Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Second what @BeagleZ says, you can do it in a 3gal (I’m doing it right now) but you e gotta really be paying attention and have stuff on hand to supplement nutrients if needed, 5 gal and up you have a little more of a buffer and room for error

Edit: @minitiger knows his shit too and has been coaching me emotionally through the run I’ve got in 3 gals now :joy::joy:

17 Likes

Haha! That’s funny as shit, dude.

13 Likes

Kinda accurate though isn’t it?? Haha

5 Likes

they have children together and she is still part of the operation. Nothing shady. she runs sales and stuff for him they just don’t date i guess.

10 Likes

The dazzle packs are holding .Once you have kids your bound to that person and kids so one has to make the best of the situation for their sake

9 Likes

Thanks I think ill keep em at 5 gal then. and I saw that pic already and that’s a killer looking plant !

3 Likes

gotcha that’s what I was thinking, I got no issues so far

3 Likes

that’s what i’ve been hearing ill take that advice maybe even go a little bigger

2 Likes

Pic? There’s, like, an entire Strawberry Headband grow log, both indoors and out, with all kinds of information about it in that thread. You were asking for advice about Bodhi and mentioned you were planting some Strawberry Headband seeds. Read the thread. There’s more than just one pic.

12 Likes

Here is my silver mountain day 70ish

51 Likes

Thats one chunky lady!

6 Likes

The buds are much smaller than they appear on camera. Loose and fluffy. Tons of sugar trim.

12 Likes

Yeah they have separated. Mrs. Bodhi made a post on her IG quite a while ago now, sharing that they were separating and that Bodhi was actually potentially entering a relationship with someone else who they have both known, and that she thought was an awesome person.

9 Likes

Crazy bud structure on that silver mountain. Haven’t seen one grow like that yet. Is this an F1 or F2 or?

Looks frosty and kind of reminds me of some chem cross for some reason, in the structure of the bud.

6 Likes

This is from the seedrun so…f2?

She’s pretty unique. Not sure about the chem but she’s pretty hazey.

10 Likes

Oh neat… love seeing more of the F2 being grown out. I have plans to pop some more of them sometime this year too.

7 Likes

It’s hard to pick favourites but I think she’s the winner this run.

I say pop em if you got em.

11 Likes

If my memory is correct silver mountain is an appy cross. I believe appy is green crack • tres dawg. Not 100 percent on it, but pretty sure

10 Likes

I think you’re right, appie and SSH if I remember correctly.

7 Likes

That is correct. I am the one who made the F2s that were for the overgrow preservation run.

Think I may preserve the blueberry hill, but I need a female… started a few seeds and only got males. Probably won’t do another actual preservation run, but will def make seeds and share around if I get a good female.

22 Likes