Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Silver Mountain was definitely a winner, imo… that is why I chose to preserve it and share the love around on that one for my first contribution here.

19 Likes

Thanks for spreading her around. Definitely worth saving.

If I had to guess I got Affie structure and haze buds but it’s hard to say.

6 Likes

Cool Beans Seed Bank has a restock of Motherlode Gardens’ Ancient OG strains. Looks like some good stuff!

4 Likes

Chopped SUM #1 at day 55. Still had another week or more to go , but I am hoping to reveg .

Lots of purdy colors

51 Likes

Beautiful shots, good luck on re-veg! Having grown varieties containing Strawberry Milk & PU what are your current thoughts on both dads or the lines in general?

This is a bit of a re-post from RIU, but figured it might be helpful as they are still freebies during this current GLG BOGO sale, and there are very few pictures of SunRa online. As of this post there are 29~ still in stock as freebies.

SunRa

49 Likes

who’s getting tempted by these purple Pakistani chitral freebies

9 Likes

With Skywalker x PU F3 it was good weed. Easy to grow with big huge purple colas. But I did not find a standout of the 3or 4 females.
With Mother’s Milk #31 x PU F3 I found my favorite Bodhi smoke in the MM leaning plant. Was a super potent nice up high. That is the plant that these SUM seeds came from. The other two females were also really good just with a much more indica high.
With Strawberry Headband I only got the one female from the pack . But it is a kickass OG type plant that more then makes up for its low yield.
None of the PU F3 crosses I grew had these purple and pink trichs. I first came across the colored trichs when I grew out Grandmaster Tahoe x Roadkill Unicorn that were made by @Torontoke . I think I shared pics of it way back in this thread. Anyway that is how I found out about the pink and purple trichs being a known RKU trait.

I just wanted to add that i did not expect anything from these seeds. That is why I didn’t take cuts of #1. I do however have rooted cuts of the other 3 SUM . All 3 are also showing the colored trichs early in flowering.

A shot of each of the other 3 SUM

39 Likes

Thats some crazy beautiful purple pink bud! Lots of red hairs too. I like it.

7 Likes

Haven’t flowered out too many males but is this a cause for concern? Some SSDD male flowers are shooting pistils here and there.

Whole plant

42 Likes

good god! that second pic makes it look like a monster… hope no one else is growin’ in your hood, haha, or hope that they want a lot of SSDD crosses! I’ve seen various debates about males throwing late pistils, seems like there is no definitive info, cannabis just wants to pass genes ultimately…

19 Likes

Haha, thankfully it’s winter and I doubt too many are growing outdoors right now, I appreciate the response.

10 Likes

That is one beedy mofo! I’m sure it would be a great dad!

4 Likes

Thanks for the information, figure those two guys should know better than most people in that regard. And yes, those are trichomes on the leaves, pollen still isn’t visible blowing around which I find to be odd for this far along in the flowering process. Maybe winter has something to do with it?

10 Likes

What a STUD :astonished:

9 Likes

Had the same response! Beastly Stud! Sure hope there aren’t any intake fans nearby😲

6 Likes

sad day, first ever bodhi purchase resulted a fail…one lone seedling popped and the leaves are stuck together fml.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t give up hope just yet, it’s green. Give a day or 2

9 Likes

Out of a whole pack? What strain?

4 Likes

yes the whole pack and I was happy when there was 12 seeds instead of 11 lol

Soul Food

7 Likes

If you don’t think you made some massive mistake like letting them all dry out or something, I would suggest trying to get in contact with someone who can talk to Bodhi because I would be willing to bet that he would be generous enough to offer you a replacement.

Thats no fun :frowning:

9 Likes