Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Here’s a very thorough report on Booty: Bodhi Seeds Pirate Sweat x 88G13HP — Higher Thought

23 Likes

Strawberry Goji day 59

44 Likes

So purrrdy

7 Likes

image @Chiefer88

8 Likes

lookin gorgeous!

6 Likes

Mine was none too small. This is one from inside, you can see I needed to supercrop to stay in play. Then I grew a monster outside last year from the same clone…I have jars and jars, lol. Very mango and a great buzz along with a big buncha flower.

43 Likes

Nice! Is that the Dread Bread? I’m definitely not afraid if they get tall, for sure.

12 Likes

i like the colored lights. Your Dread Bread is like a Christmas Tree, but so much better.

7 Likes

Nice looking plant!
I got a question about the high on the dreadbread. Every description of that strain says that it is dissociative. Have you found that to be true?

I really don’t like dissociative herb, but grabbed some dreadbread seeds, hadn’t read any descriptions first.

7 Likes

Pestilence x Snow Lotus, had 8 females out of 12 seeds, culled the tallest and shortest females (due to space) so I was left with 6. Topped each plant above the 2nd node once they were 6 nodes tall hoping for 4 main colas per plant and they vegged for just over 5 weeks, flipped to flower around 10 days ago. Still playing with number of plants and topping at different nodes to maximize space (4x4 bed) while still being able to go through a pack of seeds at a time without too much extra work with training, potting up, etc.

49 Likes

yup, that’s her

6 Likes

I do not find that to be the case. Wake & baked with it many a morning :). I would say, based on my single pheno, it is a happy up beat mental buzz and almost zero body punch, and dripping with mango. Buds were solid. I’d gladly smoke this @ work as i feel pretty functional. In a group it’s a relaxed but “chatty” buzz.

12 Likes

My disco balls.lol…They are actually eye protection :eyes:

9 Likes

Far out! Those look beautiful!

5 Likes

I saw this meme earlier that made me think of Wookie Orgasm lol

30 Likes

Just broke down b/c of 420 deals

I know there was plenty of fire to be had, but nothing really had my eye. I really wanted the Purple Paki freebies more than anything… Decided to grab two packs of Booty to get em :grimacing:

13 Likes

No Bodhi for me this go round, but I did snag a pack of Piff Coast Farms’ Midnight Mass, which is basically a CBH bx

13 Likes

Happy 4/20 y’all!

19 Likes

Nice. I did the same thing a while back for two packs of the chitral but i forget what I bought. I think I did amirita… oh and I did another pack of wookie hp cause my keeper doesn’t seem to do very well from clone. Gonna be looking for green phenos cause those are the most potent, at least that was the case when cannabiogen released them

10 Likes

The purple paki has me looking too, is that available with any purchase or just nierika packs??

8 Likes