like I get tunnel vision or something. Pretty sure that Nikahā€™s been around for a while, but I never really noticed it before. But like I said, after talking about that OMG the other day, I perused the available seeds at GLG and headies and shit and was just like,ā€Zang! TK crossed with OMG? Yes, please!ā€

22 Likes

I was waiting on the restocks but nothing really caught my eye this time. Almost picked up a Silver Sunshine but ended up talking myself out of itā€¦

Hereā€™s some Space Monkey impregnated by Goji OG, taking its sweet time to mature :

Iā€™ve seen a lot of praise towards Nikah by people who have tried it on one of the other sites. Most described it as a very powerful sativa if my memory is correct. Looking forward to seeing what you find for sure!

32 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s cool! It sounds like a super-good cross to me. Considering how tasty that Soar and the one OMG-dominant Smart Move I grew turned out, crossed with TK, which is already deliciousā€¦ I dunno. Seems like you could find some really unique and tasty flavor combinations there.

Everything I planted a couple days ago is above ground now (which, yay!), but a few of them look like they may fizzle out. If they donā€™t make it and I get those seeds by May 1, Iā€™ll replace the stragglers with those Nikah seeds.

Whereā€™d you see those posts? RIU? Iā€™ll start looking around now.

15 Likes

Yep thatā€™s the place. :+1:

5 Likes

Fuck it. I knew I shouldnā€™t have come here today lol

df45n57j78 (2)

31 Likes

:joy: @VAhomegrown

22 Likes

I KNEW you couldnā€™t hold out!!

10 Likes

What is meant to be, will be.

5 Likes

whelp, i held off buying more seeds yesterday, mostly because i got some frebies from this event i went to and was able to work out a trade for some purple pakistani chitral. but now its tomorrow, and im still thinking about that kailash on GLG ā€¦ is there any cure for this sickness?

16 Likes

Haha, yeahhhhh, I dunno. 45 bucks a pack from headiesā€¦ It was pretty hard to resist. I wanted to grab a couple more packs, but like I said, I know Iā€™m gonna be spending some money on May 1, so I (kind of) resisted the urge.

Iā€™m also going to this thing on May 14, Green Street Festival, I have no fucking idea what it is. The Emerald Cup is promoting it big-time on their site, I canā€™t figure out if itā€™s an Emerald Cup-type event, with breedersā€™ booths and seeds for sale, or what. Iā€™m actually getting straight-up ā€œFyre Fest vibesā€ from all of their idiotic promotional videos that Iā€™ve seen, watched a bunch of them and I still donā€™t know what it actually is.

But if thereā€™s gonna be breeders there, Iā€™ll probably be spending even more money, so I figured I should take it easy during the 4/20 things. And if anybody actually knows what the Green Street Festival is, please let me know haha!

13 Likes

No. There isnā€™t. Youā€™re fucked now. Haha!

Grab ā€˜em! Thatā€™s the Chem/Snow Lotus cross, right? Iā€™ve considered that one for a couple years now, but I never pulled the trigger.

13 Likes

bring water and toilet paper just in case bro

yes, i donā€™t have any snow lotus work in the collection, so im eyeballing it hard.

11 Likes