Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

These days I just leave em in the cup of water until they pop, donā€™t even bother with the paper towel method.

15 Likes

This is for old seeds also, not an only way, just another way.

12 Likes

If itā€™s working, the old thing is getting 25 amino proteins and some salicylic kick to boot!

10 Likes

Oh yeah no I totally approve of your method and will remember that for old seeds. I do have a nice size aloe plant alreadyā€¦ kinda wish I knew this when I was popping the sour bubble and gorilla bubble bx1f1ā€™s. Went like 1/12 and 2/15 on those respectively. Any kind of fairly newish seeds Iā€™m usually 99/100% germ rate.

9 Likes

aw man that sucks!
those are some good ones too.

1 Like

Happy Fall Friday, friends!

:sunflower:

I asked @bodhi about the Wookie 40 listed in those LE posts above (the one Iā€™m replying to), and he confirmed itā€™s just a typo because there were 40 packs. Those crosses use the same Wookie 15 male as most weā€™ve seen released.

About the Wedding Cake cross, he said:

they have been in the fridge for a few years, along with the purple punch x wookie, and a few other hype ones i made for the lpā€™sā€¦

we grew some out last year at lady bug farms, they were quite nice, big, frosty, strong, smelled like chaiā€¦ the cake terps mute out most hybridsā€¦

I didnā€™t get in on that drop, but to anyone who did, thatā€™s a little idea what to expect from that one. Who doesnā€™t like chai?!?

:tea:

I also asked about the special super power of the Wookie 30 found in the Wookie HP v2 (Wookie 30 x 88g13/hp). He said,

wookie 30 is the passion fruit pheno from the search last seasonā€¦

Further, to add to the discussion of Goji clones

bodhi wrote this about the clones to help clarify which phenos are which:

i see that cuts of certain phenos of goji are auctioning for big bucksā€¦

radio ridge has a few of them for regular clone pricesā€¦

the 4 that are still in circulation:

the goji b cut (my early favorite, from the original pop) pure goji berry ogā€¦

queen mother (most like the snow lotus, not my personal favorite, but for hash or rosin she is tops in production) shes still in Denverā€¦

pinesoulā€¦ lemon pine cleaner og

goji raz (big, frosty, muted raspberry)

purple goji (shes bushier and does great outdoors)

it seems the queen mother and goji b are getting mixed upā€¦ they are very different in smellā€¦

Thank you to bodhi for all you do. Keep following your heart!

:green_heart: :peace_symbol:
:rainbow: :sun_with_face:

48 Likes

Iā€™d say the Goji pheno I have is a mix of the Queen mother and B cut. Probably more like the QM cut if going by description alone. Not the prettiest but Iā€™d imagine great for rosin :green_heart:

9 Likes

Yeah, when I read that, I was like,ā€Ooohh, chai!ā€ haha.

7 Likes

I find it kinda refreshing the QM/Snow Lotus leaners arenā€™t his favorite in the Gojiā€™s. I also did not like the Snow Lotus leaners in the brief bit I saw of Gojiā€¦ Also makes me wanna trade out this pack of 10-D (Goji QM BX2) F2ā€™s :sweat_smile:

No ThunderEgg pheno clone going around?

7 Likes

Oh man now Iā€™m less embarrassed to have jumped on that hype-y cross, chai terps sound delicious. Come on USPS! Bring me those beans!

10 Likes

Thanks for reaching out to Mr. B to help us solve the mystery @nube.

Aaaannnndddā€¦theyā€™re gone. LOL

Probably not really, but now that people know what theyā€™re getting, I expect theyā€™ll disappear from the Bodhi stockists pretty fast.

13 Likes

Iā€™m not the biggest fan of Chai but I did get that wedding cake cross :thinking:

Anyone want to make a trade offer hit my PM.

Finally, here is a list of of Finalists for my next full moon germination, can I can some suggestions, maybe something that someone hasnā€™t seen but would like to? Keep in mind I want to grow every single pack I have eventually so no wrong answers lol

Space Cake, Booty, Purple Afghani HP, Beautiful Day

14 Likes

Who doesnā€™t love some Booty? :wink:

Thatā€™s a Pirate Sweat cross right? Sounds funkyā€¦

10 Likes

Arrgh mate . Germed from the gooch of the sweatiest of the seaward lads ā€¦ Rrrrrrr

9 Likes

I would love to see the Beautiful Day!!

8 Likes

I second the beautiful day! I have a pack but itā€™s backlogged :crying_cat_face:

Whatā€™s the purple Afghani hp?

11 Likes

I third Beautiful day

6 Likes

i fourth beautiful day

9 Likes

DLA 5 x Purple Unicorn F3 :smiley:

10 Likes

I have a pack of purple afghani hp, Iā€™d like to see what theyā€™ll turn out like

9 Likes